Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][aizeus.net] CREATING YOUR INDUSTRY-CHANGING DAPP. - page 15. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
do you have any partnership with exchanges already?
Activity: 74
 I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Activity: 81
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 82
Nice, Do you planning on setting up a signature campaign.Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
Activity: 70
Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
Activity: 75
wishing all the best to the team for the success of the project I  will also take part in  to get your award
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Will i have to do much to get the airdrop?
Activity: 66
Is there any official announcement channel where I can follow news
Activity: 126
Keep update thread everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor 

thanks, if you have any question. feel free to ask us.
I wonder about high business profitable of your project. How can you bring benefit to users?

Zeus token has a utility economy feature.
Automatically share all revenue from the platform ecosystem.

zeus network rule - Automatic revenue distribution (ARD MODEL)
Transactions in the Zeus ecosystem The only transaction token is AZS. (Internal transaction) / External transaction (altcoin wallet, credit card interworking) All developers participating in the ecosystem must agree to automatically distribute revenue platform 80% / token holders 20% The distribute revenue for all platforms of the Zeus company is platform 50% / token holders 50% (Genesis token holders: 60% / ico and other token holders: 40%)

Platform Users
The lowest commission, the fastest transaction, and the ability to trade personal data for P2P transactions. Automatic compensation for social network activity (comments, likes, posts, ratings, etc.)
Store, trade (monetize) high quality personal data, Resolve fraud, lack of trust, processing speed, and data abuse.
Activity: 91
Keep update thread everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor 

Activity: 77
Good luck and looking forward to any bounty  and airdrops campaign in your project. Thanks so much.
Activity: 93
Need more improvement in this project. Anyway, it is still a good one.
Activity: 36
I wonder about high business profitable of your project. How can you bring benefit to users?

Yes. same question from me..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
The project is designed interestingly. Multifunctional. If that's what you write. "Competitive Advantage of ZEUS
This is about 200,000 transactions per second with a lightning speed of 0.05 seconds. In the long run, all transactions cost only a fraction of a percent. "- it's true, it's impressive.
Activity: 73
Activity: 154
Zeus is not a foreign name in the cryptocurrency world, there are so many projects that use that name, and always about big projects, seeing the optimism of this project about blockchain being built for application needs with millions of users, I think this project requires a platform that can accommodate a lot community
Activity: 76
For me, your project is quite good but i wonder why don’t you promote your project on youtube?
Activity: 80
I’m impressed in the fee of Zues, it’s near zero. Compare to traditional banks, online banks or blockchain. This must be the best choice. Hope you will come to an end.
I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

Aizeus First milestone: Blockchain Cryptocurrency Marketplace app
Final goal: blockchain + artificial intelligence Big data p2p network.
Pages:
Jump to: