Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 80. (Read 48359 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
The tokens are planned to be transferable no more than 30 days after the of the end of the Crowd Fundraiser (TGE), which ended on June 2.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
What's the contract address to add CARD in MeW?

The contract address, the ticker CARD and 0 as Decimals should be enough for you to add the token.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Token Cardstack

Contract: 0x1ed2B1eaEd8e968bc36EB90a914660A71827A5E9

Symbol:  CARD

Decimals:  0

Activity: 92
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Congrats with a new adviser. Great addition to your highly experienced team. I've just watched an Introduction to the Cardstack Hub and this really very useful for better understanding.

Thank you petushka! We appreciate the support. You might also enjoy this article on Cardstack’s plan to create a better user experience.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Congrats with a new adviser. Great addition to your highly experienced team. I've just watched an Introduction to the Cardstack Hub and this really very useful for better understanding.
Activity: 84
Remember to join https://t.me/cardstack for any questions regarding the project.

Keep up to date with all important announcements here: https://t.me/cardstackupdates
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
The underlying tech of Cardstack is really impressive. It's a bit hard to understand though, I think that's lead to some people overlooking it.
Yes. But this video will be very helpful in understanding how Cardstack functions.
Our lead developer Ed Faulkner gives a whiteboard talk explaining the Cardstack Hub. This is our data orchestration layer — which makes it simple for web apps to talk to on- and off-chain data sources: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmc40SYS-uU
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The underlying tech of Cardstack is really impressive. It's a bit hard to understand though, I think that's lead to some people overlooking it.
Activity: 84
I hope you advance! Wondrous vision, believable website,  excellent logo.

Thanks for your support!
The plan will be useful.
Excellence job, aware website.  Good luck team!

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
The anxiety will always come from investors to get there project on exchange. It can be so disappointing that in the past few months in the year that a great percentage of ICOs struggled to get on high volume trading exchange. Some doing well with fulfilling the roadmap. Those that got there early had a massive dump and are still struggling. Some project teams also need to be investigated with scam allegations of dumping the ethereum price.
Activity: 504
This is a very good idea with potential. Impeccably logo, absorbing project, acquainted plan!

Thanks for the support!

If you have any questions, please feel free to visit our Telegram Group where we'll be happy to assist you 24/7!

Grin
The plan looks pretty promising! Engaging activity, cognitive business, spotless logo.

Glad that you like it! Looking forward to see you chat at https://t.me/cardstack
Activity: 266
Hi, all!
very nice plan, rely in the future should run according to the planned.

Hi, AngeloSp, appreciate your support! Cheesy
I hope the current situation will not significantly affect the reputation of the project and the price of the token, it can still be improved.

Hey, Karolina26, Cardstack is actually doing very well, what situation are you referring to?
Hello dev's. Looks good project.
Seamless website, attentive results!

Thank you for your kind support, MauriceC.
I don't like the current market situation. I'm afraid that when the token appears on the exchange, the price will fall greatly.

Hello, Litaya. There's nothing yet to be worried about since there aren't any details on exchanges yet  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: