Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Borneo First - Your gateway to Borneo island investment - page 3. (Read 1811 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Access to cheap electricity has always been the key to successful cryptography since the electricity took up to 50% of the total operating cost of the production site.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Access to cheap electricity has always been the key to successful cryptography since the electricity took up to 50% of the total operating cost of the production site.
yes and our cloud mining maintenance fee only 0,04 USD / TH/s
copper member
it becomes fashionable to make reference to the geographical location. but I don't know how attractive it is for investors to invest in Borneo Islands. Why did you choose these Islands, there are many others?
because we are from Borneo Island, we want make the bright future for Borneo and investor
copper member
Join Borneo First ICO Phase 1

We accept payment in BTC, ETH, XMR, DASH, ZEC, DASH, LTC, TRX, XZC & NEO.

Get 1 BMG for $0.06🚀🚀🚀 & earn EXTRA referral bonus!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
it becomes fashionable to make reference to the geographical location. but I don't know how attractive it is for investors to invest in Borneo Islands. Why did you choose these Islands, there are many others?
Activity: 28
This project looks very interesting to me. I will definitely be on board. Thank you, always looking for good master node coins.
Activity: 26
As an Indonesian, I am very proud of the project that Borneo First will work on. I think local investors have to invest in this great project, because the mission of this project is very good. They want to explore the beauty of the island of Kalimantan so that the world will become more known. Hopefully the project that you have initiated is successful.
Activity: 146
I am very supportive of this borneo platform project, can join and get a lifetime profit and especially can advance the island of Kalimantan as a world tourism destination. good luck and fast developing

Benefits of Borneo First Cloud Mining for users, Maintenance costs are $ 0.04 / TH / s because we use electricity from our own power plant, and operating costs are only $ 0.04 / kWh.
Activity: 770
I like one of the ideas that Borneo First project has, it's trying to manage or reshape a tourism attraction in borneo.
Managing and arrange it into more attractive tourist destination would be a great things, that way I'd be glad to support in my capacity.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I am very supportive of this borneo platform project, can join and get a lifetime profit and especially can advance the island of Kalimantan as a world tourism destination. good luck and fast developing
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
As it mentioned about coal, does this cloud mining will be using the power from coal power plant.
What about the pollution generated from the coal power plant?
To create low-cost electricity and stable supply of coal we will setup our independent power plant with 2 x 6MW capacities, using super-critical (SC) technology as the latest benchmark for highly efficient coal-fired power plant so it will consume less coal and less emission, and becoming environmentfriendly power plant.

While this is common characteristic coal in Borneo, our mine is producing lowest HPAs in the world. Our coal-fired plant will consume only 0.70 kg of coal per kWh and as the result, the cost of electricity will be as low as USD 0.016/kWh. 
Wow, very useful and efficient once the results are obtained if this necessarily applies can save you a lot of funds and I think a lot of that will support your project to the fore especially investors from Indonesia.
thank you please keep supporting us
It looks like your project very interesting with all the advantages you offer I am sure in the future will more and more support for this project.
copper member
As it mentioned about coal, does this cloud mining will be using the power from coal power plant.
To create low-cost electricity and stable supply of coal we will setup our independent power plant with 2 x 6MW capacities, using super-critical (SC) technology as the latest benchmark for highly efficient coal-fired power plant so it will consume less coal and less emission, and becoming environmentfriendly power plant.

While this is common characteristic coal in Borneo, our mine is producing lowest HPAs in the world. Our coal-fired plant will consume only 0.70 kg of coal per kWh and as the result, the cost of electricity will be as low as USD 0.016/kWh. 
Wow, very useful and efficient once the results are obtained if this necessarily applies can save you a lot of funds and I think a lot of that will support your project to the fore especially investors from Indonesia.
thank you please keep supporting us
copper member

thank you, hope we can bring bright future on blockchain technology
copper member

really a great project. a project that we should indeed support. Hopefully with the seriousness of the team in developing this project can give stunning results.
Unfortunately, current market conditions are not well hopefully all of it not affected against the ICO project and I hope the team can be more interesting in promoting projects.
thats the truth, but some big company want make a deal with Borneo First because they are interest about our Cloud Mining, any founder Porsche dealer on indonesia interest with Borneo First Cloud Mining and will making deal on 18 august, they wil invest in 20 - 100 Million usd
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

really a great project. a project that we should indeed support. Hopefully with the seriousness of the team in developing this project can give stunning results.
Unfortunately, current market conditions are not well hopefully all of it not affected against the ICO project and I hope the team can be more interesting in promoting projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Activity: 112

copper member

Activity: 742
copper member
Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
Sure, the plan is we will make roadshow and AMA on indonesia in ICO phase 1 our target is indonesia

on ICO phase 2 we will Roadshow and AMA on blockchain event in asia and europe ASAP
Pages:
Jump to: