Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BKB] BetKing Bankroll Token - Tokens distributed to your account - page 21. (Read 20322 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
Bounty Program Closed

Due to a low number of traffic received from the bounty campaigns and the huge amount of time and cost of running it so far
I have decided to close the bounty program.

All legit participants who were in the program before now will be compensated with some BetKing Bankroll Token after the ICO ends
in September

The initial plan of allocating 1% of all tokens will not happen as the program is ending 5 weeks early.

However I will still keep the bug bounty program open and split 0.5% of tokens to the reporters in there.

The two most costly campaigns, in terms of management time, were the Bitcointalk signature campaign and the Twitter posting campaigns.
They also brought the least amount of traffic of any other marketing being done.

Also the recent forced rule changes on the forums and closure of threads made the whole thing even less effective as the ANN thread
is never able to be on the front page. Even though every other ICO has allowed this.

I will be sticking to the paid advertising on larger media sites instead.

The bounty website will be taken offline and the bounty thread closed later today.

I will update the OP and main site with these details now.

Thanks to everyone who supported the ICO so far.

Dean

thıs ıs not good news for you. thıs wıll deffenetly effect the ıco.
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
what about blog articles, which have not yet been evaluated?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
So is it safe to take off our sigs and avatars?

It is now, yeah.
Activity: 154
So is it safe to take off our sigs and avatars?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Bounty Program Closed

All legit participants who were in the program before now will be compensated with some BetKing Bankroll Token after the ICO ends
in September

The initial plan of allocating 1% of all tokens will not happen as the program is ending 5 weeks early.

However I will still keep the bug bounty program open and split 0.5% of tokens to the reporters in there.

so 0.5 % will be still distributed among sig bounty participants or how much?

0.5% will be for bug bounties. The amount for sig campaigns etc. hasn't been defined yet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Bounty Program Closed

in September

so 0.5 % will be still distributed among sig bounty participants or how much?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Bounty Program Closed

Dean

Good luck, Den!
Im hope future investers like this ICO.
And i will deposit some amount Grin

Thanks for the support.
Activity: 238
Bounty Program Closed

Dean

Good luck, Dean!
Im hope future investers like this ICO.
And i will deposit some amount Grin
Activity: 561
Merit: 274
legendary
The when is Betking supposed to go online with a working product?

Test site will be back online tonight and launch of real site is September 4th.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The when is Betking supposed to go online with a working product?
legendary
Bounty Program Closed

Due to a low number of traffic received from the bounty campaigns and the huge amount of time and cost of running it so far
I have decided to close the bounty program.

in September

The two most costly campaigns, in terms of management time, were the Bitcointalk signature campaign and the Twitter posting campaigns.
They also brought the least amount of traffic of any other marketing being done.

Also the recent forced rule changes on the forums and closure of threads made the whole thing even less effective as the ANN thread
is never able to be on the front page. Even though every other ICO has allowed this.

I will be sticking to the paid advertising on larger media sites instead.

The bounty website will be taken offline and the bounty thread closed later today.

I will update the OP and main site with these details now.

Thanks to everyone who supported the ICO so far.

Dean
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
It's one of the best gambling projects I've ever known
Because the number of tokens from this project is not too much and I am very sure this ico project from will be successful
legendary
Under 12 hours left to take part in the ICO pre-sale

Still time to get 25% discount.

Totals raised so far:
373 Bitcoin
719 Ethereum

So around 428 Bitcoin at current price.

Email [email protected] to get your discount (min purchase at this stage is 0.5 Bitcoin)

Thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
when you update stakes which earned last week for sig campaing? It is still 0 in my account
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
The new site design has been really great. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
New design of website has very professional look and the color combination is also amazing. Graphics are also unique can't wait to see this live I hope this will attractive more people to test this upcoming ICO.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
Do not discuss bounty here if you do not want this thread to hit the same lock admin mpre...
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
Awesome betking is back in Bitcointalk . Already proved great success in Pre-ico looking forward for ICO better than pre ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: