Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 63. (Read 48352 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
While we are very pleased and thankful for the outpouring of community support to land Cardstack a third place finish in the recent Bibox community voting, remember that there will be more exciting opportunities for community participation in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
"The same principle that makes bitcoin possible — 'digital scarcity,' meaning the coin can’t simply be duplicated or created by anyone — can also help make data harder to replicate." — Chris Tse for Bitcoin Magazine in April.
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-we-can-combat-poor-data-privacy-blockchain-applications/
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Congrats to the Cardstack team on a great third place!
Merit: 2
The Cardstack community contributed an impressive 883,848 votes to place in the top 3 — and CARD will be among the next coins to be listed on Bibox.
Nice to see CARD voted in top 3, now we wait for CARD to get listed on bibox for trading, it should be listed within a week as per the guideline.

The project is good. That is why it in the top of the listing. Such news attrect positively to the reputation of the project. And it is good for development and for investors.

Thanks for your kind words! It's great support like this that helped Cardstack win a Bibox listing yesterday with nearly 900,000 votes!
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
The Cardstack community contributed an impressive 883,848 votes to place in the top 3 — and CARD will be among the next coins to be listed on Bibox.
Nice to see CARD voted in top 3, now we wait for CARD to get listed on bibox for trading, it should be listed within a week as per the guideline.

The project is good. That is why it in the top of the listing. Such news attrect positively to the reputation of the project. And it is good for development and for investors.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Do you have any plan after Bibox? If you do your technical job after major exchanges, I can wait even 10 years. But first of all Cardstack should be listed on top exchanges not like Coinsuper, CoinEx, or Bibox
Thi is the only and best and cheapest way how to advertise Cardstack and manage its good price and to protect Cardstack

We do not have specifics on further plans regarding this at the moment, once we do, we'll let everyone know! Smiley
Activity: 266
I have carefully observed your team information, and I think you are really professional
I hope you can stick to it and make this project successful

Thank you for support, Katexuanzhuan. It means a lot  Wink
Activity: 50
I have carefully observed your team information, and I think you are really professional
I hope you can stick to it and make this project successful
Merit: 2
I currently use Trello, Scrivener, Subtitle Edit, Grammarly, Breevy, Freshbooks, Freshworks, Aha!, Telegram, Slack, Discord, Gitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Adobe Creative Cloud to organize my thoughts and milestones, build out production roadmaps, and process client work. I would sincerely LOVE to have all of those things together in a single login interface with a single payment structure revolving around actual resource use instead of periodic subscription whether you use it or not.

Sounds like a perfect use case, nicky! This helps clarify just how beneficial Cardstack is for increased efficiency.
Activity: 70
I currently use Trello, Scrivener, Subtitle Edit, Grammarly, Breevy, Freshbooks, Freshworks, Aha!, Telegram, Slack, Discord, Gitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Adobe Creative Cloud to organize my thoughts and milestones, build out production roadmaps, and process client work. I would sincerely LOVE to have all of those things together in a single login interface with a single payment structure revolving around actual resource use instead of periodic subscription whether you use it or not.
Activity: 148
Do you have any plan after Bibox? If you do your technical job after major exchanges, I can wait even 10 years. But first of all Cardstack should be listed on top exchanges not like Coinsuper, CoinEx, or Bibox
Thi is the only and best and cheapest way how to advertise Cardstack and manage its good price and to protect Cardstack
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
I'm confuse with this voting sorry this is newbie question. Why there is many votes than voters? I mean it must be equal. How this works?

Because some people vote with more than 1 BIX. You can see details here: https://bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003616113
Activity: 102
i watched the interview yesterday chris explains that he is talking to other exchanges but is also trying to offer more than just going on the exchange which means technical partnerships.  Working out the details of this takes time as do most contacts its worth people remembering that this is a five year project and hopefully the funding is allocated for this period.  Its looks like the speculation phase of crypto is pretty much over at the moment so the project will have to deliver what they promise for real token economics to work
Activity: 105
I believe the incentives are far greater even amidst this terrible market. Hence the interests from Apple iOS devs
personally I can vouch for some ex Fb devs/engineers who've are collaborating to build software on Cardstack platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Almost all aspects of computing today are influenced by just a handful of companies. Google dictates the way we look for information. Our computers run either on Microsoft or Apple. Our social interactions are facilitated by Facebook. We buy almost anything online over Amazon.

These companies have provided us with convenient and (admittedly) revolutionary means to manage our lives. However, many are now questioning whether or not we’ve traded much for the ease they bring. The recent growing hubbub concerning privacy concerns and unfavorable terms and conditions is putting an increasing number of users at odds with these services. As a reaction, we’re now fighting back by opting for alternatives.  — Insider Monkey, June 25 2018
Activity: 140
Cardstack is solving the riddle of how to improve immutable Ethereum code: https://medium.com/cardstack/upgradable-contracts-in-solidity-d5af87f0f913
Activity: 39
I'm confuse with this voting sorry this is newbie question. Why there is many votes than voters? I mean it must be equal. How this works?
Pages:
Jump to: