Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 8. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I know that public sale is delayed, but I read that private sale is still ongoing.So does that mean that we can somehow buy AGT even though public sale is closed?

Private sale is still going on? Can you share link with that info please?

If you open the website you can see it on the homepage directly...It say open for private investors.

It would be good to get that confirmation from Agate team.
Activity: 9
AMA = Ask Me Anything it is event where the team members decided to spear some time out of their busy schedule and answer all question relating to project and development with the community members, questions are raised by members and team respond to them, AMA can be conducted in different platform Telegram, Twitter, Facebook etc
As a supporter of that project you have the opportunity to ask questions directly to dev team and get satisfying or not so satisfying answer Grin

Hi,are you part of the Agate team?

No am not part of the Agate team, i only try to explain in details what AMA represent and why it seems necessary to be conducted from time to time by the project team, if you have any question regarding Agate you should ask am sure the admins will respond whenever they are around.

Best would be to join Agate Telegram channel and ask admins there, they are quite helpful.

I joined one channel for Agate, but last post is from quite a while ago...Are there more Agate channels or only one?

Maybe you joined the one for the news and not the community one where you have admins, search for Agate in Telegram search and you should be able to find it, or go to the website and join the channel from there.
Activity: 13
AMA = Ask Me Anything it is event where the team members decided to spear some time out of their busy schedule and answer all question relating to project and development with the community members, questions are raised by members and team respond to them, AMA can be conducted in different platform Telegram, Twitter, Facebook etc
As a supporter of that project you have the opportunity to ask questions directly to dev team and get satisfying or not so satisfying answer Grin

No am not part of the Agate team, i only try to explain in details what AMA represent and why it seems necessary to be conducted from time to time by the project team, if you have any question regarding Agate you should ask am sure the admins will respond whenever they are around.

Best would be to join Agate Telegram channel and ask admins there, they are quite helpful.

I joined one channel for Agate, but last post is from quite a while ago...Are there more Agate channels or only one?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Activity: 22

Activity: 153
I know that public sale is delayed, but I read that private sale is still ongoing.So does that mean that we can somehow buy AGT even though public sale is closed?

Private sale is still going on? Can you share link with that info please?
Activity: 8

That would be great, I hate that I missed the chance to buy AGT simply cos I didn't even know that this project existed.

Maybe it is best to contact the team directly and see what is possible and what options are available, I'm interested in buying some Agate too. I'll let you guys know what the team says when they answer me.
Activity: 6

That would be great, I hate that I missed the chance to buy AGT simply cos I didn't even know that this project existed.
Activity: 39

Thanks for detailed answer,now it should be clear to everyone what that actually means and why it is a good way to get potential investors more interested in project
Activity: 118
It can be done that way too,but for best effect i prefer live,and then eventually you can make an article covering all important questions and answers.

Yeah live ones are much more interesting and team gives answers on the spot and live which gives it much more credibility.

It is always good to see how team reacts during live interview,and if someone asks some tough questions so investors can be reassured that team is confodent in success.
Activity: 74
I see that Agate is going to have their own blockchain. Is there a specific reason for that, why not use ETH blockchain and save money?

Problem with not having your own blockchain is that you depend on others,while you can make your own blockchain that fits your need perfectly.

And keep in mind that Agate blockchain will be POS and ethereum blockchain is still POW and it will stay like that for couple of years.But POS is future,especially for this kind of use

That is also big factor,POS is simply superior to POW and it is the future.POW is of course still good and can be good for some use, but for scalability,POS is better.

Thanks guys for extrapolating it for me.It makes sense now, didn't understand how big Agate network would actually be and that needs POS in order to work.

It does not really need POS to wor, but POS is better then POW. It is safer and more advanced, network can't be attacked by 51% attacks.

Is it possible to stake coins if the network is POW and not POS? Is that one of the reason why most new projects go for POS? They want to eliminate mining?

It is not strictly to eliminate mining cos of mining itself, but the threats and risks that mining brings with it. POS is safer and offer more to investors in terms of security.
Activity: 9
I see that Agate is going to have their own blockchain. Is there a specific reason for that, why not use ETH blockchain and save money?

Problem with not having your own blockchain is that you depend on others,while you can make your own blockchain that fits your need perfectly.

And keep in mind that Agate blockchain will be POS and ethereum blockchain is still POW and it will stay like that for couple of years.But POS is future,especially for this kind of use

That is also big factor,POS is simply superior to POW and it is the future.POW is of course still good and can be good for some use, but for scalability,POS is better.

Thanks guys for extrapolating it for me.It makes sense now, didn't understand how big Agate network would actually be and that needs POS in order to work.

It does not really need POS to wor, but POS is better then POW. It is safer and more advanced, network can't be attacked by 51% attacks.

Is it possible to stake coins if the network is POW and not POS? Is that one of the reason why most new projects go for POS? They want to eliminate mining?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Activity: 37
It can be done that way too,but for best effect i prefer live,and then eventually you can make an article covering all important questions and answers.
Activity: 39
Are you still working on your own blockchain,is that still the plan, will you be able to relase mainnet during first quarter of 2019?

Last information about it was that the team was ahead of roadmap with development, so unless something changed everything should happen within roadmap schedule as planned.

I see,thanks for an update,It would be nice to get some video out done by the team where they explain what is going on at the moment.

That would certainly calmed community that is waiting for public sale and their tokens

Best format to address all of it would be an AMA or live AMA to start the public sale.

What is AMA? Is that some kind of event with the team?

Its basically type of interview where community asks questions in real time and team answers.
Activity: 42
Are you still working on your own blockchain,is that still the plan, will you be able to relase mainnet during first quarter of 2019?

Last information about it was that the team was ahead of roadmap with development, so unless something changed everything should happen within roadmap schedule as planned.

I see,thanks for an update,It would be nice to get some video out done by the team where they explain what is going on at the moment.

That would certainly calmed community that is waiting for public sale and their tokens

Best format to address all of it would be an AMA or live AMA to start the public sale.

What is AMA? Is that some kind of event with the team?
Activity: 95

Activity: 13

Activity: 6

Why is POS that superior to POW?
Activity: 118

Pages:
Jump to: