Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥 - page 11. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

It`s russian social network.Often used by children and students Grin I have some doubts about bpc. Help me, please. Why is it smart to invest in that platform?

This is a social network for all, before it was possible to do business well through it
Really? I don`t think so. Where did you see the business  there?
Activity: 13

It`s russian social network.Often used by children and students Grin I have some doubts about bpc. Help me, please. Why is it smart to invest in that platform?

This is a social network for all, before it was possible to do business well through it

I am using only FB and telegram
Activity: 6

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Do you know much about social networks? Grin It is reasonable for me to invest in bpc, because its value will grow after the commercial release. In my opinion:) you will profit from the platform in a few years

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
What is the most popular investment package?

The most popular thing is not to invest Smiley
Invest in many projects. PROFIT))
Hey,Enerenlel
Give examples of projects, please

Invest in many projects. PROFIT))
Activity: 6

Activity: 86
bpc
Activity: 56
bpc
Activity: 56
Activity: 232
Hi, This project looks pretty interesting
Activity: 129

What access will  users of BCP have?

In my opinion users of CPM tokens will have access to all platform services.This is a feature of the platform that will allow you to compete with the Google advertising platform.  I saw information about your question on site but i am not so sure.

maybe it's not much, but https://bpcplatform.com/en/# i found information,

CPM tokens inherently provide the open ledger that facilitates all the benefits of the BPC platform including transparency, accountability etc. This is why the tokens are required for the core of any transaction on the BPC platform.

This is not exactly the information that interests me. But thanks for the help guys
Activity: 106

In my opinion users of CPM tokens will have access to all platform services.This is a feature of the platform that will allow you to compete with the Google advertising platform.  I saw information about your question on site but i am not so sure.

maybe it's not much, but https://bpcplatform.com/en/# i found information,

CPM tokens inherently provide the open ledger that facilitates all the benefits of the BPC platform including transparency, accountability etc. This is why the tokens are required for the core of any transaction on the BPC platform.
Activity: 129

Activity: 111

What access will  users of BCP have?
Activity: 133
What is the minimum amount of investment?
You can invest $100 and more.

When will it be possible to invest?

Watch the timer on https://www.bpcplatform.com/en/
Now it's in 28 Days 12 Hours 22 Minutes!

Thank you for the answer and  the link
Pages:
Jump to: