Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN]⭐[ICO]⭐[BERG]🔥🔥🔥 BergmannOS — new Linux-based OS for mining 🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 3857 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
BergmannOS — New Linux-based OS for mining
ok..if this is an actual operating system on top of linux that makes a good management of the mining gears it will be a hit.

During ICO you can try out beta version and in February (by the end of ICO) there would already be a final build of our product.
copper member
Hello,

From where we can download and test the Beta?
I'm currently using SimpleMining and I'm pretty happy with them. Do you have any significant benefits over SimpleMining?

Thanks

Beta version of BergmannOS will be available on our website when the ICO starts.

Main benefits of our solution:

1) Auto tuning of each GPU
2) Smart mining – Automatic production of the most profitable currencies. The system will analyze the data for every particular currency, and will select the most relevant one, in view of its current mining complexity.
3) Ranking of pools for the lowest ping and a large selection of altcoins.
4) Push-notifications to the smartphones

I strongly suggest you to make the Beta public BEFORE the ICO. For example, I will want to test it for sure BEFORE I make an investment decision. Just like anybody else, I will want to know where are going my money.

Taking into account the number of innovations, that we are implementing into our solution we need to be sure in the quality of all its options, be it auto tuning, monitoring system, push-up notifications or work with the voltage of video cards through the dashboard. We want to be sure that everything works perfectly well, as the success of our product depends on this. The product should be stable even if it is a beta version. We would like to bring it to a level when it will suit even us as developers. Release of the update Zephyr is scheduled for March, the main built is scheduled for February. Available built is in the process of development and the main release will be in February.

During the ICO you are able to try beta version and see what work has already been done. And by the end of ICO you will be the first one to use the stable final built (before the global update Zephyr that will bring even greater opportunities).
copper member
Why BergmannOS is better then others like EthOS? Which advantages?

Main benefits of our solution (compared with EthOS and SimpleMining):

2) Smart mining – Automatic production of the most profitable currencies. The system will analyze the data for every particular currency, and will select the most relevant one, in view of its current mining complexity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
ok..if this is an actual operating system on top of linux that makes a good management of the mining gears it will be a hit.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
Hello,

I'm currently using SimpleMining and I'm pretty happy with them. Do you have any significant benefits over SimpleMining?

Thanks

Beta version of BergmannOS will be available on our website when the ICO starts.

I strongly suggest you to make the Beta public BEFORE the ICO. For example, I will want to test it for sure BEFORE I make an investment decision. Just like anybody else, I will want to know where are going my money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Why BergmannOS is better then others like EthOS? Which advantages?
copper member
Hello,

Thanks

copper member
I applied for translation bounty for Filipino language.
Looking forward to the project and bounty program  Grin

Thank you for beeing interested in our bounty program! We've recieved your apply. Filipino language is yours. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
Hello,

Thanks
Activity: 201
I applied for translation bounty for Filipino language.
Looking forward to the project and bounty program  Grin
copper member
good project. will be bounty?

Yes, we have bounty campaign and if you wish you can take part in it. Smiley We will soon open a separate thread on BitcoinTalk. For now you can find all information on our website and in our blog. If you have any questions you can write to these e-mails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] or Telegram and Slack.
copper member
What are the main differences and benefits of your project in comparison to others ?)

We have not only the improved existing solutions but we have more opportunities in automation of most of the processes, for example, auto tuning of each GPU. Warning messages in the event of failures, be it GPU failure, LAN failure etc. (for example, push-notifications to the mobile phone), reports on system’s state and unites’ work and other options will be already available in beta version of BergmannOS during ICO. After the update named Zephyr users will also have an option of automining. You can watch our video on YouTube where we introduce the main features of our product or you can read Point 3 (pp.7-14) in our White Paper.
It is also important to mention that we are planning to develop the ecosystem (Point 2, p.6) that will unite the main instruments for miners. And we are sure that our experience in mining will help us to develop the proper solutions for the community.
Activity: 140
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
What are the main differences and benefits of your project in comparison to others ?)
copper member

How does it differs from existing solutions ? what advantages ?

We did a deep analysis of the existing instruments for miners and developed new operating system that eliminates the disadvantages of previous generation OS for mining.

We have not only the improved solutions but we have more opportunities in automation of most of the processes, for example, auto tuning of each GPU.

After the update named Zephyr users will also have an option of automining.

You can watch our video on YouTube where we introduce the main features of our product.

It is also important to mention that we are planning to develop the ecosystem that will unite the main instruments for miners.

And we are sure that our experience in mining will help us to develop the proper solutions for the community.
copper member
when start?

Start: 11.12.17

You will have a discount. During the first month the price per one token is 2 USD instead of 3 USD during the third month of ICO.
copper member
A subscription based OS?  No thanks.

Can I buy a license outright?  How much?

This is not only an operating system but rather a complex solution consisted of OS, server, web interface and mobile application. OS itself is free. The monthly fee is taken for the usage of the server. You can also ask more questions on Telegram and Slack. Thanks for the interest in our tool!
copper member
Woow images is work from your account Kiss reserve indonesian translation

Advertisements from 80th were our inspiration! Cool
Ok! Please, fill out this form to take part in bounty campaign. More information you can find on our website or blog. If you have any questions we can answer them on Telegram, Slack.
Pages:
Jump to: