Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market - page 25. (Read 7903 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 84
Will certain features of the token sale be?
The public sale of the token will be held in two stages: within 10 and 30 days. In case the hard cap is reached, the offering will terminate automatically.
Activity: 112
Will certain features of the token sale be?
copper member
Hi, I want to know about the payout structure in more detail???
The tokens will be automatically delivered to the holder's wallet when transferring ETH to our smart contract address.
When will the internal exchange be opened?
In the Q3 2018, an internal exchange will be opened, and will exchange AGLT tokens for different cryptocurrencies.

And still the question is, when do you plan to calculate a token on foreign exchanges?
In the Q4 2018, AGLT tokens will be listed on external exchanges.

Thanks for the info

Please feel free to ask any questions,  we  will be happy to assist you.
Activity: 87
The tokens will be automatically delivered to the holder's wallet when transferring ETH to our smart contract address.
In the Q3 2018, an internal exchange will be opened, and will exchange AGLT tokens for different cryptocurrencies.

And still the question is, when do you plan to calculate a token on foreign exchanges?

Thanks for the info
copper member

copper member
copper member
Whats about security? Everything okay with that?Website, smart contract etc. Everything is audited?

User data and all translations are encrypted. It is very difficult to get such information in the blockchain system
copper member
Activity: 54
It is nice that your team provides such cool project. Will enjoy to become the participant and support ICO.
copper member
Is the price of AGLT token fixed or it will be changed?

The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed
Activity: 112
Is the price of AGLT token fixed or it will be changed?
Activity: 95
An interesting and promising project! What is the first steps for person who want to earn with AGROLOT project?

The good way to start is to join our bounty program

I will definitely do it
copper member
Is there a formula for calculating the profitability of investments for your project?

investments assume too many sources of probable earnings, so, unfortunately, the simple formula for calculating ROI here can not be used
copper member
An interesting and promising project! What is the first steps for person who want to earn with AGROLOT project?

The good way to start is to join our bounty program
Activity: 95
copper member
Well, project can attract attention of investors because you offers great conditions

Thank you for your positive feedback
Pages:
Jump to: