Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 42. (Read 48352 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Did you see Cardstack Senior Blockchain Developer Hassan's article from way back in January where he shares our thinking around Merkle trees and scalable payment pools?

the Merkle tree needs to keep track of the cumulative amount of tokens, meaning that the list of payees and their amounts can only ever grow over time — we should not ever see that a payee’s cumulative amount be less in a subsequent payment cycle.
Activity: 504
Exciting meeting today at Cardstack’s NYC studio previewing custom narrative prototypes using Card UI!

Come join the rest of the Cardstack community on the Official Telegram Group!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Latest updates are all in the Announcements channel! Be sure to subscribe and get notified of the latest.
Prediction: One day, the blockchain world will have one billion monthly active users.

Some days, “black swan” events — The DAO hack, the Parity incident, the Tether theft — make it seem as if that day may never arrive. On other days, the exuberance in the air (and on the charts) make it feel that that milestone has already happened, even if the actual end user numbers suggest we may be off by a few zeros.

If you have been around blockchain long enough, you intuitively know that “it’s gonna happen!” It’s just a matter of when.

https://medium.com/cardstack/how-to-get-one-billion-users-on-blockchain-part-1-630b470696ad
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I also believed in the project and did not pick up the air, but who knew that we would squeeze so much ((A lot of projects of the HYIP projects sank by several times, even those who paid bountyrs on the air. I will also wait at least 10 from the current ones.
Merit: 2
Cardstack helps take Hyperledger projects one step closer to their fully realized potential: by serving as a unifying experience layer that allows new applications to take shape around Hyperledger’s protocols and services. Our goal — and the intention of the Cardstack Framework — is to let users simultaneously interact with multiple blockchains, and multiple aspects of the cloud, in a cohesive way. When we provide the connective middleware, then we will be able to break down existing barriers between permissionless and permissioned ledgers, so all kinds of protocols can share value and utility in a common environment.

https://medium.com/cardstack/cardstack-joins-hyperledger-d980d56c689c
The Cardstack Team is very present on the Telegram Group!

Check out Wilfred Chan's explanation of the CARD token's use in the ecosystem:

Click through for more information on the CARD ecosystem!

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Find out What’s been happening in the Cardstack world!

We’re Making Moves! https://medium.com/cardstack/were-making-moves-a45a0ec73a7b
Want to get caught up with the latest advancements? All on Telegram! Follow the Updates channel:

https://t.me/cardstackupdates
The Cardstack team is ready to answer any questions you may have about the project!

Do make sure to join the Official Telegram Group if you'd like answers!
Chris Tse met with dotBC leadership yesterday at 1WTC. Read about how they're partnering to build a decentralized music rights platform for Warner Music Group: http://dotblockchainmedia.com/warner
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Good to see some movement at last!
Of course Cardstack is long-time investment, but good project should not have low valuation in short-term, too.
However I am afraid of overall market condition.. in another situation I'd Cardstack now definitely

don't worry that some projects from China have had good progress, especially now that China has agreed to bitcoin,
surely the altcoin will soon rise, especially CARD
What does a project from Switzerland has to do with china, what does china's agreement has to do with Cardstack? since the news broke of china renewed interest in bitcoin there has been no move on the space let alone on Cardstack. News are getting interesting about cardstack and I hope it can get its ICO price by the end of the year.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Good to see many updates here about Cardstack - and that you take care of  Bitcointalk community, too!
I hope it will have positive effects for the financial aspect for the token holders soon.
I am sure that Cardstack will pleasantly surprise us, but for this we need to wait for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

Sure, that is helpful for crypto as a whole. But rather than waiting for the market to turn around, the team is committed to continue to grow and develop Cardstack.
The team does not stop working on the project, but it takes a long time to complete the project. Therefore, I hope that the bull market will come before the team completes the project.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Of course Cardstack is long-time investment, but good project should not have low valuation in short-term, too.
However I am afraid of overall market condition.. in another situation I'd Cardstack now definitely

don't worry that some projects from China have had good progress, especially now that China has agreed to bitcoin,
surely the altcoin will soon rise, especially CARD
Merit: 2
Exciting things are under way at the Cardstack Project!

We wanted to share some recent highlights, in case you missed them. https://medium.com/cardstack/were-making-moves-a45a0ec73a7b
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

The Cardstack Team welcomes the six new members!

Nicholas Jackson joins us after working as Creative Director of Washington Post’s brand studio, overseeing ad products and interactive branded content. He was previously Senior Art Director for brand studios at The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.

Hexi Xiao oversees communication with Cardstack’s Chinese, Japanese and Korean communities. Hexi joined to help us meet expanding interest in Asia.

Tam Cai is an interdisciplinary design director and front-end developer with experience on large branding campaigns for companies like PepsiCo and Netflix.

Marco Otte-Witte is the founder of simplabs, and has over 20 years of experience working in open-source technology. He is a co-founder and director of EmberFest.

Chris Manson is a software engineer with a long resume of open-source projects — starting with the KDE desktop. He is an entrepreneur and founder of Authmaker, a tool for quickly building web apps.

Jorge Lainfiesta is a software engineer and media scholar. His past work includes engineering mentorship for companies such as This Dot, Inc. and Startrack.

Meet the rest of the team: cardstack.com/contributors
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
ICYMI, here's a piece from the Cardstack Blog:

From Speculation to Utility
A blueprint for mass market adoption of decentralized apps

"This is what we’re obsessed with at Cardstack: figuring out what’s really necessary for this blockchain-cryptocurrency-token world to actually reach the same type of growth we see in iOS and Android apps, and all the great things we use on the cloud every day."

If you have any questions about Cardstack, make sure to visit the Official Telegram Group.
Nice reading. This can't be achieved by providing a user-friendly and full functional frameworks. Some centralized applications had a low capacity in business area compared to multiple dapps that can be easily built and comply with specific needs.
Activity: 266
Why nobody uses dApps, in one graphic.

ICYMI, here's a piece from the Cardstack Blog:

From Speculation to Utility
A blueprint for mass market adoption of decentralized apps

"This is what we’re obsessed with at Cardstack: figuring out what’s really necessary for this blockchain-cryptocurrency-token world to actually reach the same type of growth we see in iOS and Android apps, and all the great things we use on the cloud every day."

If you have any questions about Cardstack, make sure to visit the Official Telegram Group.
Pages:
Jump to: