Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market - page 22. (Read 7903 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Hello, please tell me more about vertically integrated agroholding? What is it?
It is an agrarian complex consisting of appropriate infrastructure and operational arrangements for developing the most popular agricultural products to increase the number of trading and additional income of the Platform.
How will you use it in your project?
copper member
Activity: 84
It is an agrarian complex consisting of appropriate infrastructure and operational arrangements for developing the most popular agricultural products to increase the number of trading and additional income of the Platform.
Activity: 73
copper member
Amazing project AGROLOT and have strong team ! Keep Support this project ! dont miss to invest on this project now ! and i believe this project will be success
Thank you for your kind feedback
copper member
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way, good luck.

Thank you for your interest in AGROLOT and your feedback
copper member
Looks great guys! Registered and following your project.
thank you guys for your positive feedback
Activity: 63
Amazing project AGROLOT and have strong team ! Keep Support this project ! dont miss to invest on this project now ! and i believe this project will be success
copper member
The project looks realy nice, bud what risks can arise?
About all the risks you can read in https://agrolot.io/wp_en.pdf
Activity: 112
The project looks realy nice, bud what risks can arise?
Activity: 10
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way, good luck.
Activity: 108
Looks great guys! Registered and following your project.
copper member
What is OFIR?

Thank you for the question. OFIR is the internal payment means (cryptocurrency based on a smart contract using a reliable EDS) for settlements between the agrolot.com Platform participants (B2B: suppliers and consumers of agricultural products).

Will the OFIR crypto currency be trade on external exchanges?
No, it can be bought or exchanged in online exchangers around the world to avoid exchange rate varying on external exchanges.
Do you accept one Ethereum or another currency, too?
we only accept Ethereum
Activity: 119
What is OFIR?

Thank you for the question. OFIR is the internal payment means (cryptocurrency based on a smart contract using a reliable EDS) for settlements between the agrolot.com Platform participants (B2B: suppliers and consumers of agricultural products).

No, it can be bought or exchanged in online exchangers around the world to avoid exchange rate varying on external exchanges.
Do you accept one Ethereum or another currency, too?
copper member
What is OFIR?

What is OFIR?

copper member
What is OFIR?

copper member
Looking at project I can say that it has a future for development! There are a lot of projects but this one is special! I definetly recommend to invest in this project!

Thank you for your positive feedback)))
copper member
Hi, bomb project, I know that you have a bounty or not?
Hello,  we have bounty
How many tokens can I get? How to do it?

In order to get 20 AGLT tokens you need to answer several questions and join us in social networks, it will take you 5 minutes. After complete  tasks the information will come to us for moderation and the tokens will be credited in the cabinet after  few days
when will the tokens become available?

they will be available to withdraw after the completion of the ICO stages.
Activity: 238
Hi, bomb project, I know that you have a bounty or not?
Hello,  we have bounty
How many tokens can I get? How to do it?

In order to get 20 AGLT tokens you need to answer several questions and join us in social networks, it will take you 5 minutes. After complete  tasks the information will come to us for moderation and the tokens will be credited in the cabinet after  few days
when will the tokens become available?
Pages:
Jump to: