Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 57. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello, Midex team! I know that you're a crypto bank and i want to ask do you think that you will influence another usual banks and they will introduce the support of crypto too? By the way due to this they have a chance to be your competitors. Thanks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
How many devs in the team are working on the midex aggregator?
I tried to find this information but I didn't.
Hello! We have a good team with big professionals! The leading team you can find at our site and in partners!

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
How many devs in the team are working on the midex aggregator?
I tried to find this information but I didn't.
Why your subreddit looks like subreddit of a scam project?
Guys you have to respect your community....
Hello! We are working on our Reddit right now! Soon it will be perfect!

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why your subreddit looks like subreddit of a scam project?
Guys you have to respect your community....
As I know MIDEX is going to finish token sale on the 15 of April 2018 but at the same time in you RoadMap you are going to raise just 15million by the Q2 2018. How are you going to raise the remaining part of the capital after tokensale?
Hello! We collect money from private investors too! I think that we will collect all 75m until 15 of April! Thank you!

Activity: 25
As I know MIDEX is going to finish token sale on the 15 of April 2018 but at the same time in you RoadMap you are going to raise just 15million by the Q2 2018. How are you going to raise the remaining part of the capital after tokensale?
The thread reserved by Midex. Thanks to VanBlack for posting.

You are welcome to ask everything you want!

Welcome to our Telegram group and Channel.
Find them on the Telegram bounty section to get your hello bonus)

Let's Midex IT
Hey, where is my stakes? Today is 05 March. And looking to spreadsheets positions 73-99. WTF? Where is stakes?
Hello! We will count everything today-tomorrow! Sorry, we were working on new lending and it took all our time!
All the stakes will be given soon!

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The thread reserved by Midex. Thanks to VanBlack for posting.

You are welcome to ask everything you want!

Welcome to our Telegram group and Channel.
Find them on the Telegram bounty section to get your hello bonus)

Let's Midex IT
Hey, where is my stakes? Today is 05 March. And looking to spreadsheets positions 73-99. WTF? Where is stakes?
Midex will be able to work through all the banking sector issues and will be interested in innovative products not only for private clients, but also for investors and traders. This project has so many plans for the future I am very proud to follow this project good luck is in this project
Hello! We are glad to hear so good words about us! Thank you!

Hi, again.

Is there anywhere I can get information on the licenses in the UK and Japan described in the video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nYFMxjszs

Hello! What kind of information do you need?

Activity: 562
Merit: 100
Midex will be able to work through all the banking sector issues and will be interested in innovative products not only for private clients, but also for investors and traders. This project has so many plans for the future I am very proud to follow this project good luck is in this project
Activity: 55
Hi, again.

Is there anywhere I can get information on the licenses in the UK and Japan described in the video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nYFMxjszs
Activity: 55
Hi.

What evidence can you provide to support your claims that the platform is "approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers" and the exchange is "licensed"?

I've already tried a number of times to download your white paper and presentation PDFs in various browsers on various machines. But they repeatedly fail.

Almost forgot to ask, is there KYC with this ICO?

Hi, you can find screenshot of our Estonian exchange license in our telegram chat https://t.me/midex_eng. About this claim "approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers": most of our team members that are working with law and banking issues are experts from Switzerland, our president Andrew Dubinine is from Swiss UBS bank, you can find his bio on our website or just google him. Also by the end of ICO we will launch our asset management fund with swiss license.
About website: we have renewed our website today that's why you have problems with downloading WP and presentation but now we have fixed it, try one more time.
About KYC: no we don't have KYC for ICO participants but we have restrictions for participation from several countries like USA.

Thanks.
hello dev, reserved for indonesia translation bounty if any

Hi, if you look upper your post I just have written that bounty questions only in bounty thread or by PM! Anyway Indonesian translation is already done.
why is your twitter silent? there have been no reports since February 15. How should we do retweets ...

All bounty questions only in bounty thread or by PM.

be so kind as the link, please. anywhere and did not see in this flow

I don't understand what you write but if you are asking the link of bounty thread, it's here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726458.220. Also I have writen that besides bounty thread you can write me PM what means personal message, I am sure that there is no any problem to do it.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
why is your twitter silent? there have been no reports since February 15. How should we do retweets ...

All bounty questions only in bounty thread or by PM.

be so kind as the link, please. anywhere and did not see in this flow
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
hello dev, reserved for indonesia translation bounty if any
Should I submit apllication for twitter bounty even when I m starting? And how long it will last?

Bounty questions only in bounty thread or by PM!
Hi.

What evidence can you provide to support your claims that the platform is "approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers" and the exchange is "licensed"?

I've already tried a number of times to download your white paper and presentation PDFs in various browsers on various machines. But they repeatedly fail.

Almost forgot to ask, is there KYC with this ICO?

Hi, you can find screenshot of our Estonian exchange license in our telegram chat https://t.me/midex_eng. About this claim "approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers": most of our team members that are working with law and banking issues are experts from Switzerland, our president Andrew Dubinine is from Swiss UBS bank, you can find his bio on our website or just google him. Also by the end of ICO we will launch our asset management fund with swiss license.
About website: we have renewed our website today that's why you have problems with downloading WP and presentation but now we have fixed it, try one more time.
About KYC: no we don't have KYC for ICO participants but we have restrictions for participation from several countries like USA.
Pages:
Jump to: