Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring! - page 5. (Read 102964 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 100
Global blockchain acquiring
Cryptonex announces B2G listing work start.

B2G will be available:
- on the P2P Exchange
- in the "Invoice" service
- in the "Cards" service
- in the "Multi-currency wallet" service

We'll announce the start of B2G cryptocurrency support after the listing work is over.
Cryptonex supports XSCoin. Cryptocurrency - Lending &Investment Platform.

XS Coin is based on proof of work and on latest, relevant and best DASH COIN technology. It is a digitized public ledger which avoids centralization.
Follow XSCcoin at @XSCcoin
Cryptonex announces the start of work on XSCoin listing

XSCoin will be available:
- on P2P Exchange
- in the "Invoice" service
- in the "Cards" service
- in the "Multi-currency wallet" service
We'll announce XSCoin cryptocurrency support start after listing work is over.
I send 1000 CNX from myetherwallet to eth wallet at cryptonex.org, but the transaction failed, what happened!

Please write to [email protected] to get the detailed instructions on how to use it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I send 1000 CNX from myetherwallet to eth wallet at cryptonex.org, but the transaction failed, what happened!
I myself don't understand if that fails what happened but I want to ask you how can the transaction fail whether there is a problem or how and I hope this problem can be finished soon
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
By popular demand, we have made a static build of the client for Linux. The tests were conducted on the following systems: Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 15.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 17.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Linux Mint 18, Linux Mint 19. We have also updated the client build for MacOS and carried out tests on MacOS operating systems below 10.8.
For security reasons, we have updated the client version and fixed the blockchain branch.
If you are using a desktop or server wallet, you need to update to the latest version.

https://cryptonex.org/client-version-update
Cryptonex starts to accept applications for listing on the exchange.

In the near future, the exchange service will be available, and the P2P Exchange will continue its work.
Now users will be able to trade on the Exchange and exchange coins on the P2P Exchange.
To buy coins one can use payment service through Visa and MasterCard.
All the projects that have submitted applications before the Exchange work start can get listed at last year prices.
hi, just to let you know that i can now login to my account. thank you.

That's right. Thanks for keeping it up to date.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hi, just to let you know that i can now login to my account. thank you.
Activity: 669
i have the same problem with Alex18, i cannot login to my account.  emailed them many time but until now it is not yet resolve.

We are working on the problem solution.
Sorry for the possible inconveniences.
Yes, of course we all hope that the problem problems can be resolved soon because of course this does not make it comfortable so we entrust it to the team to solve it
"The profit is 11% annually, 1% is charged for the 24-hour support of the mining pool."

I am confused about these word while depositing my coins into pool. If i will earn 11% annually on my total deposit. And need to pay 1% daily for support of mining pool.

It means :

1% * 31 = 31% per month
12 * 31% = 372%  annually

Total annual profit - Total annual fee = Total annual Earning

11% - 372% = -361%

It means you need to pay extra amount at end of the year after depositing to mining online.

1% is payed annually for the 24-hour support of the mining pool.
i have the same problem with Alex18, i cannot login to my account.  emailed them many time but until now it is not yet resolve.

We are working on the problem solution.
Sorry for the possible inconveniences.
Activity: 2
Activity: 336
I can not enter into my wallet. Captcha is updated every time you press the Sign in button. Huh

I think this is your browser problem i tried to login my account 2-3 times in a day. But not facing this kind of error while login. You need to delete cache and cookies of your browser before login then try again hope this will work for you.
In my opinion, your suggestion is to be tried because usually it can work, but somehow it depends on whether the person wants to try what you suggest or not and I hope that if you try, hopefully it will work
Activity: 6
I think this is your browser problem i tried to login my account 2-3 times in a day. But not facing this kind of error while login. You need to delete cache and cookies of your browser before login then try again hope this will work for you.
Unfortunately this does not help me.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Node,Laravel,Angular,Reactjs,Vuejs,HTML,CSS
I can not enter into my wallet. Captcha is updated every time you press the Sign in button. Huh

Activity: 6
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Node,Laravel,Angular,Reactjs,Vuejs,HTML,CSS
"The profit is 11% annually, 1% is charged for the 24-hour support of the mining pool."

I am confused about these word while depositing my coins into pool. If i will earn 11% annually on my total deposit. And need to pay 1% daily for support of mining pool.

It means :

1% * 31 = 31% per month
12 * 31% = 372%  annually

Total annual profit - Total annual fee = Total annual Earning

11% - 372% = -361%

It means you need to pay extra amount at end of the year after depositing to mining online.
Pages:
Jump to: