Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring! - page 9. (Read 102964 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I didn't get any tokens on my external ETH wallet. My balance is positive (since today) but no any CNX tokens. How long need to wait for receiption?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. I also expected more coins to get, I do not see anything terrible. Thank you for the excellent work. I wish everyone good luck.

I have been holding these cnx tokens airdrop in my wallet for many months now and from what I am reading the 1000 tokens are only worth 3 dollars?

Worst Airdrop Ever. Undecided
Activity: 631
Merit: 100
Global blockchain acquiring
So, what's about the mobile app? Will we see it soon?

The mobile app is being tested, it will be launched in a few weeks.
Activity: 23
So, what's about the mobile app? Will we see it soon?
Cryptonex exchange is in the TOP-50 exchanges according to https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges

We start the process of cryptocurrencies/tokens listing on Cryptonex exchange. If you have an interesting blockchain project, you can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SVd1E56-ed_lEknUz7RD33swEhORlpqBGDU1PujE9r8/viewform?edit_requested=true
Activity: 20
I have been holding these cnx tokens airdrop in my wallet for many months now and from what I am reading the 1000 tokens are only worth 3 dollars?

You'll get 1 CNX coin, which can be sent to mining, holding it for 1 year.
You also get the additional 20% bonus for CNX purchase. The more coins you transfer to the mining, the more profitable CNX purchase will be.

No thank you

You'll get 1 CNX coin, which can be sent to mining, holding it for 1 year.
You also get the additional 20% bonus for CNX purchase. The more coins you transfer to the mining, the more profitable CNX purchase will be.
Activity: 20

Worst Airdrop Ever. Undecided
To buy Bitcoin, Ethereum with Visa and MasterCard, you need to:

1. Select a cryptocurrency and its amount on the website https://cryptonex.org or in your backoffice https://wallet.cryptonex.org
2. Specify your wallet address. (If you don't have a wallet address, register on https://wallet.cryptonex.org The wallet address can be found on the Deposit->Bitcoin tab. Copy the wallet address and paste it into the form).
3. Enter the bank card details.
4. Go through a simple verification.
You will receive notifications to the specified email address, check the mail.

It's easy!

Pay attention:
You can pay in any currency, exchange for USD or EUR is made at the rate of your bank.
The first purchase is from $50 to $10000. The daily limit is up to $20000. The monthly limit is up to $50000.
Activity: 27
And the new widget on your website looks very good, like it  Wink
Activity: 27
Now you can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cryptonex using your Visa and MasterCard!

If you want to buy Cryptonex with a card, you need to tick the auto-convert in your wallet and use the form Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum.
Check the box "Get 20% Bonus". After the crediting, the system will automatically make a deposit in mining for 1 year and charge you a 20% bonus.

If you want to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can do it not only from the wallet, but also from any page of the site, without registration.
Specify the amount, wallet address and pay with Visa or MasterCard.

Fast, reliable, without complicated verification. The daily limit is up to $20000. The monthly limit is up to $50000.

The service is provided together with Simplex and is available in almost all countries of the world.

https://cryptonex.org/

That's really cool! It must be very convenient, I'm gonna try it for sure.
Now you can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cryptonex using your Visa and MasterCard!

If you want to buy Cryptonex with a card, you need to tick the auto-convert in your wallet and use the form Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum.
Check the box "Get 20% Bonus". After the crediting, the system will automatically make a deposit in mining for 1 year and charge you a 20% bonus.

If you want to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can do it not only from the wallet, but also from any page of the site, without registration.
Specify the amount, wallet address and pay with Visa or MasterCard.

Fast, reliable, without complicated verification. The daily limit is up to $20000. The monthly limit is up to $50000.

The service is provided together with Simplex and is available in almost all countries of the world.

https://cryptonex.org/

yesterday i receive 1000 cnx to my MEW. what should i do with it ? can i sell some part of them and buy eth or btc ? how can i transfer this tokens from my MEW ? pls help  Smiley

To exchange CNX tokens for coins, you need to transfer the tokens to Ethereum wallet in your back office. The system will automatically convert the tokens into CNX coins and make a deposit in the mining pool.
Do not transfer less than 1000 tokens. The conversion won't work!

Cryptonex gives a 20% bonus from the deposit to everyone who will use cloud mining with annual deposit.

The terms of the bonus program - https://cryptonex.org/bonus
Activity: 439
yesterday i receive 1000 cnx to my MEW. what should i do with it ? can i sell some part of them and buy eth or btc ? how can i transfer this tokens from my MEW ? pls help  Smiley
I signed off the newsletter by mistake. Can you re-subscribe me for it?   

Yes. Send your login to [email protected] and we'll return you to the list. 
Cryptonex exchange is in the TOP 100.

According to coinmarketcap.com, Cryptonex exchange has entered world TOP-100 cryptocurrency exchanges among the existing 11 815.

You can trade in pairs BTC, ETH, CNX and Fiat money:
USD, EUR, CNY, KRW, JPY, GBP, RUB, INR, TRY, VND, AED, UAH, BRL.

The exchange has unique additional services:
- P2P platform for direct exchange between users.
- Card platform for offline exchange.
- Multi-currency wallet.

Activity: 9
By the way, in pos mining the reward is 12%, in cloud mining is 11%.
So, what is about that 1%?

It’s the same type of mining but the wallets are on our servers and we support their work.
So, the reward is still 12% but we take 1% for their support. 
okay, thanks.

It’s the same type of mining but the wallets are on our servers and we support their work.
So, the reward is still 12% but we take 1% for their support. 
Activity: 9
Activity: 8
What to do then with the old CNX tokens?

We will deposit 1 coin to you, please, send the wallet address where your tokens are stored to [email protected]

After you get the coin, you can send it to mining, holding it for 1 year. The important thing is that you get the additional 20% bonus for CNX purchase. The more coins you transfer to the mining, the more profitable CNX purchase will be.

I am asking about the OLD (2017) CNX tokens - and I said that extremely clear.
That 1 token you sent is already at work.
How to get rid about the older ones, as long as you plan nothing regarding that matter !?
You said that because of the new smart contract you have implemented, the transfer of the old coins is actually impossible, so we cant use them anymore (nor that we could ever)
Pages:
Jump to: