Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring! - page 10. (Read 102964 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
On the first pages of the discussion, many people were predicting death to the project, but in practice, they survived and keep at a decent level in capitalization. According to coinmarketcap, the great trading volumes have come to the coin since the end of March, so it is an interesting project for investment
Activity: 631
Merit: 100
Global blockchain acquiring
The privileges of a strategic investor are available to any CNX owner.

Make a deposit to the cloud mining on special terms:

- When making a deposit you will receive the 20% bonus from Cryptonex.
- The deposit is made for 1 year, the profit is 11%.
- You can use interests on the deposit at any time.
- Your deposit gets into the cloud mining pool, significantly increasing speed of the reward.
- On average the reward is charged once every hour. The time may vary depending on the total current volume of the cloud mining pool.

The offer is limited in duration.
If I put some cnx for mining without a lock for a year, then put some coins with a lock. Will % be charged separately for these deposits?
Yes, each deposit is calculated separately.
Activity: 27
If I put some cnx for mining without a lock for a year, then put some coins with a lock. Will % be charged separately for these deposits?
What to do then with the old CNX tokens?

We will deposit 1 coin to you, please, send the wallet address where your tokens are stored to [email protected]

After you get the coin, you can send it to mining, holding it for 1 year. The important thing is that you get the additional 20% bonus for CNX purchase. The more coins you transfer to the mining, the more profitable CNX purchase will be.
Activity: 8
The old tokens which have already participated in the bounty program in 2017can’t be transferred because of the solidity update.
Therefore, we have created a new smart contract for the new airdrop.

What to do then with the old CNX tokens ? I cant destroy them, I cant use them ...
Majority of the software I use (like BitUniverse as example) consider CNX tokens as CNX coins and that confusion shows me 3.100 USD in my pocket witch obviously I don't have.
This is extremely annoying - to not be sure about the exact amount of money that you have on your account.
Of course, I can make another ETH wallet and start to use it, but I don't want that.
I simply want to use my very old ETH wallet.

I didn't ask for those tokens and now I cant get rid of them nor use them.
This is not OK.

Figure out a way to use 2017 CNX tokens or to destroy them so we can have a clear picture of the total amount of money in our wallets, once and for all.
(and I am speaking here for thousands of people that are in the same situation - annoyed as well)
Thank you
Activity: 85
Hello! I received 1 CNX the next day to an open cloud mining. This was 2%. Total: 11% + 20% + 2% = 33% per year. Thank you admnam!
Activity: 37
Ok, one more question..
I will receive CNX tokens on my external ETH-wallet with positive balance. Is it right?

It is important that your account has been registered before the bounty program start.

Yes my CNX account was started before.
Ok, one more question..
I will receive CNX tokens on my external ETH-wallet with positive balance. Is it right?

It is important that your account has been registered before the bounty program start.
Ok, one more question..
We appreciate our community!

Cryptonex has deposited 1 CNX, which is sent to the cloud mining with 11% profit to all wallets owners with accounts registered before the bounty program start.

Sending CNX to cloud mining with 1 year hold, you will receive an additional 20% bonus of the deposited amount (tick "Get a 20% bonus").
You can track profit of your deposit in Cryptonex back office in the section "Mining" -> "Your deposits in CNX" tab.

Go to the back office: https://wallet.cryptonex.org

All the ETH network will get 1000 tokens? Sorry it seems to me that I miss something.. I don't understand one moment - how your system know that I've got somewhere ETH wallet and it is not empty?
For now I haven't any ETH but I'm ready to get them and drop on a new external wallet. Will I receive tokens to my Cryptonex account automaticcaly after that? Am I right?

We plan to send tokens not to all addresses, only to those which have positive balance.
We are analyzing Ethereum blockchain.

To exchange CNX tokens for coins, you need to transfer the tokens to Ethereum wallet in your back office. The system will automatically convert the tokens into CNX coins and make a deposit in the mining pool.   More about the terms - https://cryptonex.org/bonus 
All the ETH network will get 1000 tokens? Sorry it seems to me that I miss something.. I don't understand one moment - how your system know that I've got somewhere ETH wallet and it is not empty?
For now I haven't any ETH but I'm ready to get them and drop on a new external wallet. Will I receive tokens to my Cryptonex account automaticcaly after that? Am I right?
How long should I keep ETH on my Cryptonex wallet in order to get tokens? 
You don't need to do that, the tokens are sent to addresses that do not belong to Cryptonex. It is better to keep a deposit in CNX and use cloud mining.

Does the amount of ETH influence ( more ETH -> more tokens)?
No, everyone is sent 1000 tokens. But you can get greater profit if you buy CNX and take advantage of the 20% bonus in cloud mining.

When will this program finish?
The airdrop will be carried out for a long time, but in small quantity for not to create load on the Ethereum network.
At the moment the program end date is not stated.   
When will it start?

The program has already started.

How long should I keep ETH on my Cryptonex wallet in order to get tokens? Does the amount of ETH influence ( more ETH -> more tokens)? When will this program finish?
What does it mean "you need to transfer the tokens to Ethereum wallet in your back office" - which back office?

Cryptonex back office on our website.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
A large-scale bonus program will be launched around the world.

Cryptonex will send 1000 CNX tokens to all owners of Ethereum wallets with a positive balance. 
To exchange CNX tokens for coins, you need to transfer the tokens to Ethereum wallet in your back office. The system will automatically convert the tokens into CNX coins and make a deposit in the mining pool.
Do not transfer less than 1000 tokens. The conversion won't work!

Cryptonex gives a 20% bonus from the deposit to everyone who will use cloud mining with annual deposit.
The terms of the bonus program - https://cryptonex.org/bonus

What does it mean "you need to transfer the tokens to Ethereum wallet in your back office" - which back office? Can you explain a bit more please?
A large-scale bonus program will be launched around the world.

Cryptonex will send 1000 CNX tokens to all owners of Ethereum wallets with a positive balance. 
To exchange CNX tokens for coins, you need to transfer the tokens to Ethereum wallet in your back office. The system will automatically convert the tokens into CNX coins and make a deposit in the mining pool.
Do not transfer less than 1000 tokens. The conversion won't work!

Cryptonex gives a 20% bonus from the deposit to everyone who will use cloud mining with annual deposit.
The terms of the bonus program - https://cryptonex.org/bonus

When will it start?
The old tokens which have already participated in the bounty program in 2017can’t be transferred because of the solidity update.
Therefore, we have created a new smart contract for the new airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: