Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring! - page 57. (Read 102964 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ethereum All The Way Baby

You are a fraud, as you demanded money and even sent your wallet.
Why are you keep insulting us? It's your fail.

Your CEO pays to remove posts.

Hello!

Can you delete this link?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6z4y1c/wtf_is_going_on/?st=J7E9J225&sh=5dd2ca83

in you post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087904.100

I ask it because they wrote that Cryptonex is a scam.

It’s a lie.

I already have sent a complaint, but I don’t know how long that information would be available.

Pavel Kalinin
Head of Cryptonex
[email protected]

You message and harass a user who you mistake for EtherDelta.
Hello, it’s Cryptonex team.
Remove our bonus tokens from your exchange, please.
Cryptonex is based on its own blockchain, and the bonus tokens cannot be traded. After the ICO smartcontract can be deleted.
You can place a link on the CNX coin on github, but not earlier than October 1.

So yeah I decided to fuck with you and tell you I could delist it for the 1 ETH fee to see how stupid you were, and boy did I not expect you’d be this stupid.

They don’t understand what a DEX is or why there tokens being traded on ether delta, they pay to remove posts pointing out that they are a scam, and they have ZERO BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIANCE OR KNOWLEDGE!

THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEIR OWN ERC20 TOKEN CAN BE TRADED AND IS BEING TRADED AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE TRADED

Decide for yourself people!

CNX IS SCAM

Activity: 631
Global blockchain acquiring

You are a fraud, as you demanded money and even sent your wallet.
Why are you keep insulting us? It's your fail.
Activity: 140
Ethereum All The Way Baby
Our bonus token was placed without our knowledge on  EtherDelta exchange.
It will mislead the users, as Cryptonex has its own blockchain. In personal messages someone demands money from us for bonus token delisting.
We haven’t asked to place our token and don't want to pay for delisting. Please, give your comments on the situation officially.

This message was posted on Etherdelta page to get the official comments on the situation.

TLDR, Cryptonex issued the CNX token which has ZERO value and never will, now they are panicking because users are trading it on ED and there scam token is being used to scam people!!!

Cryptonex do not understand what the block chain is, if they did they would understand that ANY TOKEN can be listed on ether delta.

Cryptonex  have been paying users to remove posts pointing out issues and asking critical questions.

Cryptonex inboxed me demanding I take the token off my exchange, that’s right they THOUGHT I WAS ETHERDELTA.

Cryptonex then  threatens to publish the messages of them incorrectly assuming I’m the Etherdelta guy unless I delist there token!

I decided to see how stupid they are, and told them I can indeed delist for a 1 ETH fee, which they didn’t like at all.

They continued to assume I am ED and can delist there token and list there own coin on ED ( they lack basic block chain knowledge and understanding which isn’t a good sign)

I will update this post and also link to the reddit thread and other media this is being posted on, with the evidence CNX have been paying to remove posts on BCT and on reddit.

STAY CLEAR OF CNX, ITS A SCAM TOKEN/COIN WORTH NOTHIN WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE FREAKING OUT OVER IT BEING ON EtherDelta and up it already crashing the ICO price like crazy!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Why the coin is already traded on the Yobit exchange.At what under the price in five times is less. Have not you bought the same people you have it for 0.0005 bitcoins and sell for 0.0001? How will the price issue be resolved after October 1st? because I have several thousand coins and I'm already sad. Cry Cry Cry

The official listing day is October 1. Currently some miners, who have received the reward for the referral program, sell small amounts in pursuit of a short-term profit.
According to the white paper we are entitled to forward up to 5% of the funds collected for the redemption. That’s what we'll do.

Small volumes? warrants for the sale of 5000 coins are small volumes? I never believe that people knowing the price of a coin will merge it 5 times cheaper. In any case, this causes great concern.
Our bonus token was placed without our knowledge on  EtherDelta exchange.
It will mislead the users, as Cryptonex has its own blockchain. In personal messages someone demands money from us for bonus token delisting.
We haven’t asked to place our token and don't want to pay for delisting. Please, give your comments on the situation officially.

This message was posted on Etherdelta page to get the official comments on the situation.
I still have a question to ask, how can the 1000 CNX be transfered from my ETH wallet to Cryptonex wallet

You should register personal account https://wallet.cryptonex.org/users/registration. In the Deposit tab, at the bottom of the page there is the Ethereum address for Bounty program. Transfer tokens from your Ethereum wallet to the address specified in Cryptonex wallet to get the bonus.

I can see the 1000 CNX in ethascan, but i cannot add it to my wallet in order to be able to transfer it to cryptonex wallet, can you guide me on how to do this?

Write us, please, what wallet do you use? Is it MEW?

Cryptonex rewards its users for posts in forums and social nets. Posts should be meaningful and useful.
For 1 post, mentioning Cryptonex, a user is rewarded with 1 CNX. For the post with an active link to the Cryptonex website the user gets 2 CNX.
The user may post information about Cryptonex as an inscription. To get the reward the user should send the url via the backoffice form.
The program controls the existence and availability of the post within 3 days. Then the moderator checks the quality of the post and remunerates the user.

I couldn't find the "backoffice form". Can you please specify where exactly can I find it?

The Payment for posts is underway.
At the moment you can use the referral 20% program.

Here are the details of the program:

Send a referral link to your friend and get 20% each time your friend buys CNX.
The reward is automatically transferred only if the purchase has been made via the backoffice.
Be careful while sending a referral link! The Bounty Program is valid until 90,000,000 CNX are released for free circulation.
After that the CNX purchase via the backoffice will be unavailable.
The CNX (ETH) airdrop is just a bonus to buy ICO token or they can be convert to the "real" CNX token ?

These tokens are bonus ones and they are added as a 20% bonus on subsequent CNX purchases.
For example, you transfer 1000 CNX (ETH) tokens and purchase 5000 CNX coins, using BTC or ETH. You get 6000 CNX coins.
Just follow these instructions:

1. Follow this link https://wallet.cryptonex.org/users/registration
2. Type your e-mail address and password.
3. You will get a message with the link to your e-mail. Follow the link from the message to activate your account.
4. Sign in to your account https://wallet.cryptonex.org
5. Transfer BTC or ETH to the wallet in your backoffice.
6. Received funds will be automatically converted into CNX and deposited to your balance.
To receive the bonus, transfer the bonus tokens to the Cryptonex wallet from your Ethereum wallet.
Why the coin is already traded on the Yobit exchange.At what under the price in five times is less. Have not you bought the same people you have it for 0.0005 bitcoins and sell for 0.0001? How will the price issue be resolved after October 1st? because I have several thousand coins and I'm already sad. Cry Cry Cry

The official listing day is October 1. Currently some miners, who have received the reward for the referral program, sell small amounts in pursuit of a short-term profit.
According to the white paper we are entitled to forward up to 5% of the funds collected for the redemption. That’s what we'll do.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I still have a question to ask, how can the 1000 CNX be transfered from my ETH wallet to Cryptonex wallet

You should register personal account https://wallet.cryptonex.org/users/registration. In the Deposit tab, at the bottom of the page there is the Ethereum address for Bounty program. Transfer tokens from your Ethereum wallet to the address specified in Cryptonex wallet to get the bonus.

I can see the 1000 CNX in ethascan, but i cannot add it to my wallet in order to be able to transfer it to cryptonex wallet, can you guide me on how to do this?
Activity: 42
The CNX (ETH) airdrop is just a bonus to buy ICO token or they can be convert to the "real" CNX token ?

Activity: 4

Cryptonex rewards its users for posts in forums and social nets. Posts should be meaningful and useful.
For 1 post, mentioning Cryptonex, a user is rewarded with 1 CNX. For the post with an active link to the Cryptonex website the user gets 2 CNX.
The user may post information about Cryptonex as an inscription. To get the reward the user should send the url via the backoffice form.
The program controls the existence and availability of the post within 3 days. Then the moderator checks the quality of the post and remunerates the user.

I couldn't find the "backoffice form". Can you please specify where exactly can I find it?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 27
I made two transfers, but I can’t see my CNX tokens. Please advise.

These tokens can be seen in bonus tokens section at the bottom of the page.

You got it!
same here. error in transaction

What wallet are you transferring from? Is it MEW?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
same here. error in transaction

These tokens can be seen in bonus tokens section at the bottom of the page.
Activity: 27
I received Cryptonex 1,000.00 CNX, what i have to do with them?
just keep it or swap then in your backoffice

You can use your bonus tokens as a 20% on subsequent CNX purchases.
For example, you transfer 1000 CNX (ETH) tokens and purchase 5000 CNX coins, using BTC or ETH.
You get 6000 CNX coins.
Pages:
Jump to: