Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN]⭐[ICO]⭐[BERG]🔥🔥🔥 BergmannOS — new Linux-based OS for mining 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 3857 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Greetings! As a CEO of the Bergmannos I reach this thread finally! Glad to answer any of the question that may appear. Any suggestion and ideas are welcomed also!

Past topic we discuss at Dec 19th was the short block mining and probability of this mining model. Does any have math calculations that proof short block mining working at the distance? We come to equal probability at the distance between short block and common pool mining.

Will this OS contain multiple miners?

At the first beta release it will contain Claymore, EWBF, CCminer and Equihash for ETH(ETC) solo/dual, ZEC/BTG and XMR mining. At the next build released at Jan 25th will be more then 10 altcoin miners added. At the final release all main atlcoin miners will be available. "Add new miner" function in manual mode under considering.

Really nice to read this. Will try it with my Rigs. Looking forward to the Beta. Any precise details for the mobile management?

Sure, our web dashboard 100% cross-platform, so no issues with mobile browsing. You can check for screen shots in our Telegram channel at https://t.me/joinchat/HUDP7E2BuK-1g1NQYnunEw

nice thank you very much. Just joined and will have a look
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
BergmannOS — New Linux-based OS for mining
When the start and the ends this is project

The timeframe of ICO: 11.12.2017 - 11.03.2018.
Beta test from December 25. Smiley
This is a good enough time for you to be able to do ICO and well implement your plans. I will learn more about your project, if it is ok I will invest. I like the way you work with the management team always follow and answer questions from the community on this forum. That is a very good thing.

We are glad to answer all questions. Smiley For instant messaging you can enter our telegram group.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Greetings! As a CEO of the Bergmannos I reach this thread finally! Glad to answer any of the question that may appear. Any suggestion and ideas are welcomed also!

Past topic we discuss at Dec 19th was the short block mining and probability of this mining model. Does any have math calculations that proof short block mining working at the distance? We come to equal probability at the distance between short block and common pool mining.

At the first beta release it will contain Claymore, EWBF, CCminer and Equihash for ETH(ETC) solo/dual, ZEC/BTG and XMR mining. At the next build released at Jan 25th will be more then 10 altcoin miners added. At the final release all main atlcoin miners will be available. "Add new miner" function in manual mode under considering.

Really nice to read this. Will try it with my Rigs. Looking forward to the Beta. Any precise details for the mobile management?

Sure, our web dashboard 100% cross-platform, so no issues with mobile browsing. You can check for screen shots in our Telegram channel at https://t.me/joinchat/HUDP7E2BuK-1g1NQYnunEw
Activity: 350

This is a good enough time for you to be able to do ICO and well implement your plans. I will learn more about your project, if it is ok I will invest. I like the way you work with the management team always follow and answer questions from the community on this forum. That is a very good thing.

And will it be the same thing for the pools? Will you add them or we will have to do it by ourselves?

Well, we did not mention manual add of pools to our dashboard, but will consider this option. It depends of many different issues, like miners(available for linux), pools, etc.
copper member
Can you describe smart mining, please?
The essense of smart mining is that you don't mind about manual evaluation of the most profitable currency and then manualy change the mining currency. The BergmannOS permanently do it for you based on the information about the most profitable currency.

Obviously. I mean, would your system have it's own analytics module or it will bring the efficient currency  from other sources?

It would be possible to take data from same sources but all these modelus don't take into account some features that we want to. So we have our own analytics module.
copper member

We will have mobile version of the website and native app for iOS and Android.
copper member

Activity: 87
The essense of smart mining is that you don't mind about manual evaluation of the most profitable currency and then manualy change the mining currency. The BergmannOS permanently do it for you based on the information about the most profitable currency.

Obviously. I mean, would your system have it's own analytics module or it will bring the efficient currency  from other sources?
Activity: 2
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Activity: 14
Will dual mining be available in your system?
copper member

And will it be the same thing for the pools? Will you add them or we will have to do it by ourselves?

We will have a set of pools at the beginning of beta test and we'll add more during beta testing period.

copper member
what platforms do you use on your token?

The emission of the tokens is based on the Ethereum platform. Tokens will be listed on exchanges in 2018. We also have plan to make them a part of ecosystem's financial system.
Pages:
Jump to: