Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥 - page 3. (Read 4265 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Of course, with such a huge and complex work, the team expects good results.  What are the price expectations in a year?
Does anyone here know when CPM will go public, so when we're able to trade them? I can't find it anywhere on the website
Commercial release Sep, 2018
That great news. The project looks very successful in the future. Everything is thought out to the last detail and does not look complicated. Also I would like to note that professionals work in team.
Activity: 232
Great project, you have every chance of success. Tell me please will you take part in Bittrex?
Thank you. Our marketing team is working hard on introducing CPM to big exchanges, but the final desicion to list the token is made by the exchange itself. All we can do is deliver a great product. If you want CPM to jit exchanges sooner, you may help us promote it in social media or seggest it to the exchanges once the ICO is over: the more popular the token is, the more likely it'll get listed to the exchange.
So far this is really different from other project i have come across and am very eager to see the full potential of this project, so am very much following this thread. Good concept.
bpc
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great project, you have every chance of success. Tell me please will you take part in Bittrex?
Thank you. Our marketing team is working hard on introducing CPM to big exchanges, but the final desicion to list the token is made by the exchange itself. All we can do is deliver a great product. If you want CPM to jit exchanges sooner, you may help us promote it in social media or seggest it to the exchanges once the ICO is over: the more popular the token is, the more likely it'll get listed to the exchange.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Does anyone here know when CPM will go public, so when we're able to trade them? I can't find it anywhere on the website
Commercial release Sep, 2018
Activity: 180
hello) You are a great team. I hope for your success and good luck. How many after the sale of the token will be available for exchange on the exchange? and which exchanges do you plan to issue a token?
Activity: 232
bpc
Hey! What is the purpose of carrying out the Iso? On the site, I read that you have a turnover of $ 500 million
Hi!Our RTB part have $500M turnover. BPC is new project, containing RTB part. This is why we doing ICO. Apart from this, we need engagement. More effective to build tokenomy when market already have a token circulating, rather than starting Ad System with their own tokens, when there is no tokens in the purses other than BPC purses
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
A project with great potential. I hope you will collect enough for the development of high-grade product
bpc
Hello! Tell me pls, what is the sof cap and hard cap? Will you make any changes in WP if only the soft cap is reached?
Hi! there's no soft or hard cap. We already have minimum investment for the development. The investment we'll get at the ICO will make it faster and will allow introduce more features to the platform.
Activity: 32
Hey! What is the purpose of carrying out the Iso? On the site, I read that you have a turnover of $ 500 million
Activity: 129
Great innovations! How did you come up with the name? Sounds fun and great Smiley BTW, where are you from?
A strange question about the name BPC.  BPC is Blockchain Programmatic Corporation has been established in 2017 in Silicon Valley to develop and operate the first blockchain-based programmatic advertising platform that combines the core technological solutions of any programmatic RTB service with the unique features blockchain has to add to this industry.
Activity: 122
What are your plans for development? When you are launching the product? Cant wait to see it whaen its ready!
Hello! BPC team is going to make a commercial release Sep, 2018
ICO Nov 29 - Dec 30, 2017
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Great innovations! How did you come up with the name? Sounds fun and great Smiley BTW, where are you from?
Activity: 282
Hello! Tell me pls, what is the sof cap and hard cap? Will you make any changes in WP if only the soft cap is reached?
Activity: 282
What are your plans for development? When you are launching the product? Cant wait to see it whaen its ready!
bpc
BPC Platform consists of 3 core advertising software stacks that have beenfundamentally re-architected to leverage blockchain technologies for truly distributed processing: Blockchain DSP (BDSP), Decentralized DMP (DDMP), and Smart Contract Ad Exchange (SMARTEX).
The key differentiator is that BPC Platform is based on patented technology of high-speed blockchain transactions allowing real-time auctions in a distributed environment. BPC Platform is an integrated solution for modern advertising, it is a linearly scalable, low-latency platform with the following attributes
Hello! Is this a technical solution to drive us safely to store or edit data?
Hello, Oh sure. The platform fairly distributes proceeds fraud protection, enables cross-border payments and provides a completely new level of advertising reach, therefore making the programmatic RTB marketcapable of efficiently catering to all kinds of advertisers and publishers
BPC Platform consists of 3 core advertising software stacks that have beenfundamentally re-architected to leverage blockchain technologies for truly distributed processing: Blockchain DSP (BDSP), Decentralized DMP (DDMP), and Smart Contract Ad Exchange (SMARTEX).
The key differentiator is that BPC Platform is based on patented technology of high-speed blockchain transactions allowing real-time auctions in a distributed environment. BPC Platform is an integrated solution for modern advertising, it is a linearly scalable, low-latency platform with the following attributes
Hello! Is this a technical solution to drive us safely to store or edit data?
bpc
Pages:
Jump to: