Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 76. (Read 48359 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
If you’ve heard about Ethereum, you’ve likely also heard about the promise of blockchain-based decentralized apps, or dApps, that could compete with today’s centralized software. This is an important goal, as  centralization around proprietary software leaves people with less freedom, puts users at the mercy of extractive tech giants, and raises the barriers to entry for new innovators. Some analysts suggest these dApps are just around the corner — that the mass market could adopt them within three to five years. But how realistic is that?

Read more about this problem and what Cardstack could do to solve it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Insider Monkey cited Cardstack as a main contender in the fight against tech giants—read more here!  https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/can-blockchain-platforms-and-services-take-the-fight-to-tech-giants-662585/
Activity: 266
Good to see that the smart contract updateis transparant and shared with the community. The communication of Cardstack with the community is very good and clear, what in my opinion will have a good impact on the whole proces of Cardstack.
Agree, they are awesome  in their progress and token sale organization. That was great to see how the team do cares about safity of our funds as well as spreding timely information on the latest improvements.

Appreciate your kind support  Wink
Check out this new interview with Chris by CryptoPotato:

https://cryptopotato.com/cardstack-founder-chris-tse-talks-about-his-vision/

He talked a little bit about you all here: “Token projects aren’t companies—they’re networks. They’re loose federations of people working together towards a common economic destiny for a common goal. And that’s why people are excited about it. They’re not trying to make another Google—they’re trying to make something better.”
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Good to see that the smart contract updateis transparant and shared with the community. The communication of Cardstack with the community is very good and clear, what in my opinion will have a good impact on the whole proces of Cardstack.
Agree, they are awesome  in their progress and token sale organization. That was great to see how the team do cares about safity of our funds as well as spreding timely information on the latest improvements.

Most definitely, all changes will be shared. Be sure to keep an eye on the Announcements channel!

https://t.me/cardstackupdates
Activity: 154
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Our smart contract is unlike any others in that it can evolve through upgrades.
Read more about Upgradable Contracts in Solidity: https://medium.com/cardstack/upgradable-contracts-in-solidity-d5af87f0f913
Merit: 2
More information on our smart contract upgrade!

Learn how we upgraded our token contract and ledger: https://medium.com/cardstack/the-first-cardstack-smart-contract-upgrade-f9f07cf0955a
Activity: 109
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

And in what situation is the hold justified? No one knows where the bottom is, maybe it has already come. And to merge on the supposed day is also not logical, it is necessary to merge at the peak, and to buy on the dump. Only this way you can earn money if you are a speculator.
Hey Cardstack team, congrats on the recent fundraiser end. I was hoping to speak with someone about your experience of the ICO process and after... would there be a good person in particular to reach out to?

Yes, you can drop a line to the Team on Telegram or via email (token [at] cardstack.com)
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Blockchain venture Cardstack just recently concluded a successful token sale reaching its cap of $35 million. The funding puts Cardstack in a strong position to pursue its goal of redefining the internet’s experience layer through blockchain and decentralization.

Cardstack seeks to challenge the dominance and control of tech’s major players over users’ internet activities. The centralized approach these companies apply to their apps and services create silos that result in fragmented user experiences. Often, users have to manage different accounts and subscriptions just to have access to the functionalities they need. Interoperability and integration across these applications are often lacking as well.
Check out this new interview with Chris on Analysis in Chains! https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-rtpju-920af1

Chris talked a little bit about his motivation behind Cardstack:

“The Cardstack project actually started as an idea of reaction against the centralization of Facebook and the app silos. You need 45 apps on your phone to do anything. And you have to switch between different ecosystems and different logins and different regimes with the digital superpowers controlling those apps. And I felt that was something that was going wrong even as early as 2014. So I went around the New York City meetup community. To the design community, the tech community, the programming community, and the cultural community, and said, ‘We need to stack the deck against this increased centralization of Silicon Valley.’"
which contract address to use to add my tokens to metamask wallet?

To the new address, searchable under 'cardstack.eth' on etherscan: 0xb07ec2c28834b889b1ce527ca0f19364cd38935c
Activity: 80
which contract address to use to add my tokens to metamask wallet?
Note to MyEtherWallet users: Currently, built-in support for CARD in MyEtherWallet is pointing to our old contract address. We are waiting for MyEtherWallet to update with our new address — thank you for your patience. You can use Etherscan in the meantime to check your balance.
Activity: 84
I have participated in batch B, is it supposed that I should have my tokens in my wallet? Or are they still pending of delivery?
I have nothing, but the balance is shown in botcoinsuisse

Batch A & B's tokens are yet to be distributed.

As the smart contracts have been updated, you will need to change the contract address. Please read this article explaining the update!

https://medium.com/cardstack/the-first-cardstack-smart-contract-upgrade-f9f07cf0955a
Activity: 322
I have participated in batch B, is it supposed that I should have my tokens in my wallet? Or are they still pending of delivery?
I have nothing, but the balance is shown in botcoinsuisse
Activity: 207
Hey Cardstack team, congrats on the recent fundraiser end. I was hoping to speak with someone about your experience of the ICO process and after... would there be a good person in particular to reach out to?
Pages:
Jump to: