Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 7. (Read 34304 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
to limit the price of MDX on midex exchange is a very strange solution, you just limited trading volume, people went to trade on forkdelta

Whether that way will make the price will rise again or even will make the price will be added down in the market?

this is not exactly, for today it is not known what affects the market and the value of the token. This is a rather unpredictable situation
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
The exchange situation at Midex is not very good. Can't the development team do something about it?Such as a reasonable business marketing plan.

what do you mean? that there are no exchange in which we can trade midex and there is no plan about it?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
The exchange situation at Midex is not very good. Can't the development team do something about it?Such as a reasonable business marketing plan.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
I don't get one thing when Midex team has fixed minimum price for each token $1 then on the exchange how it is available at $0.78 approximately ? . That is large amount on sell side though I have picked up from other sources more cheaper. New website in August will motivate the market to move up. Without log in when I try to open the market bar it takes me to report page. It seems that some issue is with the site at this moment.

I don't think you are new to this market. it always does work that way, the price dives down before emerging up again. Don't get too excited the price will go up continuously, let those guys who were late at investing get into the midex market. The exchange is new, there may be lots of testing that will happen soon to stay tune and hope this project work swiftly.
yes the price of midex token will go up
right now the midex exchange beta version is online and according to the midex team full version of exchange will launch in next month
after that the price will rise. 1.2 $ is the ICO price and i expect the price will go to 2$ or up after full version exchange launch

wow! that's really huge! 2$ is almost a pump of 80%.

One question: why midex isn't listed on any exchange right now? Sad

thanks for your help
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
I don't get one thing when Midex team has fixed minimum price for each token $1 then on the exchange how it is available at $0.78 approximately ? . That is large amount on sell side though I have picked up from other sources more cheaper. New website in August will motivate the market to move up. Without log in when I try to open the market bar it takes me to report page. It seems that some issue is with the site at this moment.

I don't think you are new to this market. it always does work that way, the price dives down before emerging up again. Don't get too excited the price will go up continuously, let those guys who were late at investing get into the midex market. The exchange is new, there may be lots of testing that will happen soon to stay tune and hope this project work swiftly.
yes the price of midex token will go up
right now the midex exchange beta version is online and according to the midex team full version of exchange will launch in next month
after that the price will rise. 1.2 $ is the ICO price and i expect the price will go to 2$ or up after full version exchange launch
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The analysis of Midex's financial platform will be an influential tool for cryptocurrency integration in our daily life.Manages its stored encrypted assets and secure "wallets".
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I worked in your bounty program for a few weeks, but my work was only partially accounted for and not paid at all. Your bounty manager
Midex has been ignoring my messages for weeks. When will I receive my tokens? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38940657

Hi! Please, message us on Telegram or at [email protected]

Thank you,
Midex team

Same happening to me. More then that: i can't login with my email registred for bounty in your platform.
I send it email to [email protected]. I hope someone will have the time to give me an answer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 21

We appreciate and thank users testing the Beta version, it is nice to see our customers excited with our product.
The new version will be launched in August along with some more improvements we have planned for our long run.

Thank you for your support as an early adopter and follower.

Sincerely,
Midex team
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I worked in your bounty program for a few weeks, but my work was only partially accounted for and not paid at all. Your bounty manager
Midex has been ignoring my messages for weeks. When will I receive my tokens? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38940657

Hi! Please, message us on Telegram or at [email protected]

Thank you,
Midex team
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
to limit the price of MDX on midex exchange is a very strange solution, you just limited trading volume, people went to trade on forkdelta

Whether that way will make the price will rise again or even will make the price will be added down in the market?
legendary
Activity: 1834
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is good step to protect the investment of people by introducing minimum fixed price for the token. This is appreciable move along with beta version of the platform and with the increase of usage and popularity of the exchange a steady rise in value can be expected in future. It is a phase of intense development in various areas which is understandable that's why communication is lesser than usual.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
If I understand correctly,the price does not fall below $ 1 only on the exchange of the Midex platform itself,but on third-party exchanges it is possible to sell at any other price?If it does not fall lower then it is very good
legendary
Activity: 1372
To get the token on Coinmarketcap needs volume of approximate of $100k as this is the requirement. I am sure midex team is doing well to make this exchange and token better. There still will need to be on couple of good exchanges like other utility tokens of exchanges to let the people have choice to buy with ease to use them later on Midex for services.
Thank you for your support! We are making everything possible to make a good, stable and secure product.
One of our nearest plan is to get to coinmarketcap as an exchange and as a token as well. We are already making a huge work to succeed in this direction. And soon you will be able to see Midex on coinmarketcap!

Thank you for your participation! LETS MIDEX IT!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Dear users, some information for you!
If you want to register on Midex exchange, you should register again, but you can use the same emails. Login and password from the personal cabinet will not work.

The minimum price of mdx is set as 1$ for 1 mdx.

Mdi, which is an utility token with percent from commissions, is coming in 2019.

There are two ways to deposit your mdx tokens into Midex exchange:
1) Transfer through the ICO account
2) Transfer via MyEtherWallet"

If you want to withdraw fiat money (USD, EUR), then you need to register and go through verification on Money Polo service. But you can withdraw freely via Crypto.

0,1% of commission for a deal.

Thank you for your participation! LETS MIDEX IT!

nice to see midex exchange alive now
just ask ' its possible midex token will listed to major exchange sir ? or its specially just for midex exchange ?
not only the exchange is alive
midex team is working hard to make midex powerful crypto exchange for future
right now is only beta version running. midex team is checking for bugs and errors in exchange system and removing them
great work midex more and more pair activating with the passage of time i think in a month exchange will be fully works

i see , midex team is great
really cant wait to see midex on coinmarketcap guys

happy trading
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Somebody was able to sell the tokens? Someone buys, but so far, liquidity is still low. I want to sell a little bit

The exchange is still just in a beta version so there's low liquidity. Maybe, when Midex platform fully launch at August everyone can orders will be filled so nothing to be worry.

I really like how the team manage to have a base price of $1 to avoid dumping of price besides many believes it will be ×2 of the ico price.
Pages:
Jump to: