Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][aizeus.net] CREATING YOUR INDUSTRY-CHANGING DAPP. - page 13. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 77
Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
Activity: 76
hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 72
 I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Activity: 73
if this project is successful then what will you do to attract new people.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/zeus-24453 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I am sure that this project is an excellent opportunity for initial investment in new ideas
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Great to see all the alt coins on your site!  Looking forward to the ICO!  Thanks.
Activity: 84
Great project. Do you have a twitter? I would like to receive regular news about your project.
brand new
Activity: 0
I admire you awesome idea, even tho you passed majority of your road map, there is still a lot of work ahead of you. I will be interested when you start with your pre-sale Smiley
Activity: 322
I don't understand whether it will be original blockchain or based on Ethereum?
Activity: 77
when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
Activity: 65
Any developer update from this project??
Activity: 79
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Activity: 78
What about plans for timing and scope of ICO?
Activity: 82
Do you have any clear  plans and strategy
Activity: 104
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
Activity: 86
I Registered and ready for ICO!
Activity: 73
What is the minimum amount of money you need to get to ICO so you will be able to continue developing the project?
Activity: 74
Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?
Pages:
Jump to: