Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 10. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
It says Agate is like Paypal for crypto currencies, does that mean that we will be able to send crytpo through Agate network to friends, pay for stuff directly from the app and all other things Paypal allows us to do?

I think that they also aim to be able to connect your debit card with Agate account,and that way spend crypto in an easy and efficient way.

That is why Agate is working on banking license too,to be able to offer all services .And they are registered as digital currency exchange rovider in Australia, here is the link  https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

What that license means exactly, can someone explain .Does that mean Agate will be able to be exchange too,like Coinbase?
copper member
Here is nice web wallet to keep and transfer AGATE token
Actually, this wallet can store any ERC20 token
https://youtu.be/Ha8n2r2U8Xk

Thanks, im on lookout for a new wallet,will check it out.

I think Agate is also preparing their wallet too,its a good thing to have many choices.

This will be ERC20 wallet,or wallet that will support AGT token and other currencies supported by Agate?

It will only support those currencies that are accepted within Agate ecosystem.Atleast thats how i understood wallet will work.Not much sense to be able to store tokens on the wallet that are not accepted within Agate.
Probably You right and Agate will develop their own wallet for the ecosystem.
I'm prefer to keep my token's outside projects. This is gave me a freedom.
Another point is to be more organize, MEDDOZA wallet give me the option observe all my token's at one place with one click.

This is not appropriate for Agate , so I advise to avoid this wallet, it is not official and you will need official wallet if you want to use all Agate is going to offer you.
Let me explain my point of view:
Every project who want ro success, must connect with its customers on the basis of BLOCKCHAIN principles - freedom.
An ETHEREUM-based project can easily write a smart contract and allow its customers to receive the TOKEN at any ERC20 address.
I think it is fair to let the customer hold the TOKEN as he wants, even if he is not worth anything at the moment.
After all, we paid for that TOKEN.
Why 95% of the projects do not allow you to control ....?
Something to think thought about ....
For example, the MEDOOZA project is the proof otherwise possible:
- You are allowed to hold MEDOOZA it wherever you want.
- You can realize it at any point you want in their store.
- You can move the token to whom you want whenever you want.

* This is not say anything negative about Agate .  This is only my opinion.
Activity: 96
It says Agate is like Paypal for crypto currencies, does that mean that we will be able to send crytpo through Agate network to friends, pay for stuff directly from the app and all other things Paypal allows us to do?

I think that they also aim to be able to connect your debit card with Agate account,and that way spend crypto in an easy and efficient way.

That is why Agate is working on banking license too,to be able to offer all services .And they are registered as digital currency exchange rovider in Australia, here is the link  https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

Who will be Agate's credit card provider, did the team said anything about that already?

It was not announced yet, but team is negotiating with credit card provider at the moment.
Activity: 6

That is why Agate is working on banking license too,to be able to offer all services .And they are registered as digital currency exchange rovider in Australia, here is the link  https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

Who will be Agate's credit card provider, did the team said anything about that already?
Activity: 90

I think Agate is also preparing their wallet too,its a good thing to have many choices.

This will be ERC20 wallet,or wallet that will support AGT token and other currencies supported by Agate?

It will only support those currencies that are accepted within Agate ecosystem.Atleast thats how i understood wallet will work.Not much sense to be able to store tokens on the wallet that are not accepted within Agate.
Another point is to be more organize, MEDDOZA wallet give me the option observe all my token's at one place with one click.

This is not appropriate for Agate , so I advise to avoid this wallet, it is not official and you will need official wallet if you want to use all Agate is going to offer you.
Activity: 37

copper member

Activity: 118

copper member

So far is ERC20.
But this is good idea if some from AGATE can cooperate with them and make it more official.
For example AGATE token can be pre opened.like BAT, OMG ...and so forth .
Activity: 142
Does that mean that there will be no more mining of ETH ? That will affect the price a lot right?

There will be mining but block rerward will be lower,it will be 2 eth ,down from 3 eth.
I think that after this the price of ETH will increase very much. Otherwise, mining ether will simply die.

Do you think that ETH price will ever go back to previous all time high?

One on topic question,what was the price of 1 AGT during private sale?

As for the first question: if somebody answers "yes", what are you going to do?

FOMO buy ETH Cheesy Grin Grin

The funny thing about this is that I am quite a sure a lot of people in crypto work exactly that way Grin

That is the reason why it was so easy to answer your question.Very small amount of people thinks ahead and does their own research before acting. That is the reason why market is still so easy to manipulate.
Activity: 22

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Does that mean that there will be no more mining of ETH ? That will affect the price a lot right?

There will be mining but block rerward will be lower,it will be 2 eth ,down from 3 eth.
I think that after this the price of ETH will increase very much. Otherwise, mining ether will simply die.

Do you think that ETH price will ever go back to previous all time high?

One on topic question,what was the price of 1 AGT during private sale?

As for the first question: if somebody answers "yes", what are you going to do?

FOMO buy ETH Cheesy Grin Grin

The funny thing about this is that I am quite a sure a lot of people in crypto work exactly that way Grin
Activity: 193
How will Agate make profits? Will it be only from fees or there is some other stream of income?

Well POS terminal will also be for sale for merchants using the Agate network too.

Im not sure that will be huge source of income for Agate.It will be mainly from fees,but for that they will need large amount of transactions of course.

There will be different types of fees, not only those from transactions, big partners will probably pay for tech support and similar things.
Activity: 6
Activity: 220

Is that the wallet that is official by Agate? It doesn't look that it is...

Just be patient and wait for official one, as you will need it for staking and everything else. No need to rush with wallet before distribution of the token starts.
copper member

[/quote]

[/quote]
Not official.
But light wight and easy to use with any ERC20 token.
Support testnet as well.
I use it for my tokens. Easy to organize and keep all in one place.
Activity: 8

Activity: 171
Is Agate from Australia? Will that be the main market to focus on or not?

Team is based there,but it wouldnt make sense to focus only on Australia,they have to aim for worldwide adoption in order for this to succeed.Might start there maybe,just for the beginning.

I think that their last partnership already showed that focus won't be only on Australian market  Grin
copper member
Activity: 175
Is Agate from Australia? Will that be the main market to focus on or not?

Most of the team is from Australia,but according to ICObench they are registered in Singapore,probably because more favourable crypto laws.

That made sense before, but now Australia is also good for crypto. Australia licensed Agate for cypto and fiat exchange after all.
Pages:
Jump to: