Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 58. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Should I submit apllication for twitter bounty even when I m starting? And how long it will last?
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Hello guys

First of all good luck with MIDEX

I invite you to submit your ICO to our ICO List (for FREE)
http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews, analysis, and infographics on selected, and trustworthy ICOs to our avid readers (70K monthly visitors, 2900+ newsletter subscribers and nearly 6000 followers on Telegram)

Before being listed, each application is carefully handled by our team so please try to provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

Good Luck Smiley

Thank you!
I have seen your new video! Very impressive! Did anyone told you that you mixed the famous song?

Yes of course) Much thanks)
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hi.

What evidence can you provide to support your claims that the platform is "approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers" and the exchange is "licensed"?

I've already tried a number of times to download your white paper and presentation PDFs in various browsers on various machines. But they repeatedly fail.

Almost forgot to ask, is there KYC with this ICO?
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I have seen your new video! Very impressive! Did anyone told you that you mixed the famous song?
Can you share with me some information about Ely Tolen? because I didn't find a lot about this person. It would be enough for me if you say some facts that could be claimed publicly but they're not yet in the internet, particularly it is not in your website.

You can find all public information on his social network pages. He has Linked in, Facebook and so on. Also he has many videos on youtube. Just try to use google search.

Can you explain me the phrase: "If you wanna make money - Midex it" ?

It means if you want to make money, use Midex products) What a strange question)
Activity: 106
Can you share with me some information about Ely Tolen? because I didn't find a lot about this person. It would be enough for me if you say some facts that could be claimed publicly but they're not yet in the internet, particularly it is not in your website.
Activity: 80
Can you explain me the phrase: "If you wanna make money - Midex it" ?
why is your twitter silent? there have been no reports since February 15. How should we do retweets ...

All bounty questions only in bounty thread or by PM.
where will i be able to see your soft cap and hard cap? how will i know if your project is already successful IF incase hard cap will not be reach or if 75M MDX will not be sold out? i will appreciate a reply from your team.

Hi, we don’t have soft cap. Hard cap is 75 mln tokens. There is no any scenario that we will not develop our project till the end. Besides token sale by ICO we have private investors who want to invest in our project and in close future we will switch our exchange from test mode to normal mode, also we will launch our asset management fund. So we will have an income of money for further development of project from our existing products.

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

i see. so in a simple sense, you will still continue no matter whether or not the hard cap will be reach , yeah?
and one thing, what will be the price of each midex? the 0.00115 eth that im seeing in the dashboard? what bonuses do you offer too?

Yes you are right. After 30 mln of sold tokens price will be 1.1$ for now it is 1$. You can try to win 2 btc, just create an account on our Exchange, make 2FA and you will recieve some ammount of different demo money to your account. The person who will have the biggest ammount of money that he earned till the end of ICO on our exchange in demo mode will recieve 2 btc.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
why is your twitter silent? there have been no reports since February 15. How should we do retweets ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
where will i be able to see your soft cap and hard cap? how will i know if your project is already successful IF incase hard cap will not be reach or if 75M MDX will not be sold out? i will appreciate a reply from your team.

Hi, we don’t have soft cap. Hard cap is 75 mln tokens. There is no any scenario that we will not develop our project till the end. Besides token sale by ICO we have private investors who want to invest in our project and in close future we will switch our exchange from test mode to normal mode, also we will launch our asset management fund. So we will have an income of money for further development of project from our existing products.

i see. so in a simple sense, you will still continue no matter whether or not the hard cap will be reach , yeah?
and one thing, what will be the price of each midex? the 0.00115 eth that im seeing in the dashboard? what bonuses do you offer too?
Any news about main exchange launching?

Exchange is already launched and it is in test mode.

No.
I mean normal mode. Not test mode.
When?

It will happens at the end of ICO.
Activity: 432
Merit: 500
Any news about main exchange launching?

Exchange is already launched and it is in test mode.

No.
I mean normal mode. Not test mode.
When?
Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

I don't understand the question a bit) Plan of action/rollout of what exactly?
Nice project. You should consider making a partnership with Bitto Exchange - you could cover each other and make a great deal in today Crypto world.

Thank you for advice we will think about that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I saw that your rating at ICObazaar is very high. It seems to me that your company is very cool but still I have some doubts about you. But keep this pace and I will closer to buying your tokens!))

Thanks for your support!)

Maybe we just look used to be the development of this project in the future how. but I am sure the projects could be developed more and get a lot of support.
Pages:
Jump to: