Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] ORGANICCO GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY - page 32. (Read 50068 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
i like the concept of this project i think it will help to reduce in the agriculture sector
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
This seems to be a wonderful and promising project of the future with great potential. Best of luck team
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
in my opinion this is a breakthrough project .
we all hoping this project roses among all other successful crypto project
Activity: 28
An Organicco token is a security token providing investors and holders a stake in the profit made from future activities of the Company. Unlike other security tokens, Organicco provides full legal backing across carious Countries making it amongst the safest tokenised ventures to invest in. This idea is enough to make Organicco project a hit
Activity: 51
Mục tiêu của dự án này là rất đẹp, tôi có thể thấy rằng, mong đợi thành công lớn
Activity: 55
really very potential airdrop....good luck
Activity: 89
the purpose of your project is good and great, a security token that gives investors and shareholders a profit generated from the company's future activities. but projects with themes like this there are many. hopefully, the team will work hard for bright progress in the future.
Activity: 252
Hello. Will you invest funds raised by ICO in your subsidiary companies after ICO itself or after your tokens listed in some exchange?

Thank you for the question.. it is the best way to know about what we are aiming for.

We will be investing after the ICO, and before we list our tokens on few exchanges, we are expecting to have completed at least two projects. Therefore, the initial investments will be converted to assets. Therefore, we may be the first to list tokens on exchanges with tokens that have real value. It may even help break the volatile nature of most cryptocurrencies out there at the moment, which are mostly tracking value of bitcoin.

Additionally, we have greater ambitions to transform the inefficiencies of current blockchain, in particular making it more greener!
Activity: 71
proof of authentication
telegram: https://t.me/toninho292
twitter: https://twitter.com/toninho515
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antonio.paulino.35
bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/toninho29-1765219
eth address: 0x2079aFacBCdcEfD9a19B11195B5aC2Bcc9ab9Bfb
Activity: 37
the purpose of your project is good and great, a security token that gives investors and shareholders a profit generated from the company's future activities. but projects with themes like this there are many. hopefully, the team will work hard for bright progress in the future.
Activity: 78
Blockchain implementation across diverse sectors can be a solution to the most foundational problems of mankind. This project is a great example.
Activity: 33
With the longevity of Organicco they are well on their way to being a very viable crytoocurrency in the organic marketplace.  Great looking project.
Activity: 11
i think you should improve marketing for more people to know as growing your project but it is still potien project , good luck team
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hello. Will you invest funds raised by ICO in your subsidiary companies after ICO itself or after your tokens listed in some exchange?
Activity: 38
It's have great potential strength in future . Believe in this project.
Activity: 60
lovely and nice It's A Good Project & Great Team
Activity: 106
Very Good Project.I Like It
Activity: 89
Awesome project I 'll invest in your project but I need more info
Activity: 47
nice and great awesome project. hoping for your success.
Activity: 57
ORGANICCO AIRDROP is best in future on Crypto currency world. I hope organicoo compare in bitcoin and etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: