Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 59. (Read 48352 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Chris had a great conversation with major Chinese tech publication Huoxing Caijing about how Cardstack is perfectly positioned to become the on-ramp to the future decentralized Internet. Check it out here:
https://medium.com/cardstack/the-future-of-cardstack-a-conversation-with-chris-tse-and-huoxing-caijing-e929c8b6bba7
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I hope you Canadian Cardstackers had a chance to see Chris live today at the Untraceable.  Wink For the rest of us, here are some pictures:

https://twitter.com/untraceableinc/status/1029771952297267200
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
team will announce it when card will be listed on bibox. i'm not really sure if one should buy now, market is in downtrend, if market goes down more you could buy at a huge discount.

But price now is 0.12x from ICO only. You thinking that price can fallen even more deep? In September we must have uptrend bullrun  Roll Eyes
it will fall if btc dumps to 5000 usd or lower, i hope that doesn't happen. i would be very much happy to see bull run, good projects appreciate greatly in a bull run and i would like to see card go crazy up!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Cardstack founding director, Chris Tse’s thoughts from early February on crypto market volatility remain relevant: 

"To put it another way, if we don’t have real activity, with real substance — people building communities on blockchain, using decentralized software in their everyday lives; if we can’t get beyond the current single use case of trading — then volatility will persist because the price only reflects sentiment, and no real underlying value"
Crypto Prices Are Volatile Because Nobody Is Using Blockchain (Yet)
team will announce it when card will be listed on bibox. i'm not really sure if one should buy now, market is in downtrend, if market goes down more you could buy at a huge discount.

But price now is 0.12x from ICO only. You thinking that price can fallen even more deep? In September we must have uptrend bullrun  Roll Eyes

Hello, Frcat, it's true that the market is going through tough times. However, the team continues to update the community about the progress and the tech side has been taken care of. We need to brace ourselves and understand that community of the project is its future adopters. Once the community is there to help the project, it will thrive even more.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

But price now is 0.12x from ICO only. You thinking that price can fallen even more deep? In September we must have uptrend bullrun  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There's some great discussion going on, you don't want to miss out!

Join our telegram and participate Smiley

https://t.me/cardstack
Activity: 364
Founding Director Chris Tse is at the Blockchain Futurist Conference today and tomorrow in Toronto—stop by and say hello if you are also in attendance!
Merit: 2
What price was at ICO and how many tokens in circulating right now? I just seen at ICodrops that price only 0.11x from ICO price. Is this true?

The price of the tokens at the Fundraiser was ~$0.0165. About 2.4B - 2.7B CARD are currently in circulation.

So thats correct? Now price $0,002 and this is almost in 10 times cheaper than on ICO  Shocked
Are they going to list on some good exchanges? They raised a lot of money and can pay for listing to good exchanges...  Huh

Yes, Cardstack won a Bibox listing due to strong community support. Details should be available soon!

Good news. Bibox is a quite big exchange. Seems now time to buy some tokens. Any exact date when CARD will be listed to Bibox exchange?

Also keep in mind that to help promote mass adoption, Cardstack follows its TGE with another opportunity to acquire more Cards:

Airdrop Awards (Batch D): Following the TGE, the Foundation will announce and conduct a series of airdrops that will further distribute tokens to potential, interested, and active participants of the Cardstack ecosystem.
legendary
What price was at ICO and how many tokens in circulating right now? I just seen at ICodrops that price only 0.11x from ICO price. Is this true?

The price of the tokens at the Fundraiser was ~$0.0165. About 2.4B - 2.7B CARD are currently in circulation.

So thats correct? Now price $0,002 and this is almost in 10 times cheaper than on ICO  Shocked
Are they going to list on some good exchanges? They raised a lot of money and can pay for listing to good exchanges...  Huh

Yes, Cardstack won a Bibox listing due to strong community support. Details should be available soon!

Good news. Bibox is a quite big exchange. Seems now time to buy some tokens. Any exact date when CARD will be listed to Bibox exchange?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Cardstack CEO, Chris Tse had a great conversation with major Chinese tech publication Huoxing Caijing about how Cardstack is perfectly positioned to become the on-ramp to the future decentralized Internet. Check it out here: https://medium.com/cardstack/the-future-of-cardstack-a-conversation-with-chris-tse-and-huoxing-caijing-e929c8b6bba7
Merit: 2

So thats correct? Now price $0,002 and this is almost in 10 times cheaper than on ICO  Shocked
Are they going to list on some good exchanges? They raised a lot of money and can pay for listing to good exchanges...  Huh

I'm very sure that doesn't guarantee
I see this only needs to wait for how the team can provide good news that can impact the price
Even good news will not push the price to top levels until current market`s depressin will not end.
Market cap = 195kkk$, BTC dominance increases every day...
yeah no matter what good news or partnership is made price won't grow. i think people are fleeing into btc increasing it's dominance, that to me means something big about to happen, maybe etf is almost certain and btc will rally like crazy after that altcoins.

Yes, you are right but the team should focus on their development and their progress should keep going because once the bitcoin market starts recovering the price of the coin will start increasing. Holding will always have the right choice to wait until the market starts recovering.

Sounds about right, Megastar. As the Cardstack team is focused on development and progress, it's only a matter of time before we start seeing big things from this Zug-based Foundation. Thanks for your support!
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

So thats correct? Now price $0,002 and this is almost in 10 times cheaper than on ICO  Shocked
Are they going to list on some good exchanges? They raised a lot of money and can pay for listing to good exchanges...  Huh

I see this only needs to wait for how the team can provide good news that can impact the price
Even good news will not push the price to top levels until current market`s depressin will not end.
yeah no matter what good news or partnership is made price won't grow. i think people are fleeing into btc increasing it's dominance, that to me means something big about to happen, maybe etf is almost certain and btc will rally like crazy after that altcoins.

Yes, you are right but the team should focus on their development and their progress should keep going because once the bitcoin market starts recovering the price of the coin will start increasing. Holding will always have the right choice to wait until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 64
If you haven't already, here's the intro video for Cardstack. Make sure to have a look if you want a quick explanation of what Cardstack's all about!
Activity: 64
Make sure you join the Cardstack discussion for the latest updates and to ask any questions you may have, the admins are always there and happy to help!

https://t.me/cardstack
Activity: 504
Chris is already on his way to Toronto!

Speaking of which: if anyone is planning on attending the Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto this week, don’t miss your chance to see Chris speak!

Here are the details:

“From Speculation to Utility: A Blueprint for Mass Market Adoption

Decentralized apps (dApps) are supposed to bring about a revolution in how people transact and connect via blockchains. Yet, after waves of marketing hype followed by phases of software development, even the most popular dApps only have hundreds of daily active users.

Cardstack’s founding director Chris Tse will analyze the current barriers of user adoptions inherent in the current generation of blockchain protocols and introduce the missing components that will fill in the usability gaps in the Web3 software stack, making way for real-world usage that will fulfill the speculated growth of decentralized networks.”

Tomorrow (Wednesday the 15th) at 12:30 pm, Toronto Time!
legendary

Indeed, good news not working now. people selling their crypto like crazy. Its something madness. Seems big whale want to buy everything for few cent. And gworing can start in every moment..  Huh

Hey, Magisterr, we have to brace ourselves, show support and stay together. We all feel the same pain, but there is nothing we cannot withstand!
Pages:
Jump to: