Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZoneX - eSports Platform for 350 million people - page 9. (Read 2902 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Not able to buy ZNX tokens with 20% BONUS?  The 15% and 10% bonus is still up for grabs starting today until April 24, 2018. Be part of the first platform that tokenize rewards and use ZNX token as its main legal tender. Zonex is a unified platform for the whole eSports community with an expected audience of more than 350 million people that does not only include gamers but also representatives of the eSports community. BUILD A CAREER and BE KNOWN.

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
this project has a good idea, but it looks like this project needs support from investors
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
I have a prediction on the progress of this project, I see this project will grow rapidly, now the game becomes a staple for many people, there will be a lot of gamers emerging, and looking for experience, it is this project that will be a means for gamers to develop their skills.
Activity: 266
I just admire this company, wish you great success on icoGreat team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 126
This platform is intended for carrying out of tournaments in eSports.The main task of ZONEX is to provide an opportunity for most people to build a career as a professional gamer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Players now have few opportunities to realize themselves in the field of e-sports. I hope this will change.
Activity: 490
its a great project because you can enjoy while earning money  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
i was read that "success and growth rate of the the ZNX tokens are based on the number of platform's user", so the success of this token is in our hands, let us together invite our relatives to join in this platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
Hi dev, Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Write to [email protected]. You will need to undergo KYC procedure. Then you will be sent the details for payment in fiat money
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
gamers player will enjoy this platform, I hope zonex purpose will through the player around the wolrd.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi dev, Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
BONUS 20%! You HAVE TIME TO BUY AT A DISCOUNT FROM 16.04 TO 18.04. This is true today and tomorrow only!

The offer is really cool. today is the last day when you can to buy at a 20% discount! hurry up.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Hello.What are the current marketing measures to attract investors?

Zonex platform will first announce their presence on respected mass media, bloggers and cyber-athletes channels that could reach “Opinion Leaders” of the targeted audience.  Other audience that cannot be reach by the aforementioned announcement will be aggressively inform by means of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and ads in media.  And of course the BONUS  that goes with buying ZNX token early during the token sale.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
On July 2018 "Official launch of the ZoneX project. Holding first 5 tournaments on 5 games with prize fund of $10 000 each."
How many participat do you expect on you first tournament? Any limitation/kuota for participant or you will accept all applicants for tournament?

We accept everyone. The limitations of the participants do not fit into our concept.
this is what makes me love and sure this project will be successful, tournament held was completely open to anyone, this provides an opportunity for amateur gamers to become more professional gamers, and I will try to participate in this tournament.
everyone is happy with all these concepts hopefully this becomes an interesting project for all of us
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I like the idea of having same pool for the competition. To attract more fans for those that have less. I hope that the bigger fans would also consider trying other games and support zonex  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
On July 2018 "Official launch of the ZoneX project. Holding first 5 tournaments on 5 games with prize fund of $10 000 each."
How many participat do you expect on you first tournament? Any limitation/kuota for participant or you will accept all applicants for tournament?

We accept everyone. The limitations of the participants do not fit into our concept.
this is what makes me love and sure this project will be successful, tournament held was completely open to anyone, this provides an opportunity for amateur gamers to become more professional gamers, and I will try to participate in this tournament.
Activity: 182
Hi, I'm doing streaming on online games, mmo and single pass, I wonder how your platform will pay for my work?
Activity: 30
More and more esports projects occur now and I'm totaly happy with that. I think that things like ZoneX drive the market forwards. Very promising
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
BONUS 20%! You HAVE TIME TO BUY AT A DISCOUNT FROM 16.04 TO 18.04. This is true today and tomorrow only!
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Hello, guys. Do you expect game developers to collaborate with you? How will you attract them?

Hi! We plan to cooperate with them on technical issues. Online tournaments have a number of serious problems that can be solved together with the developers.
From mutually beneficial cooperation, I believe everyone will benefit.
It is also interesting that  ZoneX will conduct: Free tournaments organized by the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: