Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 3. (Read 34304 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I know there are many complaints regarding the progress of MIDEX project. But I believe the team is keeping their promise as they work hard for the exchange platform and marketing of MIDEX. This month of November, expect the liquidity increase of exchange platform. But I hope there will be also liquidity and volume for MDX token. From the very start, I already observed the big potential for MIDEX but the team should work hard for the marketing. It should be well known globally.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
i hope midex team will start marketing of midex as soon as possible
november is started and i goot news from telegram that in this month marketing will start
also midex not yet added on coinmarketcap. do somthing about it
exchange is working fine and easy to use. hope that midex will be in top 10 best exchanges in crypto world
In the top 30 for sure. Now the very low price of the token on Forkdelta is the last chance for everyone to buy at a huge discount. Cool
yes and price of midex is going more low, also support in buying is getting low at forkdelta its too much low
also midex is not added on coinmarketcap yet this is also impact on price negative.
i hope future of midex is bright but need huge work on the exchange like binance does
midex exchange looks great it needs liquidity, more user and volume. hopefully marketing of midex will attract more users and traders for great volume
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
november is started and i goot news from telegram that in this month marketing will start
exchange is working fine and easy to use. hope that midex will be in top 10 best exchanges in crypto world
In the top 30 for sure. Now the very low price of the token on Forkdelta is the last chance for everyone to buy at a huge discount. Cool

What will be the new trading pair? Whatever it is, I think moon is still far away. Imo, they have to finally start some effective marketing campaigns to get more users on the exchange.

Exactly, I mean like that, dev and team has started to markets midex exchange platform by adding various new trading pairs. Hopefully, it will attract a lot of users for trading on the midex exchange, and for the prices of MDX token, let's just support dev and team. Hopefully, the price will be skyrocket
Activity: 547
Merit: 109

What will be the new trading pair? Whatever it is, I think moon is still far away. Imo, they have to finally start some effective marketing campaigns to get more users on the exchange.

Exactly, I mean like that, dev and team has started to markets midex exchange platform by adding various new trading pairs. Hopefully, it will attract a lot of users for trading on the midex exchange, and for the prices of MDX token, let's just support dev and team. Hopefully, the price will be skyrocket
I found good news on FB official, midex will list new trading pair, Hope it will increase trading volume on midex exchange and increase demand of mdx token, so the price will going to the moon.

Marketing is really important in current market situation there is big competition and if they will spread words about this platform than it could become the attractive for big traders. They should plan their strategy to launch interesting promo and give discount on trading like that.
no news about start the midex market yet just heard that it will launch really soon
with marketing midex liquidity will increase and it price will also go up
right now on fork delta exchange price is low and on the official midex exchage price is controled by midex exchange
marketing will make price high on forkdelta also.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I found good news on FB official, midex will list new trading pair, Hope it will increase trading volume on midex exchange and increase demand of mdx token, so the price will going to the moon.

Marketing is really important in current market situation there is big competition and if they will spread words about this platform than it could become the attractive for big traders. They should plan their strategy to launch interesting promo and give discount on trading like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 547
Merit: 109
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
A кyдa дeлиcь чaты дaннoй кoнтopы? Иcпyгaлиcь чeгo тo? Или cкaмaнyли?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Does anyone know why the Russian-speaking group was closed in a telegram? Just in English group there is very little activity.

It's sadi ndeed, are there still interested investors?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Does anyone know why the Russian-speaking group was closed in a telegram? Just in English group there is very little activity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
From what i can tell Midex is a huge scam....Sell all your tokens now while they are still worth a small something....don't say you haven't been warned.
how could you say that midex is a scam
everything is going okay midex team is in touch with their community on telegram official midex channel.
project updates are coming midex exchange is live. soon midex team start advertising for increase the liquadity. midex exchange platform is getting better so how does this a scam?

There are some oddities in this project, but in general I like it. Although a fixed price of a token of 1 dollar is not the best idea. Smiley
Is there anyone from the team here..? Any moderators..?

I wanted to know the official reply from the team about this.

https://www.gofundme.com/victims-of-midex-exchange

If all the allegations are true then why.?

Oh, this is by no means a harmless accusation. Would also like to hear a statement of the Midex team.

Harmless but serious allegation. What if the founders just vanish after everyone deposit their money for the trading..?  Huh

I think you misunderstood me. I said that it's not a harmless allegation  Smiley. The issue was discussed on their telegram channel but couldn't find there an official response from Midex.

From what i can tell Midex is a huge scam....Sell all your tokens now while they are still worth a small something....don't say you haven't been warned.
how could you say that midex is a scam
everything is going okay midex team is in touch with their community on telegram official midex channel.
project updates are coming midex exchange is live. soon midex team start advertising for increase the liquadity. midex exchange platform is getting better so how does this a scam?
Activity: 459
Merit: 252
Is there anyone from the team here..? Any moderators..?

I wanted to know the official reply from the team about this.

https://www.gofundme.com/victims-of-midex-exchange

If all the allegations are true then why.?

Oh, this is by no means a harmless accusation. Would also like to hear a statement of the Midex team.

Harmless but serious allegation. What if the founders just vanish after everyone deposit their money for the trading..?  Huh

I think you misunderstood me. I said that it's not a harmless allegation  Smiley. The issue was discussed on their telegram channel but couldn't find there an official response from Midex.

Activity: 459
Merit: 252
Can Midex please elaborate on this publishing....quite disturbing to say the least

https://cryptoweeklynews.com/midex-exchange-a-calculated-scam

on forkdelta its clearly someone trying to dump MDX token but people investing in it and buying cheap
soon new announcements will out from midex team about marketing and midex exchange liquidity
after that midex price will increase and you are right midex token maintain its price while others bleeding
hope that midex will be 10x up soon
And in General how many watched this Dex exchange is always almost on such exchanges the price is very low from the price of the asset. Such exchanges are mostly good for buying a coin you like.

Does the current price increase of Bitcoin not have a good impact on this coin? I see the price of Bitcoin has increased again for the past few days.
bitcoin price is stable from 6200$ to 6800$ for now but what could happen next don't know
i have heard that bitcoin have huge chances to go blow up
midex on forkdelta is too much low now people are selling insanely at low price don't know why, people selling midex 50% down from its ICO price.
well there is good chance for buy at that low price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

on forkdelta its clearly someone trying to dump MDX token but people investing in it and buying cheap
soon new announcements will out from midex team about marketing and midex exchange liquidity
after that midex price will increase and you are right midex token maintain its price while others bleeding
And in General how many watched this Dex exchange is always almost on such exchanges the price is very low from the price of the asset. Such exchanges are mostly good for buying a coin you like.

Does the current price increase of Bitcoin not have a good impact on this coin? I see the price of Bitcoin has increased again for the past few days.

yes i agree i always buy new good tokens from these decentralized exchange because of cheap price from the real token price
and midex is the same state on forkdelta right now
midex price is probably half down on forkdelta and it is good to buy
i bought pretty good amount from there now i am waiting for some advertisements news from midex team
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: