Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] ORGANICCO GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY - page 30. (Read 50057 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 7
According to me... creating a security token like this one can really be a good way to obtain and maintain a good price on its. So as the concept of this ICO is nice and the token can be stable in futur, I think that we can consider this project
Cordially TOF.
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
I continue day by day and step by step this great project. I hope to see this project in operation soon to see its growth
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Great work to the dev I pray this project hit its potentials to the fullness
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This project is very important in our time. It's is very interesting idea, I believe that the project will take its place and wish success to the project
Activity: 70
Organic token is the only coin have seen rooting for the wellness of this planet. Good idea, and support the devs.
Activity: 281
Great project guys, keep it u. To the moon.....
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
I looked at your bounty thread on bitcointalk, looking at the check found that nobody of the participants did not register in the programs of the bounty of your project. Have you already started the bounty program?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
An ecological disaster is coming and it is the theme of ecology, food and agriculture that will come to the fore. Therefore, the sphere of development of the project is chosen very competently and perspective, and there will already see how it will be implemented.
Dear team, there is still an opportunity to take part in airdrop.
Activity: 21
This is a very great project!
Keep the good work going guys!
Activity: 152
If we can't safe the future for our children, what are we doing? Good idea
Activity: 12
Organicco is a fantastic idea. One major area I am most interested in is the development of sustainable organic fuel. The level of pollution and degradation of the ozone layer among other things must be combated if our way of life is to be maintained.  Populations across the world will continue to increase and so will emissions and pollution but if we concentrate on going organic, I sincerely believed we can make our environment better.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
There are countless project out there but this one is the real deal.
Organicco will rule the Crypto world haven brought a different strategies entirely.
Best of luck Dev.
Very interesting project, I liked your idea - it will be useful for society. But I didn't find information what is the price of 1 token.
Activity: 17
how can i get more information about this project
Activity: 127
Interesting project. He has a great potential. I'm waiting impatiently for your next steps.
Activity: 189
This is a great project with massive potentials. I will support you guys
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Participation in innovative projects will ensure your successful future, have time to join)
Activity: 67
After reading everything I see that everything is clear and positive. This project should be successful. This project help many of unemployed people to earn a smart amount. I think This project has a very big prospect in the development of the crypto industry.
Activity: 8
I Love This Project.
Pages:
Jump to: