Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 8. (Read 34304 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Dear users, some information for you!
If you want to register on Midex exchange, you should register again, but you can use the same emails. Login and password from the personal cabinet will not work.

The minimum price of mdx is set as 1$ for 1 mdx.

Mdi, which is an utility token with percent from commissions, is coming in 2019.

There are two ways to deposit your mdx tokens into Midex exchange:
1) Transfer through the ICO account
2) Transfer via MyEtherWallet"

If you want to withdraw fiat money (USD, EUR), then you need to register and go through verification on Money Polo service. But you can withdraw freely via Crypto.

0,1% of commission for a deal.

Thank you for your participation! LETS MIDEX IT!

nice to see midex exchange alive now
just ask ' its possible midex token will listed to major exchange sir ? or its specially just for midex exchange ?
not only the exchange is alive
midex team is working hard to make midex powerful crypto exchange for future
right now is only beta version running. midex team is checking for bugs and errors in exchange system and removing them
great work midex more and more pair activating with the passage of time i think in a month exchange will be fully works
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
If you want to register on Midex exchange, you should register again, but you can use the same emails. Login and password from the personal cabinet will not work.

Mdi, which is an utility token with percent from commissions, is coming in 2019.

If you want to withdraw fiat money (USD, EUR), then you need to register and go through verification on Money Polo service. But you can withdraw freely via Crypto.

nice to see midex exchange alive now
just ask ' its possible midex token will listed to major exchange sir ? or its specially just for midex exchange ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 21

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I like your idea! Cerebral results, amazing project,  excellent vision!  Good luck fellows.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Somebody was able to sell the tokens? Someone buys, but so far, liquidity is still low. I want to sell a little bit
Yes it has a low liquidity same in forkdelta MDX need to be listed in coinmarketcap, the price went up a lot when the exchange platform open up then the price become a roller coaster in just a day, with a good marketing this a gonna be good.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Somebody was able to sell the tokens? Someone buys, but so far, liquidity is still low. I want to sell a little bit
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
I simply can not log-in into the exchange using my credentials... Shall I register a new acc for that?

Yes You will have to register again that's what I did. I'm not really sure why there is the need to create new account it seem like they didn't use the old database from the ICO. anyway, the exchange looks good already. I wish to exchange my MDX to MDI, hope they give the details on how to do this soon.

That MDI is Midex utility token or it's also a security token? Maybe that thing will happen in 2019 or last quarter of 2018 because right now team are focus on launching the proper midex exchange.

Hopefully, more marketing strategies will push through.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Got coins for bounty company,if the truth is the team will not give tokenas proses in the price below 1$,then it will be very good if you take into account the situation now on the market,and also would not prevent a decent stock exchange.Who can tell me how to exchange MDX for MDI?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I simply can not log-in into the exchange using my credentials... Shall I register a new acc for that?

Yes You will have to register again that's what I did. I'm not really sure why there is the need to create new account it seem like they didn't use the old database from the ICO. anyway, the exchange looks good already. I wish to exchange my MDX to MDI, hope they give the details on how to do this soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 13
The plan looks rather hopeful! Really great results, credible website, absorbing activity!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
There is an error where identity documents are required for account verification on exchange. Passport and residence cards issuing date should not be more than three months in order to be accepted. This is just a mistake as no one will make new identity document just to pass the verification process. I have reported error which hopefully will be fixed in no time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Are we supposed to keep the tokens on the exchange to receive 20 percent comission, or is it OK if we keep them in our wallets?

Are you talking about the dividend? I guess the details isn't final so the team can't be certain yet. Better ask the team in telegram as they actively assist every question. https://t.me/midex_eng

Those who haven't try the midex exchange here's the link.
https://en.midex.com
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Are we supposed to keep the tokens on the exchange to receive 20 percent comission, or is it OK if we keep them in our wallets?
Activity: 23
This project looks interesting, I want always support in the project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
​Hey there!

July 3, at 15:00 UTC, registration and trading on Midex exchange will be opened.

that is why other projects never give the exact time of listing or launching their projects, because you never know what problems will arise

In the Telegram they wrote that they would start the registration within 1 hour, a little bit delayed, I do not think anything terrible

Yes a little bit delayed like registration went live at 18:00 UTC then everyone smoothly registered. Some errors persist as it's only a beta testing and some bugs can be anticipated. All in all, midex exchange is a good one and hopefully the team will focus on advertising their platform to attract more traders.
Activity: 60
I completed Vietnamese translation for ANN and bounty thread but it's still not updated stakes on spreadsheet. Please help,
This is Vietnamese ANN thread created by me  : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25982.0
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The analysis of Midex financial platform will become an influential tool for the integration of cryptocurrency in our daily life. Today, the urgency of development is very great in this field!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
They look prepared for this beta testing version of exchange and little bit delay isn't big thing. They shouldn't have given time but important thing is launch will is going to take place. That list of pairs is interesting and MDX's pairing with fiat currencies puts it in better position. Let's become part of this this phase to help them bring quality services.

very impressive. they have launched the exchange and MDX paired with fiat. will move my MDX to it.

i'm still now aware how, are we able to trade our MDX to MDI? i'm interested to do this because Midex user said we can earn commission thru it.

This is number 1 question to me, and the people who are too lazy to trade and risk, but prefer to stay rich being passive  Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
They look prepared for this beta testing version of exchange and little bit delay isn't big thing. They shouldn't have given time but important thing is launch will is going to take place. That list of pairs is interesting and MDX's pairing with fiat currencies puts it in better position. Let's become part of this this phase to help them bring quality services.

very impressive. they have launched the exchange and MDX paired with fiat. will move my MDX to it.

i'm still now aware how, are we able to trade our MDX to MDI? i'm interested to do this because Midex user said we can earn commission thru it.
Pages:
Jump to: