Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 7. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Maybe theoretically 1 AGT will be enough,but that wont make any sense,to stake such a low amunt as you would barely get any profit from that.

I aim at masternode,but for that a lot of AGT is needed.

Well, that may look like nothing, but that means that a lot of people will be able to stake and that is a good thing.

Let me correct you  Grin  Not a lot of people, but everyone will be able to stake with this requirement  Grin Grin

This requirement should be increased to some reasonable level, so there is more interest in AGT tokens. It shouldn't be too high or course, but still more than 1 AGT.

I really don't see the reason for that.It is open for everyone no matter how big or small they are.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Since Agate will be POS, meaning Proof Of Stake, will there be a masternodes? Will staking be directly from Agate wallet?

I really hope that we can stake from our own wallet as i would like to keep agate tokens in my ledger nano s.

Staking will be through pools as far as I know, not wallet.You join the pool and then you can stake.Maternodes will be available if you own 50k AGT.
And is there some information about the yearly return on investments? 50 000AGATE tokens worth 3800USD (calcaulated with ICO price), that it is not so expensive to have a masternode.  Cheesy
Activity: 153
Maybe theoretically 1 AGT will be enough,but that wont make any sense,to stake such a low amunt as you would barely get any profit from that.

Well, that may look like nothing, but that means that a lot of people will be able to stake and that is a good thing.

Of course,bigger the community,the better.And in general people like to stake, and since this will be POS system where you will get more profit every time you add more AGT, that will push price and value even more up.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Does that mean that there will be no more mining of ETH ? That will affect the price a lot right?

There will be mining but block rerward will be lower,it will be 2 eth ,down from 3 eth.
I think that after this the price of ETH will increase very much. Otherwise, mining ether will simply die.

Do you think that ETH price will ever go back to previous all time high?

One on topic question,what was the price of 1 AGT during private sale?

As for the first question: if somebody answers "yes", what are you going to do?

FOMO buy ETH Cheesy Grin Grin

The funny thing about this is that I am quite a sure a lot of people in crypto work exactly that way Grin

That is the reason why it was so easy to answer your question.Very small amount of people thinks ahead and does their own research before acting. That is the reason why market is still so easy to manipulate.

It is also a fact that too many scammers or people with bad intentions can be financially successful in this market while being socially unacceptable.
Activity: 8

Let me correct you  Grin  Not a lot of people, but everyone will be able to stake with this requirement  Grin Grin
Activity: 6

Activity: 175

How many Agate tokens  is needed to  run your own masternode and when will that go live?

Everything will go live after the ICO ends, when main net is released alongside the app and wallet.
Activity: 22

How many Agate tokens  is needed to  run your own masternode and when will that go live?
Activity: 37

Activity: 74
Since Agate will be POS, meaning Proof Of Stake, will there be a masternodes? Will staking be directly from Agate wallet?

I really hope that we can stake from our own wallet as i would like to keep agate tokens in my ledger nano s.

Staking will be through pools as far as I know, not wallet.You join the pool and then you can stake.Maternodes will be available if you own 50k AGT.
Activity: 9

How can you hold it in Ledger, doesn't it have to be Agate wallet so you can stake?
Activity: 187
Hello, please, is there any date when VIP bounty campaign ends? I would like to participate. Also there is not stated date when ICO starts?

In their telegram group they said that end is not set yet,i think it  will go until end of sale so VIP bounty might last for some time.

Yeah for quite a while since the date of the start of the pubic sale is not know either still.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Hello, please, is there any date when VIP bounty campaign ends? I would like to participate. Also there is not stated date when ICO starts?
Activity: 37
I know that public sale is delayed, but I read that private sale is still ongoing.So does that mean that we can somehow buy AGT even though public sale is closed?

Private sale is still going on? Can you share link with that info please?

If you open the website you can see it on the homepage directly...It say open for private investors.

It would be good to get that confirmation from Agate team.

I actually asked that today in their telegram group,and i got the confirmation from admin  that private sale is still on.

Ok great,i gonna register  and try to find out terms of private sale phase, maybe i can afford it Wink
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Yeah i think i read somewhere towards the middle of this thread where something regarding Agate masternode where mentioned and the required amount of Agate coin for each node, i think about 50k if am not mistaken, only thing am not aware if they already have their wallet or still in development.
Activity: 13
Activity: 220
I know that public sale is delayed, but I read that private sale is still ongoing.So does that mean that we can somehow buy AGT even though public sale is closed?

If you open the website you can see it on the homepage directly...It say open for private investors.

I actually asked that today in their telegram group,and i got the confirmation from admin  that private sale is still on.

Good to know that people still can buy AGT despite public sale is delayed. Even though this information should've been much better communicated to public, lots of people obviously had no idea that private sale is ongoing.

A lot of people that are truly interested in investing knew this info, it is not hard to open official Agate website and see the info there.
Activity: 39

I actually asked that today in their telegram group,and i got the confirmation from admin  that private sale is still on.

Is there a minimum investment in order to buy AGT as a private investor? Or some other requirements?

Im sure that there is a minimum and since its private sale,that minimum is probably decent amoutn as they want only serious investors.
Activity: 8

Is there a minimum investment in order to buy AGT as a private investor? Or some other requirements?
Activity: 216

Good to know that people still can buy AGT despite public sale is delayed. Even though this information should've been much better communicated to public, lots of people obviously had no idea that private sale is ongoing.
Pages:
Jump to: