Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]AGROLOT.IO⚡️B2B MARKET⚡️First Decentralized platform on the B2B market - page 27. (Read 7903 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 0
Tell us about the reasons for creating such a platform in what is its benefits?
Activity: 274
Hi. What is it all about please?Huh??
copper member
Activity: 84
Hi, why do you think this project will be successful?

Crypto currency is becoming more and more useful for the society, many projects have serious chances to densely enter our everyday life. Developers try to create digital products to solve some specific problems. Agrolot is one of such products
Activity: 294
Hi, why do you think this project will be successful?
copper member
Hello. How do you guarantee delivers?

We will make an agrooholding with a land bank a total of 50,000 hectares of land with the intention to cultivation, storage and processing of most crops in the market. They include: sunflower, maize,
and wheat.  These will a guarantee of large quantities and complete deliveries. The planned area is at the South of Ukraine: Zaporozhye, Kirovograd, Odessa, Kherson and Mykolaiv Oblasts. The price of the land on average
is around USD 2500 per hectare. In this case we will redeem the property rights of the agricultural enterprises in existence along with their infrastructure, equipment and leased land for independent cultivation of agricultural products and consequently sale through the AGROLOT platform.
Activity: 238
Hello. How do you guarantee delivers?
-Hi. I see that your ICO will have a great future and I am applying for bounty campaign. But one question does not give me rest. Why did you decide to launch your application in the market of Asia and Europe, but not in USA?
copper member
Do you intend to open up to the American market and when?

Hi.  In the near future we are planning to work with the Asia and Europe.
copper member
Nice proposal guys! If you close the sale in July, then in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchange?

Hi, this information will become known a little later, follow the news on our site  https://agrolot.io as well as in social networking sites.
 Do you intend to open up to the American market and when?
Activity: 210
Nice proposal guys! If you close the sale in July, then in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchange?
copper member
This project is very interesting!I wish the team to successfully implement its platform

Hi, thanks for your feedback
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
This project is very interesting!I wish the team to successfully implement its platform
copper member
how is ico going? when will it finish?

Hi, ICO will ended
July 30, 2018
copper member
In which country does this projects team member are base?

AGROLOT  team registered an office in Hong Kong
copper member
I see that project interesting but still feel really unconcern about risks, hard to believe it would be so easy. What about realistic perspectives? but if Bitcoin goes down?

Each project has risks.  You should evaluate all possible risks and uncertainties associated with the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 93
how is ico going? when will it finish?
Activity: 151
In which country does this projects team member are base?
Activity: 95
Project bomb! Assumes a big profit! A great opportunity for investors!
copper member
Great project, I'll follow!

Thank you for your feedback, we are developing day after day)
Pages:
Jump to: