Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][aizeus.net] CREATING YOUR INDUSTRY-CHANGING DAPP. - page 14. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
 I'll definitely keeping an eye on it! Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
Activity: 63
Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Activity: 74
it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.
Activity: 65
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy
Activity: 112
I think I will join in. Bonus is quite good.
Activity: 126
It will start on August 18th. Bounty Campaign.
The page will be updated soon.
Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 86
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining or for whom to mine it?
Activity: 91
Looking forward to reading about your bounty campaign
Activity: 89
So is it like integrated in a certain application? That I wanna use in order to get tokens for my time
brand new
Activity: 0
Turkish translation reserved
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Omg the team looks super impressive!!! Im expecting huge things from aizeus!!
Activity: 113
Why do u think the price of your assets and token will grow?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
A company or industry that has a DAPP does able to increase their selling of product.
Since it could also help promoting the product form the company/business.
this should be thanks to aizeus that able to provide any business to have a DAPP in an easy way.
Activity: 76
I'll definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
Activity: 77
it looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 76
will there be an opportunity to watch conferences online in which you will participate?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

they want to build a platform for focus on creating industry - changing DAPP, but in the detail, I don't know what will they to do, it is not too clearly.
Looking for more detail from team DEV
Activity: 238
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers

Zeus is a blockchain designed for consumer applications by consumer application experts. A blockchain built for mass market B2C & P2P applications with millions of consumer end-users. Features developed with the consumer end-user in mind.
what is the price of one token?. I will consider to invest some in your project
Pages:
Jump to: