Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring! - page 59. (Read 102964 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 100
Global blockchain acquiring
How about a bounty for social networking? I have not found anything like that, but it is very effective advertising

Cryptonex rewards its users for posts in forums and social nets. Posts should be meaningful and useful.
For 1 post, mentioning Cryptonex, a user is rewarded with 1 CNX. For the post with an active link to the Cryptonex website the user gets 2 CNX.
The user may post information about Cryptonex as an inscription. To get the reward the user should send the url via the backoffice form.
The program controls the existence and availability of the post within 3 days. Then the moderator checks the quality of the post and remunerates the user.
How about a bounty for social networking? I have not found anything like that, but it is very effective advertising

We have our own blockchain, the coin supply can be seen here: explorer.cryptonex.org
As for etherscan, it is s bonus smartcontract.
In any case, in the frame of the bounty program we will not spread more than 15 000 000 CNX.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
We decided, it is the right time to update our website.
Follow the link: https://cryptonex.org/ and enjoy.
Ok thanks. There is a minimal amount to buy CNX? Can I buy 10 CNX, for example?

No, there’s no minimum, so it's up to you. However it should be less than 5000 CNX.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Ok thanks. There is a minimal amount to buy CNX? Can I buy 10 CNX, for example?
I got 1000 cnx tokens free from your site. What can I do and I want to keep it?

These tokens are bonus ones and they are added as a 20% bonus on subsequent CNX purchases.
Activity: 23
I got 1000 cnx tokens free from your site. What can I do and I want to keep it?
I have CNX tokens in my ethereum wallet and I have downloaded and synchronized your windows wallet. But when I try to send the tokens to the wallet my ethereum wallet claims the adress in wrong? Also when I try to deposit the CNX onto your backoffice website it once again says the adress in wrong.

How do I solve this issue?

You can’t transfer it from your Ethereum wallet as Cryptonex has its own blockchain.
In order to send CNX from a web Cryptonex wallet to Windows wallet, you need to use the «Withdraw» tab.
Follow the instructions:
In order to participate in ICO, you need to create an account.
1. Follow this link https://wallet.cryptonex.org/users/registration
2. Type your e-mail address and password.
3. You will get a message with the link to your e-mail. Follow the link from the message to activate your account.
4. Sign in to your account https://wallet.cryptonex.org
5. Transfer BTC or ETH to the wallet in your backoffice.
6. Received funds will be automatically converted into CNX and deposited to your balance.
To receive the bonus, transfer the bonus tokens to the Cryptonex wallet from your Ethereum wallet.
Activity: 10
I have CNX tokens in my ethereum wallet and I have downloaded and synchronized your windows wallet. But when I try to send the tokens to the wallet my ethereum wallet claims the adress in wrong? Also when I try to deposit the CNX onto your backoffice website it once again says the adress in wrong.

How do I solve this issue?
1. Sign in.
2. Click the button “Add Custom Token”.
3. Fill the form:
Address: 0x94d6b4fb35fb08cb34aa716ab40049ec88002079
Token Simbol: CNX
Decimals: 8
4. Click Save.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
How can I see the token in MEW?
Activity: 390
CNX  Huh

It is a bonus smart contract.
Cryptonex is a cryptocurrency created on its own blockchain.
okey thx information
We have optimized Cryptonex backoffice work for mobile applications.
You can see the updates on Github.
https://github.com/Cryptonex
CNX  Huh

It is a bonus smart contract.
Cryptonex is a cryptocurrency created on its own blockchain.
Activity: 171
Look at your official website, in the block chain area, there are dragons and fishes jumbled together, one really wants to do something the team, because you always take the technology as the core, and has been applied in our daily life.
Activity: 390
Cryptonex ICO is underway!

$11 240 523.27 has been raised for 15 days.

4189 people have participated in ICO.

In order to participate in ICO, you need to create an account. Just follow these instructions:
1. Follow this link https://wallet.cryptonex.org/users/registration
2. Type your e-mail address and password.
3. You will get a message with the link to your e-mail. Follow the link from the message to activate your account.
4. Sign in to your account https://wallet.cryptonex.org
5. Transfer BTC or ETH to the wallet in your backoffice.
6. Received funds will be automatically converted into CNX and deposited to your balance.
I am disappointed I have to buy sooo many coins to use all my tokens for the bounty. It said 1:1 for the ERC20 token to the coin. The wallet page is poorly worded. I was under the impression I would get all my the erc20 token transfered into CNX coin.

The matter is that at this early stage we can't give away such a large amount of tokens for free. It will result in prices loss at the time of listing.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
hello dear, someone knows to answer when this coin will be listed, or which exchange will be added, I am reading about the project now, thank you..
Pages:
Jump to: