Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZoneX - eSports Platform for 350 million people - page 7. (Read 2902 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
whats happen when ico not hit sotf cap?

This is impossible  Smiley but if not they're not getting the funding need to finish the project I presume.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
whats happen when ico not hit sotf cap?
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
I believe this will be a great project,it's nice to see that people could use different coins at your platform,that's quite helpful
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Zonex is looking a wonderful project and i hope will be successful , is any bounty please send me a link.
Activity: 490
$716 092 the project has already collected. soon overcome the mark SOFT CAP of 1 000 000 dollars!  Cool

this is great, keep support this project guys i believe in this team project will bring us to the moon  Cheesy
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
almost hit soft cap, keep ur hard work zonex, i always suport!

They will hit the softcap I believe. Zonex project has unique platform than others similar project. Other may only game based platform but zonex will have greatest tournament and allowing gamer to build their career in the game industry.

True to that. They are just starting so the hard cap is beyond reach as well especially when they made the platform at 100%. They're aiming to build it before hitting the target. That's their main objective
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
My friend is olders fan is computers games. Today, he asked to me: How to participate in the international tournament? . I told about your project. Hi was very interesting, I think that his join in zonex. This fact confirms the relevance you project.  Wink
I following this project. I think, that softcap will be received not later than a week. Total amount will be $1,4 - 2 million. (IMHO)
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
almost hit soft cap, keep ur hard work zonex, i always suport!
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
$716 092 the project has already collected. soon overcome the mark SOFT CAP of 1 000 000 dollars!  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
LAST DAY TO BUY AT A DISCOUNT 21.04
BONUS 15% FASTER FASTER

for those who do not have the opportunity to invest, you still have a chance to get 20% discount, because after this the discount will fall to 15% and then will fall again to 10% in this Token Sale session, do not waste your chances, invest your money right now.
Activity: 87
Merit: 40
this project has a good idea, but it looks like this project needs support from investors

Every project need support from their supporters. Not only investors, partners, team and other take part in the success of the project. And don't forget us who play the role in the marketing/campaign in social media.
Activity: 266
LAST DAY TO BUY AT A DISCOUNT 21.04
BONUS 15% FASTER FASTER
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Hi, I'm interested in when and on what games there will be competitions and how the reward procedure will take place.

The Zonex platform will launch on July 2018.
The first five tournaments are cs, dota, lol, fifa and hearthstone with a prize pool of $10,000 each. The main legal tender is ZNX token.

A good start. I just don't know how dota fans would react to the prize. Anyways this is for fun and to broadcast to the world what ZNX is

I am agreeable to you and it is exciting to note also that this is a promo tournament hold by the Zonex platform and is open to everyone.  Finding a golden needle among the haystack is something to look forward to.  Hope a new amateur participant stand out and goes to the ladder of the next set of tournaments.
Activity: 34
Popularity of esports will garantee the success for zonex, no doubt
Concept is awesome and well-thought, it an outcome of hard work
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah

You can still have time to buy a 15% discount.

I wish I could get into this.. too bad I missed the 20%  Sad Sad Sad Special discount pleasseeee  Grin
it seems that there is no greater discount from now and for the future. 15% discount is the best right now, do not miss it again, if you pass it then the next week the discount will be smaller than the current one, so do not waste it now.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
BONUS 20%! You HAVE TIME TO BUY AT A DISCOUNT FROM 16.04 TO 18.04. This is true today and tomorrow only!

The offer is really cool. today is the last day when you can to buy at a 20% discount! hurry up.

Now the bonus is not available at all or is it simply reduced? Did not have time to buy at a bargain price.

You can still have time to buy a 15% discount.

I wish I could get into this.. too bad I missed the 20%  Sad Sad Sad Special discount pleasseeee  Grin
Activity: 266
Which disciplines will the first tournament take place? There will be a counter-strike and dota?
yes Will be available
Which disciplines will the first tournament take place? There will be a counter-strike and dota?
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I am pleased with the positive attitude of the community towards the project.
Pages:
Jump to: