Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 62. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Why is there no reddit where you can share posts about your project!
Activity: 528
Hello !
I apologize, I will not be able to participate in your company due to lack of time, my
Twitter No.919 Facebook No.946
i think you should right it not here)
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Friends! We are happy to inform you that on this Friday (2.03_16:00) we are launching another stream "CEO Night Talk".
Headers of the air - Dmitry Machikhin, CEO of Midex, and Konstantin Negachev, CEO of VRT World.
Join us for an interesting conversation on the following topics:
- Innovation in the crypto environment
- The importance for companies to educate consumers
- Token Sale: Are we at peak Token Sale- rate of Token Sale in the market
- How Token Sale's work
- Difference between security coin and utility coin - which one is more useful for consumers and for Token Sales
- Crypto Breakthrough: What will be the tipping point for crypto having a place in traditional markets
Check our stream: https://midex.timepad.ru/event/674007/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=156647751717480&id=118071078908481&ref=page_internal

If you want to get free MDX coins, visit our stream on Friday!
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Just finished the signature, good image, as a full member, just join MIDEX project, this project more confident, and see how the effect after my signature.
Yes, project is really good. But bounty campaign for twitter is bad, there are no posts in twitter. And I don't understand the system of reports.

Ask me by private message I will answer you.

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!
Just right tweets with Midex in it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Hello admin, what will be correct?:
1 At first i must register using form and in the end of week using same form send report?
2 In the end of week i need to send my report and it will be my registration?

Using of referal link is necessary rule in twitter and facebook bounty campaign?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello !
I apologize, I will not be able to participate in your company due to lack of time, my
Twitter No.919 Facebook No.946
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Здpaвcтвyйтe я тoлькo вcтyпил к бayнти кoмпaнии нe пoнятнo кaк oтпpaвлять oтчёты?  этo дoлжeн быть фaйл типa вopд, или пo oднoй ccылкe или cpaзy вce вcтaвлять?

Hello, I just joined the company's bounty, it's not clear how to send reports. it should be a word-type file, or one link at a time or all of the insert?

Hi, all of the insert I think!

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
Здpaвcтвyйтe я тoлькo вcтyпил к бayнти кoмпaнии нe пoнятнo кaк oтпpaвлять oтчёты?  этo дoлжeн быть фaйл типa вopд, или пo oднoй ccылкe или cpaзy вce вcтaвлять?

Hello, I just joined the company's bounty, it's not clear how to send reports. it should be a word-type file, or one link at a time or all of the insert?
Just finished the signature, good image, as a full member, just join MIDEX project, this project more confident, and see how the effect after my signature.
Yes, project is really good. But bounty campaign for twitter is bad, there are no posts in twitter. And I don't understand the system of reports.

Ask me by private message I will answer you.

Where and how you promote the project ?

We promote it throw different media resources, crypto meetups, blockchain conferences and so on.

Activity: 448

Welcome!

Did anyone got bounty paymants yet?

No payments will be after ICO.

Good morning! How the fall of bitcoin will affect  on MDX?

Hi, it can't affect on MDX. We are service but not coin.

Hello! How much money have you collected from private investors ?

Hi! We can't tell such information for now, sorry.
The project is very interesting with a good concept, large investors will definitely be interested in such a project.
now a days crypto need good exchange for trade
demand is increasing day by day and existing exchange can not handle such huge traffic
i am very positive about this project and hope this will be a successful project in future

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 518
Activity: 263
Where and how you promote the project ?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
How is Presale different from  Midex ICO ?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Did anyone got bounty paymants yet?
Pages:
Jump to: