Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 57. (Read 48352 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Cardstack language is solidity or ? I see EVM in roadmap carstack will use evm ?
Or only for the coupon conversion
I'll go read the whitepaper xD
Btw loved the 10 min video pretty clear
Cardstack is 5x below ico where can I buy 😊?

Hey there. While I recognize that these are copy and pasted comments from Johny D on the Telegram channel, I will give the same answer he was given:
Right now, as you can see on the roadmap, our development priorities for the Hub are focused on more EVM smart contracts & oracles. But I believe much of the language used is Solidity. At the very least the approach to payment pools is in Solidity. https://medium.com/cardstack/scalable-payment-pools-in-solidity-d97e45fc7c5c

The team is planning to create educational vids for developers on Cardstack, along with more documentation! The goal is to make it so you can build apps on Ethereum, etc without needing to be an expert in Solidity or what have you.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Would you guys be interested in having an incubator for cardstack projects ? Would it be viable for an incubator have developers working on a product using cardstack framework and then splitting the "fees/gains" with the incubator
Activity: 126
Cardstack language is solidity or ? I see EVM in roadmap carstack will use evm ?
Or only for the coupon conversion
I'll go read the whitepaper xD
Btw loved the 10 min video pretty clear
Cardstack is 5x below ico where can I buy 😊?
Activity: 133
Check out the latest blog by our Senior Blockchain Developer Hassan Abdel-Rahman!  https://medium.com/cardstack/exposing-your-smart-contract-as-a-restful-service-67e83fed11a9
Any developers out there will be expecially interested in this detailed explanation of how the Cardstack Ethereum Plugin works
Activity: 266
Very disappointed.  It seems the team doesn't have market value management at all... Nobody cares about this after just collecting money.

They have 35 millions investors usd. This is a lot of money and thats why they dont care about nothing. Devs must raise 2-3 mln (this is anough money for developing) and than they will care about project and coin value!

Not all projects can be developed with 2-3 mln in the pocket. Some of them need a global scale. If project not going global here is nothing to say about perspective of those product and positive price movements.

Yeah but overinvested project also not a big deal. Lets check Bancor or Sirin Labs for example. ROI is just "awesome".

Hey, Trader_999. In the case of the Cardstack, the hard cap wasn't random. Here's the full outline of the logic behind TGE:

https://medium.com/cardstack/announcing-the-cardstack-token-generation-event-b694fa04c5a6
Very disappointed.  It seems the team doesn't have market value management at all... Nobody cares about this after just collecting money.

They have 35 millions investors usd. This is a lot of money and thats why they dont care about nothing. Devs must raise 2-3 mln (this is anough money for developing) and than they will care about project and coin value!

Not all projects can be developed with 2-3 mln in the pocket. Some of them need a global scale. If project not going global here is nothing to say about perspective of those product and positive price movements.

Hey, Oldman53, Cardstack is definitely a global scale project. The more elements in the ecosystem, the better. Grin
Very disappointed.  It seems the team doesn't have market value management at all... Nobody cares about this after just collecting money.

The team very much does care about the contributors. This is the reason that Cardstack is working so hard on the development, and why Chris has been travelling the globe securing partnerships and making connections.

This is certainly very good, but tell me please when you are planning to place on larger exchanges than there is now?

Hello, Saharovvv, nice to see you. The team recognizes the sentiment within the community and is on the contributors' side. They are working behind the scenes to open new markets, but we have to keep patience as such things take time.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

Yeah but overinvested project also not a big deal. Lets check Bancor or Sirin Labs for example. ROI is just "awesome".
Activity: 457
Merit: 100

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Very disappointed.  It seems the team doesn't have market value management at all... Nobody cares about this after just collecting money.

The team very much does care about the contributors. This is the reason that Cardstack is working so hard on the development, and why Chris has been travelling the globe securing partnerships and making connections.

This is certainly very good, but tell me please when you are planning to place on larger exchanges than there is now?
Merit: 2
For his latest blog, senior blockchain developer Hassan Abdel-Rahman wrote about how he built an Ethereum plugin that can ingest content from smart contracts (including Oracles) running on Ethereum. Check it out: https://medium.com/cardstack/exposing-your-smart-contract-as-a-restful-service-67e83fed11a9
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Cardstack's Team issue a few interesting updates from time to time... Did you check the Announcements channel for the latest? Wink
Are you wondering about what's coming next? Look no further:

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
The Cardstack community Slack, where the engineers discuss the development of our open source framework, was recently opened

And if you’re a developer, be sure to check out Cardstack's GitHub repo—this is an entirely open source project! https://github.com/cardstack

Activity: 64
Watch this great video on “ICOs and tokens replacing traditional shares?” from one of my favourite YouTube channels.  Cheesy

Also, if you’re not already a member, join the Cardstack Telegram Community and ask any questions you might have here: https://t.me/cardstack
Take a look at this article for insight into how the Cardstack Framework powers decentralized apps, a look back at the Cardstack MVP, and what the future holds.

If we want to get more developers and a more diverse community involved in the creation of blockchain technology, we need to make decentralized apps much easier to ship. Cardstack is aiming to do that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
"We believe that if we use this open source model, we can build something in a decentralized way that is just user-friendly (if not mouser-friendly) than what has existed before." 

Watch Chris' talk from last month's Blockchain World Forum: https://youtu.be/g5C65ffDctg

Merit: 101

legendary
Merit: 1005
Pages:
Jump to: