Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥 - page 7. (Read 4265 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Hey. I'm new. I watched BPC site. The project looks very successful. Good luck with  work.
But  I have questions about BPC

Hello! thank you for your interest in our project! We're here to help, let us know if you have any questions.
Can I advertise with you?
Hi, I agree with you the project is interesting. Coming Soon ICO
When will BPC project start ICO?
Sale Nov 29 - Dec 30, 2017
You can see information about ICO on BPC site
Thank you. Now I'm  reading the documentation on the BPC platform now. The project team expects to receive a  part of the advertising market and compete with Google and Facebook.
I can`t understand how BPC will be able to offer more favorable terms on the advertising market
How is this possible?
we're a open platform with democratic and reputation based rules.Google and fb is ad systems.We are platform,means you can create your very own ad system on our basis.
What does the Programmatic Advertising Market mean?
bpc
Activity: 56
Hey. I'm new. I watched BPC site. The project looks very successful. Good luck with  work.

Hello! thank you for your interest in our project! We're here to help, let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you. Now I'm  reading the documentation on the BPC platform now. The project team expects to receive a  part of the advertising market and compete with Google and Facebook.
I can`t understand how BPC will be able to offer more favorable terms on the advertising market
How is this possible?
we're a open platform with democratic and reputation based rules.Google and fb is ad systems.We are platform,means you can create your very own ad system on our basis.

How is this possible?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Activity: 232

bpc

Currently you can't do that, the platform will be launched in beta in Q1 2018.When it is launched, you would be able to work directly through BPC advertising console or through one of the DSPs connected to our platform.

bpc

Why did the BPС decide to use the Blockchain technology?
In my opinion, Blockchain is the perfect solution to the most obnoxious programmatic advertising problems. It is a “trust machine” by its nature.

What can you say about data storage?
Blockchain makes data storage and transfer more transparent, efficient and simple.  will introduce a special token to be used a a unified method of proceeding auctions. You need to read  more information on the site
Thank you. I read the documentation on the site. But I have more questions
Hi, We all read the information on the site, but it is easier to understand the issues in the discussion. For example, with questions about SMARTEX technology
SMARTEX is a smart contract based linearly scalable, low latency ad exchange. It provides state-of-the art audience analytics to the advertisers, and allows to create target audiences based on a combination of in-depth first-party and thirdparty audience data.
How about functions?

you can find information about SMARTEX  https://bpc.one/assets/files/bpc_wp_tech.pdf
functions SMARTEX
Based on smart contracts, dual support of direct  and console level integration for both publishers and
advertisers, integrated with BDSP and DDMP

Thanks for the help
Activity: 86
In my opinion, Blockchain is the perfect solution to the most obnoxious programmatic advertising problems. It is a “trust machine” by its nature.

Blockchain makes data storage and transfer more transparent, efficient and simple.  will introduce a special token to be used a a unified method of proceeding auctions. You need to read  more information on the site
Hi, We all read the information on the site, but it is easier to understand the issues in the discussion. For example, with questions about SMARTEX technology
SMARTEX is a smart contract based linearly scalable, low latency ad exchange. It provides state-of-the art audience analytics to the advertisers, and allows to create target audiences based on a combination of in-depth first-party and thirdparty audience data.
How about functions?

you can find information about SMARTEX  https://bpc.one/assets/files/bpc_wp_tech.pdf
functions SMARTEX
Based on smart contracts, dual support of direct  and console level integration for both publishers and
advertisers, integrated with BDSP and DDMP

How about functions?
Activity: 122

Yes, I understand you. The project is complex and there are always questions and Blochkchine's technology  isn`t simple
Activity: 35

Activity: 35

Pages:
Jump to: