Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 81. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Hey! Do you see what happening with bitcoin? How it will touch you?
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Will you collect all 75m? Im getting worry that you won't collect and won't realize your very good idea Cry And how will you make your debit card if visa and MasterCard told that they won't let to make crypto cards? Thank you!) Crush my worries I love your project! Wink Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
What do you guys think, is it risky to invest in this project?
To some extent, investing in ICO is risky in general. Do some research on the project and decide do you want to invest or not - it's the only advice.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
What do you guys think, is it risky to invest in this project?
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Hello! Where do you have head office? Is it open for big investors? Wink
Activity: 153
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO?
Activity: 213
Great concept! Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fakes coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Activity: 149
Good project with interesting concept, really like the roadmap. I think Midex should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck! Cool
Activity: 201
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones. Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations.
Activity: 233
Hello Dev
Looking forward to hear more about this project because I really like your ideas.
Hope the investment will also grow, and investors will get some profit.
Good luck
Activity: 225
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company oficially registred somewhere? U know, Im not ready invest in the project that even does not have the jurisdiction. And dont have any permition for the operations on the market like legally u know

Yes we are registered in Estonia, also we have exchnage license there. By the end of ICO we will have our asset management fund registered in Switzerland.

I'm glad to hear it! I really like your project and wish you good luck Wink
Activity: 156
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?

It is a joke?) Is there opportunity to get free dollars?! You can get tokens if you participate in our bounty, this is the only way. But it's not free, it's for your work.

Sorry, of course I mean bounty) I have already found info about it.
Activity: 162
good project, but i didn't see the ICO details on the site (because the time was not enough, I didn't see the white paper), and i want to know the basic profile
Activity: 218
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects...
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
This is an important project. I'm very excited about its development and having the opportunity to support via the ICO

Great thanks!
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?

It is a joke?) Is there opportunity to get free dollars?! You can get tokens if you participate in our bounty, this is the only way. But it's not free, it's for your work.
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company oficially registred somewhere? U know, Im not ready invest in the project that even does not have the jurisdiction. And dont have any permition for the operations on the market like legally u know

Yes we are registered in Estonia, also we have exchnage license there. By the end of ICO we will have our asset management fund registered in Switzerland.
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept. Does anyone know how much fund has been raised? This project seems promising, i might invest into

Thank you! You can find counter on our website https://ico.midex.com/en
Really, what is your progress with selling tokens? The information on your site doesn't update) Huh

It is updated constantly on our website, just watch more attentively)
I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up!
By the way can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.

Thanks! Here is our website where you can find roadmap https://ico.midex.com/en
Pages:
Jump to: