Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market - page 28. (Read 7903 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This is a good project  because it has a good concept and clear about this project and also this project has a good method of social marketing.
goodluck.

Hello. Thx for the great feedback.
Activity: 252
This is a good project  because it has a good concept and clear about this project and also this project has a good method of social marketing.
goodluck.
copper member
Seems like a interesting project to me, I’d love to know if I’m going to become a partner my personal information will be secured?

All users’ information is secure and exposes to terminal encryption which will make it impossible for the user to associate with any financial transactions or purses in the event of a database theft
copper member
Activity: 97
Activity: 154
I see that project interesting but still feel really unconcern about risks, hard to believe it would be so easy. What about realistic perspectives? but if Bitcoin goes down?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Where's the data of users will be stored?

The data provided by our users and the entire system will be stored on reliable Amazon EC2 and S3 servers. It will ensure the greater level of protection against DDOs attacks and diverse risks. The servers at various
parts of the world such as (Singapore, USA, Germany, Switzerland and Holland) will ensure the blockchain operation. It is our responsibility to deliver goods and we will work only with the world’s most reliable international logistics companies.

Thanks for the info)
copper member
This innovative and strong company! Assumes a big profit! A wonderful project, with a promising future! Responsible and effective team! I advise everyone to participate in this project!

Hi, Thank you for your  feedback
copper member

The data provided by our users and the entire system will be stored on reliable Amazon EC2 and S3 servers. It will ensure the greater level of protection against DDOs attacks and diverse risks. The servers at various
parts of the world such as (Singapore, USA, Germany, Switzerland and Holland) will ensure the blockchain operation. It is our responsibility to deliver goods and we will work only with the world’s most reliable international logistics companies.
copper member
Very like the idea behind this project BUT it seems this project could be done without any blockchain or decentralization thats why the question arises - whats the need of that here?

Using Blockchain technology can avoid double sales and all types of fraud in sales.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
copper member
In what ways do you want to advertise your exchange?

each owner of the token receives dividends almost in real time, that is why everyone will be interested in promoting and developing the service and they will share of word-of-mouth. It helps to cut advertising costs. More about marketing model see in WP.
Activity: 196
Very like the idea behind this project BUT it seems this project could be done without any blockchain or decentralization thats why the question arises - whats the need of that here?
Activity: 248
Seems like a interesting project to me, I’d love to know if I’m going to become a partner my personal information will be secured?
This innovative and strong company! Assumes a big profit! A wonderful project, with a promising future! Responsible and effective team! I advise everyone to participate in this project!
i have a question, Is it safe?

The experience we have allows us to carefully consider the guarantee for users and their safety. The AGROLOT platform will be reliably under protection by modern tools of security. Prior to launching the system the whole structure of security will undergo a thorough security check up that will be conducted by an independent audit company. Every financial transaction are secured with real goods, such as food stuffs. In such a case our internal OFIR cryptocurrency becomes a payment instrument of the AGROLOT platform.

Thank you admin)
copper member
i have a question, Is it safe?

The experience we have allows us to carefully consider the guarantee for users and their safety. The AGROLOT platform will be reliably under protection by modern tools of security. Prior to launching the system the whole structure of security will undergo a thorough security check up that will be conducted by an independent audit company. Every financial transaction are secured with real goods, such as food stuffs. In such a case our internal OFIR cryptocurrency becomes a payment instrument of the AGROLOT platform.
Activity: 94
I correctly understand that even if I buy 1 token, then I am entitled to dividends? or is there some restriction on the minimum amount of ownership?
Activity: 83
In what ways do you want to advertise your exchange?
copper member
I correctly understand that even if I buy 1 token, then I am entitled to dividends? or is there some restriction on the minimum amount of ownership?

Hello. Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH.
1 OFIR = 10 US dollars.
Yes you will have the right to receive dividends. but consider that their amount directly depends on the amount of investment
Pages:
Jump to: