Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market - page 21. (Read 7903 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 94
Hello AGROLOT team. Do u have some kind of news channel on Telegram?
Activity: 294
copper member
Your project has an interesting concept, it will be interesting for manufacturers and buyers, they will be able to act directly, without intermediaries. This is a great advantage. I have a few questions when will the sales of tokens begin?
The sale will start very soon, after 4 days, visit our site to know more https://agrolot.io/en

well, what's the price for a token?
The price on 1 AGLT is 1$.,  bonuses on private sale 100%, On Pre sale 50%
Token price will change with time?
No. It's fixed
Activity: 73
Your project has an interesting concept, it will be interesting for manufacturers and buyers, they will be able to act directly, without intermediaries. This is a great advantage. I have a few questions when will the sales of tokens begin?
The sale will start very soon, after 4 days, visit our site to know more https://agrolot.io/en

Token price will change with time?
copper member

copper member
copper member
I wish this idea will be smash. Percipient idea, faultless design, a rather interesting plan.
Thank you for your feedback
Activity: 12
I wish this idea will be smash. Percipient idea, faultless design, a rather interesting plan.
copper member
what is the price of a coin?

Hi. The price on 1 AGLT is 1$. It's fixed, bonuses on private sale 100%, On Pre sale 50%
Activity: 93
Great plans! I hope that the project will expand Grin
copper member
What is AGLT token? How does this work?

According to its financial and economic nature, the AGLT token represents a share in the project.
What is AGLT token? How does this work?
copper member
Interesting, when is your token launching?
we start selling the token very soon, after 5 days. to know more visit our site  https://agrolot.io/en
copper member
Hello, please tell me more about vertically integrated agroholding? What is it?
It is an agrarian complex consisting of appropriate infrastructure and operational arrangements for developing the most popular agricultural products to increase the number of trading and additional income of the Platform.
How will you use it in your project?
Agricultural holding vertically integrated will be created for improvement of the volume of trades on our platform. Additionally it will enhance additional income for the company and investors.
In this case we will redeem the property rights of the agricultural enterprises in existence along with their infrastructure, equipment and leased land for independent cultivation of agricultural products and consequently sale through the AGROLOT platform.

when are you planning to complete the formation of the holding company?
we plan to do it by 2020
Activity: 30
Interesting, when is your token launching?
It is an agrarian complex consisting of appropriate infrastructure and operational arrangements for developing the most popular agricultural products to increase the number of trading and additional income of the Platform.
Agricultural holding vertically integrated will be created for improvement of the volume of trades on our platform. Additionally it will enhance additional income for the company and investors.
In this case we will redeem the property rights of the agricultural enterprises in existence along with their infrastructure, equipment and leased land for independent cultivation of agricultural products and consequently sale through the AGROLOT platform.

when are you planning to complete the formation of the holding company?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: