Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 192. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What does Agate mean,can someone explain?

I think it is just a brand name or it signifies a payment gateway processor. The reason is the product tends to cater money transfer or remittance via blockchain. I plan to build a sort of a masternode that the system requires to have at least 50k of its token to run such node.

Thank you for this - it sums up the general idea for me.
copper member
Activity: 196
Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

Why to even go with IOS then if there are such complications?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

It would be a risk of leaving the development of the iOS platform, and there is still a possibility that Apple will change policy

Risk of leaving....you don't have to risk anything, you can simply postpone it. Android is much widely used anyway.

And not a bad thing to have iOS app ready once Apple lifts ban.and they will  do that,its just the matter of time.

is there any update about apple possibly lifting ban soon?

I have been following crypto for some time now but I this just went over my head. Can someone give more details on the ban?

Please check this

3.1.5 (b) Cryptocurrencies:
(i) Wallets: Apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization.
(ii) Mining: Apps may not mine for cryptocurrencies unless the processing is performed off device (e.g. cloud-based mining).
(iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself.
(iv) Initial Coin Offerings: Apps facilitating Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”), cryptocurrency futures trading, and other crypto-securities or quasi-securities trading must come from established banks, securities firms, futures commission merchants (“FCM”), or other approved financial institutions and must comply with all applicable law.
(v) Cryptocurrency apps may not offer currency for completing tasks, such as downloading other apps, encouraging other users to download, posting to social networks, etc.

source: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/
Activity: 224
Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

It would be a risk of leaving the development of the iOS platform, and there is still a possibility that Apple will change policy

Risk of leaving....you don't have to risk anything, you can simply postpone it. Android is much widely used anyway.

And not a bad thing to have iOS app ready once Apple lifts ban.and they will  do that,its just the matter of time.

I have been following crypto for some time now but I this just went over my head. Can someone give more details on the ban?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

I think it is just a brand name or it signifies a payment gateway processor. The reason is the product tends to cater money transfer or remittance via blockchain. I plan to build a sort of a masternode that the system requires to have at least 50k of its token to run such node.
Activity: 182

Activity: 137
copper member
Can US citizens participate or we are not allowed?

We would have a great news for you regarding this in next few days, please stay tuned on our Telegram channel.
copper member
I see that you already raised $1 million ,was that from private sale round?

That was from initial investors, private sale is running now, everyone can invest minimum $50,000 USD

What is the bonus in private sale?

Please fill the private sale EOI form and we will contact you about it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdb8zv_Odq6c8WPzHI4MS_JD6uP1pw65u7XJYG0Y3jfWuPbvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
I like the project and hope AGATE team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start?Is whitelist open?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Will the tokens sold in private sale be locked?If yes, how long will be that period?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Can US citizens participate or we are not allowed?
Activity: 166

That was from initial investors, private sale is running now, everyone can invest minimum $50,000 USD

What is the bonus in private sale?
copper member

Activity: 266
Seems very interesting, I will keep an eye on this project!

This will go big believe me!

I sure hope so, because the whitepapper is great!

I love the idea. I know it's not really a crypto paypal, but anything in that region works for me.
Activity: 105
Seems very interesting, I will keep an eye on this project!

This will go big believe me!

I sure hope so, because the whitepapper is great!
Activity: 175

No it was from a crucial investor.

I guess someone really believes in the project Smiley

All that from just one investor? If you get a couple more the the hard cap will not be a problem.
Activity: 131

I guess someone really believes in the project Smiley
Activity: 137

Activity: 144
Will people be able to dispute transactions,like on PayPal?

Be careful what you wish for, that is a pure cancer.It would turn this into a mess and bring so much restrictions...

I agree, they do not need such ''features''.

I like the scenario in which u send funds to a recipient then get nothing back not even a kiss, and afterwards get into an argument with recipient dude, dispute the transfer and charge the payee 2x the sum involved in a transaction concerned. Not only u get ur monies back but even make monies off recepient's dishonesty. This should be incorporated into future prospectus for this coin whoever is responsible for it.

That's an interesting way of looking at it.
Activity: 148
Jump to: