Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 56. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi, Manager!
The company has a new Twitter account. Why the reference until now on the old account???
How to perform the job?
Activity: 25
Hello! I want to know what kind of asset managment will be held by your platform. Is it intraday trading or any kind of long term strategies?
Hello! You will choose how you want to make profit by yourself! But it wont be by days, i think it will be 1 month min!

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

I can’t choose if there are no alternatives. Can you tell me do you have asset managers or not? And if yes what is their specialization. I need confideence that I can choose the right strategy for me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Hello Midex team. Congratulations with new landing! I have a question in which the nearest conferences will you participate?
We are now at South Korea and Israel,  next in plans are America, Sochi, Kazan! When i know exactly, i will write to you! Thanks!

Activity: 42
Hello Midex team. Congratulations with new landing! I have a question in which the nearest conferences will you participate?
Hello! I want to know what kind of asset managment will be held by your platform. Is it intraday trading or any kind of long term strategies?
Hello! You will choose how you want to make profit by yourself! But it wont be by days, i think it will be 1 month min!

Activity: 25
Midex, can you please explain me how your platform will count the commisions?
I want to see the whole picture of this.
Will you count the exchanges commision? Will they be lower because of Your partnership?

Hello! All this information will be announced after the end of ICO! Thank you!

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty tokens will need to be kept for some time on the account?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Midex, can you please explain me how your platform will count the commisions?
I want to see the whole picture of this.
Will you count the exchanges commision? Will they be lower because of Your partnership?
How many devs in the team are working on the midex aggregator?
I tried to find this information but I didn't.
Hello! We have a good team with big professionals! The leading team you can find at our site and in partners!

I'm not satisfied with your answer.
I want to know how many developers are working on the project. I invested 10 ETH and I want You to be more transparent.
Where can I find the code?
Hello! Our IT team seats in other St-Petersburg! We have 5 developers which are working on the technical side! You can visit our Telegram channel Midex ENG, find there @koposhist and ask her about the code!

Thank You. She provided me information that i was looking for.
Have a nice day Smiley
You too! If you have any questions you are welcome to ask!

Activity: 325
Hello! We have a good team with big professionals! The leading team you can find at our site and in partners!

I want to know how many developers are working on the project. I invested 10 ETH and I want You to be more transparent.
Hello! Our IT team seats in other St-Petersburg! We have 5 developers which are working on the technical side! You can visit our Telegram channel Midex ENG, find there @koposhist and ask her about the code!

Thank You. She provided me information that i was looking for.
Have a nice day Smiley

Activity: 325

Midex project, I really like this project, how does it happen?
because I understand this project and I see the midex project team is very active and high prospect power
thanks midex
Hello! Thank you for your words! You are right, everything starts from the team! Welcome to Midex family!

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Midex project, I really like this project, how does it happen?
because I understand this project and I see the midex project team is very active and high prospect power
thanks midex
Hi, again.

Is there anywhere I can get information on the licenses in the UK and Japan described in the video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nYFMxjszs

Hello! What kind of information do you need?

Something like the link you provided for the licenses in Estonia that I can use to look at the information and/or get a copy of it for my own records.

I've been looking around on the FCA website for any information available in the UK. But I'm not sure it even has anything relevant.
For Japan, I don't even know where to start.
Please write me a private message! And actually you got the answer a few messages ago:)

Activity: 55
Hi, again.

Is there anywhere I can get information on the licenses in the UK and Japan described in the video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nYFMxjszs

Hello! What kind of information do you need?

Something like the link you provided for the licenses in Estonia that I can use to look at the information and/or get a copy of it for my own records.

I've been looking around on the FCA website for any information available in the UK. But I'm not sure it even has anything relevant.
For Japan, I don't even know where to start.
You've said that you're going to cooperate with banks, doesn't it mean that we will be able to by tokens or coin with fiat cash?
Now every person can buy MDX tokens with fiat on our site! Check it out!

Activity: 42
You've said that you're going to cooperate with banks, doesn't it mean that we will be able to by tokens or coin with fiat cash?
Hello, Midex team! I know that you're a crypto bank and i want to ask do you think that you will influence another usual banks and they will introduce the support of crypto too? By the way due to this the have a chance to be your competitors. Thanks.
I think the whole financial system will change in a few years and banks too! We are fully legal exchange first, so we will work together with banks for now!

Pages:
Jump to: