Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Borneo First - Your gateway to Borneo island investment - page 5. (Read 1811 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
A great project and interesting one,  I hope the team will work hard and promote it carefully, to be accepted by investors. Best of luck. I want to know more about the team and other details. what is the total supply, when ICO etc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Despite the fact that humanity is beginning to switch to renewable energy, it is difficult to deny that now we are still dependent on fossil energy, such as coal. The reality is that developing countries in Asia, such as China and India, use more coal. And the island of Borneo is rich in coal reserves, capable of satisfying world demand.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Borneo island is in the equatorial zone where the area receives the most sunlight throughout the year compared to other regions in the world, and is more suitable for development and construction of solar power plant.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Borneo is the name of one of the most beautiful island of Indonesia right? I think use coal for power plan and export is not good idea too much. Because coal is not good for environment. I think you can consider about green economy for power plan like wind power, sun power or any thing like that.
Anyway, this is the first idea build on Borneo island, good luck to you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Processing of own mining products for power plant is a great idea to increase the benefits of natural resources directly. The 3 in 1 project package can maximize production costs and help the government in national electricity supply especially in Borneo island. I hope this project succes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Colleagues. I think this is a very good project. A lot of prospects are opened when investing in the island of Borneo. They say that this is generally a paradise island. Good luck to the developers.
copper member
After Envion scam and the other not really exciting ICOs for mining projects it is quite difficult to get onboard a new mining ICO. Which are the guarantees about the seriousness of the project  you are offering to investors?
good question.... we will do the best for the project... indonesian angel investor come to us with 10 Million USD ready to invest and asking same question...
the question about guarantees... we will do the best for this project sir... but if you have an idea please share with us
copper member
The $ 67 million Borneo target is a bit high for current ICOs. Therefore, it is difficult to attract investors who are looking for projects capable of high ROI.
yes sir because we has 3 project in 1 token need much fund
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
After Envion scam and the other not really exciting ICOs for mining projects it is quite difficult to get onboard a new mining ICO. Which are the guarantees about the seriousness of the project  you are offering to investors?
Activity: 70
The $ 67 million Borneo target is a bit high for current ICOs. Therefore, it is difficult to attract investors who are looking for projects capable of high ROI.
copper member
take the lifetime profit

What a nice offers from this project,,
Anyway,, can you explain me how to get lifetime profit from this project,,
And i read about sell miners in the first post above,, what kind of miners ?
Regards
verry nice question...

our coal mining, crypto mining, power plant has lifetime profit
80% net profit from our project will distribute to investor
15% reinvest
5% for CSR and donation

we have allocation for RND wich the fund we will research about Crypto miners, our company belive in the future we can producting self miner and sell the miner on the public, and we only accept payment with BMG token
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
take the lifetime profit

What a nice offers from this project,,
Anyway,, can you explain me how to get lifetime profit from this project,,
And i read about sell miners in the first post above,, what kind of miners ?
Regards
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I was impressed with this project, because the project has a very useful purpose. and I also believe a lot of people who provide support to the project so that the project could go forward and succeed.
copper member
it looks like this project will be successful, because the project is interesting and certainly will be many investors and participants who enliven this project until later this project will be able to run smoothly and successfully.

thank you please keep supporting us
Activity: 112
Hey! Does your project have ratings from any rating agencies? We have briefly studied your project and offer you our services, including the SWOT analysis of your project, basic or deep evaluation of the ICO and all project's aspects and assistance in road shows organization, including private meetings with investors. The good news is that we have discounts for all our services till the end of July.

Regards, Digital Rating Agency team
Activity: 252
it looks like this project will be successful, because the project is interesting and certainly will be many investors and participants who enliven this project until later this project will be able to run smoothly and successfully.
copper member
Hello, this is a good idea, please tell us in more detail what is a coal-fired power plant, which way it produces electricity?
For the detail please read our Whitepaper
copper member
i see in the first post you put bounty there but it seems the thread has been deleted

and is there any proof that you are a partner with bitmain and bifury?

yes sir because any bot spamming on all our thread... we think some hacker hate our ICO

yes, but we will choose the best machine for mining,, bitmain,bifury,GMO
also negotiation miner price
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Hello, this is a good idea, please tell us in more detail what is a coal-fired power plant, which way it produces electricity?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
i see in the first post you put bounty there but it seems the thread has been deleted

and is there any proof that you are a partner with bitmain and bifury?
Pages:
Jump to: