Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BKB] BetKing Bankroll Token - Tokens distributed to your account - page 22. (Read 20322 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 109
Can i join the twitter campain but i am not even jr member at bitcointalk?Huh
There is no any such rule if your rank must jr.member or higher to join twitter campaign. The only requirement is your twitter account must be at least 4 months old (see OP) and has min 10 follower.

thank you a lot
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
There is no any such rule if your rank must jr.member or higher to join twitter campaign. The only requirement is your twitter account must be at least 4 months old (see OP) and has min 10 follower.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
What do you think of this design for ICO site?

Looks really decent!
Activity: 268
Merit: 109
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Like the ICO website design.
Congrats!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Loved the look of the ICO portal it's totally cool BTW when can we expect that ICO portal to be up?

Thanks

I hope tuesday or wednesday latest.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Loved the look of the ICO portal it's totally cool BTW when can we expect that ICO portal to be up?
legendary
Nice to see an Established system finally doing an ICO, tho im not much of a gambler myself, all that means to me is maybe i should consider investing in OTHERS gambling hehe
Generous Sig campaign to accompany it, love that as well.
No doubt this will be successful, the roadmap looks clean and accomplishable, very nice.

Best of Luck, ill prob be throwing into this one for sure!

Thanks for the support.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Nice to see an Established system finally doing an ICO, tho im not much of a gambler myself, all that means to me is maybe i should consider investing in OTHERS gambling hehe
Generous Sig campaign to accompany it, love that as well.
No doubt this will be successful, the roadmap looks clean and accomplishable, very nice.

Best of Luck, ill prob be throwing into this one for sure!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ICO site has a very clean design.  I'm a big fan of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
legendary
What do you think of this design for ICO site?

Activity: 63
Merit: 5
I know betking is in ico, when ico betking ends? And as long as betking ever did ico before this, am i right?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi,

Are you giving Stakes for videos? And can the videos be in other language other than English?, So far we made this Spanish video talking about the ICO and why it's a solid investment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OMtAhgz7ko
legendary
@4hajs read the post above bounties related post is not allowed into main thread. Post into bounties board in marketplace where it belongs to be I hope you understand about new rules.

Well the instruction on the website says that I should post here

This has been updated on the site.

All bounty questions should go here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-betking-bankroll-token-2053418

Thanks
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
@4hajs read the post above bounties related post is not allowed into main thread. Post into bounties board in marketplace where it belongs to be I hope you understand about new rules.

Well the instruction on the website says that I should post here
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
edited

I send you pm, please read it
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
New ANN thread. The last one was locked due to a bounty rule that was against the forum terms.
It has now been removed.
Will get translators to update their threads and I'll post a new bounty thread too

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pre-sale is still on until the 30th of July. Last chance to get 25% discount.

How do I invest in the Pre-sale?

Email me at [email protected] for details

Thanks

I just sent email
legendary
New ANN thread. The last one was locked due to a bounty rule that was against the forum terms.
It has now been removed.
Will get translators to update their threads and I'll post a new bounty thread too

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pre-sale is still on until the 30th of July. Last chance to get 25% discount.

How do I invest in the Pre-sale?

Email me at [email protected] for details

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: