Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN]⭐[ICO]⭐[BERG]🔥🔥🔥 BergmannOS — new Linux-based OS for mining 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 3857 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
BergmannOS — New Linux-based OS for mining
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How many berg I can get with 1 ETH?
copper member
Where can I send questions if I have problems with OS?

You can send an email to [email protected]
Or you can write us in the Telegram group
copper member
🔥🔥🔥 Our first public beta version of BergmannOS for mining rigs based on NVIDIA is already available. 🔥🔥🔥

This is not a final version – in the next updates we’ll add the AMD support. We'll be improving our OS step by step and we welcome all kind of feedback. The active testers of beta version will be the first one who’ll get access to the new builds of the system with the autotweaking option and the smart mining option.

Email for the feedback: [email protected]

You can also write us in the Telegram group
Activity: 14
Where can I send questions if I have problems with OS?
copper member
I can't enter beta test. Where is beta test? Roll Eyes

Beta testing opens at 00:00 UTC
I can't enter beta test. Where is beta test? Roll Eyes
copper member
copper member
As I understand I will have to pay 1 BERG for 1rig/month?

Yes, you are right. Smiley
As I understand I will have to pay 1 BERG for 1rig/month?
copper member
Will your OS convert currencies to BTC or we can choose what evern currency to recieve?

At first time you will set your own wallet for each currency. When Zephyr comes it will do it automatically.
Activity: 140
Will your OS convert currencies to BTC or we can choose what evern currency to recieve?
copper member
I think it would be nice You Envion partners to take

We will think about that, thanks!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I think it would be nice You Envion partners to take
copper member
Can you describe smart mining, please?
The essense of smart mining is that you don't mind about manual evaluation of the most profitable currency and then manualy change the mining currency. The BergmannOS permanently do it for you based on the information about the most profitable currency.

Obviously. I mean, would your system have it's own analytics module or it will bring the efficient currency  from other sources?

It would be possible to take data from different sources but all these modelus don't take into account some features that we want to. So we have our own analytics module.

What data does your system take into account?

Besides the baseline like nethash or block reward, BergmannOS process statistical mining data for more accurate asset profitability calculation.
copper member
I see that this project is not showing interest as well

We decided to focus on our beta version of the system. After the start of beta testing we will also concentrate on the marketing campaign.
Activity: 9
The essense of smart mining is that you don't mind about manual evaluation of the most profitable currency and then manualy change the mining currency. The BergmannOS permanently do it for you based on the information about the most profitable currency.

Obviously. I mean, would your system have it's own analytics module or it will bring the efficient currency  from other sources?

It would be possible to take data from different sources but all these modelus don't take into account some features that we want to. So we have our own analytics module.

What data does your system take into account?
Activity: 140
I see that this project is not showing interest as well
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: