Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Borneo First - Your gateway to Borneo island investment - page 2. (Read 1811 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Borneo Firts is a good project from Indonesia. As we know, nowadays, crypto is very popular in Indonesia.
So, I think this project has good potential for success and the Borneo firts project will get good support from Indonesian investors.
projects that we have to support, let alone this project comes from Indonesia, hopefully there will be many investors who are interested in this project and this project can be developed to success for its future. Midway up the team will always work compactly and passion for the success of this project.
we will do the best, some big investor from indonesia interest and we are start with MOU
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Borneo Firts is a good project from Indonesia. As we know, nowadays, crypto is very popular in Indonesia.
So, I think this project has good potential for success and the Borneo firts project will get good support from Indonesian investors.
projects that we have to support, let alone this project comes from Indonesia, hopefully there will be many investors who are interested in this project and this project can be developed to success for its future. Midway up the team will always work compactly and passion for the success of this project.
seeing from the team's plan it seems like they are prioritizing investors from Indonesia and hopefully, this project is able to compete with other large projects so that later the project can be realized.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
copper member
Thats actually a nice idea to combine blockchain tech with the usecase of secure and transparent meetings. I'll follow the project. This is and will be a relevant feature in the future.

thank you,,, please keep supporting us, we will do the best, equity token now promising like our ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 94
this project should add information about the specifications of the coin developed or promoted, as this will affect the readers who are the candidates of the investors who will be involved in developing this project
Activity: 70
Thats actually a nice idea to combine blockchain tech with the usecase of secure and transparent meetings. I'll follow the project. This is and will be a relevant feature in the future.
copper member
Access to cheap electricity has always been the key to successful cryptography since the electricity took up to 50% of the total operating cost of the production site.
our operating cost only 0,04 USD / KWH
copper member
Hello there! Can u tell me more about ur project? Do u have a website?
www.borneofirst.com
Activity: 9
Hello there! Can u tell me more about ur project? Do u have a website?
copper member
dont forget join our airdrops HERE
copper member
it seems that many of these projects will support it because seeing from the prospects promised is very interesting, hopefully the project can successfully achieve its objectives.
we will look forward to the results of the team's hard work, I'm sure the team will work well together and will provide satisfying results for participants who have joined.
thank you our team will do the best for this project, please keep supporting us
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
it seems that many of these projects will support it because seeing from the prospects promised is very interesting, hopefully the project can successfully achieve its objectives.
we will look forward to the results of the team's hard work, I'm sure the team will work well together and will provide satisfying results for participants who have joined.
Activity: 100
reserve for next updates.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Borneo Island beautiful, I hope to visit it one day. As per this project, I think coal powering is not the best because it is harzardous to the environment, why not try other means of power generation
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
That is indeed many section in Borneo that hasn't been explored for many things for example tourism destination.
There are lots of places where isn't accessible yet.
Activity: 476
with the excellent hard work from all the teams that manage this project. There is nothing impossible if his later this project could be a huge success and can give you incredible results.
always follow how the development of this project.
Activity: 210
Nice project and I am sure that in the future will be a lot of support for your project. Hopefully the ICO can run according to plan so that the project can be realized.
copper member
welcome to Borneo First
Pages:
Jump to: