Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 60. (Read 48352 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
What price was at ICO and how many tokens in circulating right now? I just seen at ICodrops that price only 0.11x from ICO price. Is this true?

The price of the tokens at the Fundraiser was ~$0.0165. About 2.4B - 2.7B CARD are currently in circulation.

So thats correct? Now price $0,002 and this is almost in 10 times cheaper than on ICO  Shocked
Are they going to list on some good exchanges? They raised a lot of money and can pay for listing to good exchanges...  Huh

I'm very sure that doesn't guarantee
I see this only needs to wait for how the team can provide good news that can impact the price
Even good news will not push the price to top levels until current market`s depressin will not end.
Market cap = 195kkk$, BTC dominance increases every day...

Hello, Inoes, thank you for your reasonable input. I'd also want to add that regardless of the open market conditions the team is working extensively on the development and marketing arrangements. It's not a two months business for Cardstack and there will be more positive news and achievements.  Cool
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Indeed, good news not working now. people selling their crypto like crazy. Its something madness. Seems big whale want to buy everything for few cent. And gworing can start in every moment..  Huh
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
What price was at ICO and how many tokens in circulating right now? I just seen at ICodrops that price only 0.11x from ICO price. Is this true?

The price of the tokens at the Fundraiser was ~$0.0165. About 2.4B - 2.7B CARD are currently in circulation.

So thats correct? Now price $0,002 and this is almost in 10 times cheaper than on ICO  Shocked
Are they going to list on some good exchanges? They raised a lot of money and can pay for listing to good exchanges...  Huh

I see this only needs to wait for how the team can provide good news that can impact the price
Even good news will not push the price to top levels until current market`s depressin will not end.
Market cap = 195kkk$, BTC dominance increases every day...
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
If anyone happens to be attending the Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto this week, stop by the Cardstack table and say hi! https://futuristconference.com/

15-16 August, 2018
Activity: 504
There are two main ways to interact in Cardstack via Telegram!

Come say hi, and remember, you can get your questions answered 24/7!

Yes, Cardstack won a Bibox listing due to strong community support. Details should be available soon!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
If you look at the price that was on the ico, now of course it is very sad to watch the falling price. And the project itself is of course good and very promising and I think it will give the investors a profit.

Thanks for your support Angel, I agree. Cardstack is an incredible project that plans to truly revolutionise the space.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
If you look at the price that was on the ico, now of course it is very sad to watch the falling price. And the project itself is of course good and very promising and I think it will give the investors a profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
wasn't card going to get listed within 7 days after voting finished?  bibox doesn't seems to impress me, i would stick with idex for buying.

We'll let everyone know once there's a set date
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Hello, Cardstack community!

The Cardstack community contributed an impressive 883,848 votes to place in the top 3 — and CARD will be among the next coins to be listed on Bibox. The team is already in contact with the exchange and they are finalizing listing date.
wasn't card going to get listed within 7 days after voting finished?  bibox doesn't seems to impress me, i would stick with idex for buying.
If you have been wondering what Founding Director Chris Tse is up to these days, he will be in Zurich/Zug for the next two days. He then leaves for Toronto on Tuesday and will be giving a talk on Wednesday for Blockchain Futurist Conference and attending the conference for 3 days. While there he will also be meeting with Cardstack developers. Finally, he returns to New York on Friday.
Activity: 266
Hello, Cardstack community!

The Cardstack community contributed an impressive 883,848 votes to place in the top 3 — and CARD will be among the next coins to be listed on Bibox. The team is already in contact with the exchange and they are finalizing listing date.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
For all the latest news and updates, make sure you're a part of the update channel!

https://t.me/cardstackupdates
Did you read the recent smart review of Cardstack by AMB Crypto?

A platform like Cardstack not only make dapps interoperable, it also gives users the ability to continuously improve through open source development.

Don’t miss it: https://ambcrypto.com/how-blockchain-can-benefit-from-a-customizable-experience-layer/
Cardstack has a high probability of reaching this broad adoption phase because our market and technology risks are both quite low. We’re relying on trends that already exist: more shared code leading to higher quality and lower cost, skill-intensive IT management problems getting replaced by free software, containerization and portability of applications, the rise of the web as a true application runtime, etc.

Read more
https://medium.com/cardstack/growing-a-healthy-software-ecosystem-746c3f7eefb1
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
I read so many things on that road map but really cannot even see any prototype and demo of any testing for integrating app and daps when it’s comes to user preference for the decentralised internet...That will be good to have something as such that will ensure we know things are really happening unless I miss these in the past
I get the answer you asked from their telegram
Test demonstrations and prototypes in the internal testing phase, before they do the wider community do the testing so be patient and hope they provide fast progress
Pages:
Jump to: