Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 191. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Can US citizens participate or we are not allowed?

We would have a great news for you regarding this in next few days, please stay tuned on our Telegram channel.

Wow, this is great news! Grin

It's not just US citizens who have problems participating in ICOs, China has some strong restrictions as well.

Prehaps there will be some chaneges regard that issue...

Many countries are opting for policy change regarding crypto regulations. If China would be one of those it would be a huge boom for the crypto market.

I don't think we can even imagine how much impact on the crypto market would be if China changes regulations...

A brave new world would emerge Grin

I thought they would be the last place to have a problem with crypto Sad They should follow in the steps of their Asian neighbours.

It would be really a significant step for the crypto market

Don't hold your breath because it will take some time to for governments to transition to crypto.
Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
You guys have a big professional team! If you will be able to do something like PayPal,  it would be great!!!  And you will be rich

We would have a great news for you regarding this in next few days, please stay tuned on our Telegram channel.

It's not just US citizens who have problems participating in ICOs, China has some strong restrictions as well.

Many countries are opting for policy change regarding crypto regulations. If China would be one of those it would be a huge boom for the crypto market.

I don't think we can even imagine how much impact on the crypto market would be if China changes regulations...

A brave new world would emerge Grin

I thought they would be the last place to have a problem with crypto Sad They should follow in the steps of their Asian neighbours.
Activity: 143

Many China people very much for investment. It would be achievement and opportunity for many ICO.

Well that's understandable considering of the size of their market and that would be a huge contribution for crypto projects...
Activity: 230

Activity: 252

It will be great day for crypto when they lift those bans,and its just matter of time

I agree, there are bunch of unnecessary restrictions that only complicates crypto boom  Cheesy
Activity: 182
How can i join your bounty campaign,what i have to do?

Below is our Bounty ANN, basically if register in Agate token sale platform ( Here >> https://ico.agatechain.org/register  ) and on the left menu there is AirDrop option where all the tasks are listed.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

Do we have to go trough KYC for bounty tokens?
Activity: 210
Greek translation reserved

For that i think you should write in bounty thread
Activity: 185

Many China people very much for investment. It would be achievement and opportunity for many ICO.
Activity: 182

Activity: 30
Turkish translation reserved
Activity: 20
Polish translation reserved
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

It will be great day for crypto when they lift those bans,and its just matter of time
krk
Activity: 38
Greek translation reserved
copper member
Activity: 196

Below is our Bounty ANN, basically if register in Agate token sale platform ( Here >> https://ico.agatechain.org/register  ) and on the left menu there is AirDrop option where all the tasks are listed.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

Activity: 186

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I see that you already raised $1 million ,was that from private sale round?

No it was from a crucial investor.

I guess someone really believes in the project Smiley

Well yes, considering only the enormous potential that this project has ...  Smiley
Activity: 276
Do you maybe have onepager,with all the basic info?
Jump to: