Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 87. (Read 48359 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
No lockup for contributors. For Cardstack Foundation Reserve Tokens, one year lockup, with a linear vest over 5 years. For Cardstack Syndicate & Team Reserve Tokens, one year lockup, with linear vest over 4 years.

What about lock up for those tokens given away for marketing (bounty, airdrop, influencers, etc.)?
Activity: 210
A total of 480 million Cardstack Tokens (CARD) will be distributed through our Crowd Fundraiser (Batch C). This corresponds to a cap of $8 million USD for Batch C
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
 this is part of it. And obviously beyond our control
But we've set these caps after weighing a lot of factors to try to get in as many people as possible – while giving you a meaningful cap
Activity: 207
No lockup for contributors. For Cardstack Foundation Reserve Tokens, one year lockup, with a linear vest over 5 years. For Cardstack Syndicate & Team Reserve Tokens, one year lockup, with linear vest over 4 years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey Cardstack fans!

The Contribution Caps have been unveiled!

You can read it all on the latest article by the team:

The Contribution Caps for the Crowd Fundraiser
Ensuring diverse participation in the Token Generation Event

Please "clap" and share with friends and social media!

If you have any questions, please feel free to visit our Telegram Group where we can assist you 24/7.

Grin
Activity: 1330
Check out Cardstack featured in this Bitcoinist article on how to get dApps to the mainstream! http://bitcoinist.com/blockchain-can-bridge-gap-apps-dapps/
Activity: 504
Will the team make an individual cap for the participants of the token sale? I'm afraid that all tokens will be bought very quickly.

To help ease traffic through, for the first 6 hours of the crowd fundraiser period, the cap will be set at a relatively low number, ensuring all approved contributors will have enough tokens to redeem Cardstack-based software and services. As promised, our early supporters will receive a higher individual cap for the first six hours of the Crowd Fundraiser, as a symbol of our appreciation.

How much money is Cardstack raising during this round? Is it the last round?

Batch C is the last round, yes. You can find all of the details in this post: The Start Date of the Cardstack Crowd Fundraiser
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
How much money is Cardstack raising during this round? Is it the last round?
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Will the team make an individual cap for the participants of the token sale? I'm afraid that all tokens will be bought very quickly.
Activity: 266
I'll bite but firstly, why "gutter" langauge ... now, then, had CARDSTACK tried to get the project registered in the USA, for example, they would have needed to confront various "hostile" .gov agencies, e.g., the S.E.C. ("it's a security"), the IRS ("no, it's property"), and the CFTC ("of course, not, we know it's a commodity"), not to mention all the "ambulance chasers" (lawyers) looking to make bank, meaning, the mission and project to free us from the FBs and GOOGs stranglehold of the digital world would never have seen the light of day and, if so, would forever and a day be operating at legal risk fearing the day that the .gov would shut us down ... sooo, CHRIS and his team, in their great wisdom and help from asute legal advisors have chosen the GOLD STANDARD Swiss regulatory

Hello, Gucci. Not sure if I understood everything in your message, but yes, Swiss regulatory is one of the best when it comes to crypto. I wouldn't say that the US authorities are 'hostile', it's just that the Crypto is at a very early stage of its adoption, like TCP/IP in its time, so all the governments are taking precautions before they figure out how to regulate them.
So I am asking to check if understood, small allocation will be guaranteed for everyone (early member a bit higher) and then we will be able to buy more if we want right?

Hello, Tientien. In order to ease traffic through, for the first 6 hours of the crowd fundraiser period, the cap will be set at a relatively low number, ensuring all approved contributors will have enough tokens to redeem Cardstack-based software and services. As promised, our early supporters will receive a higher individual cap for the first six hours of the Crowd Fundraiser, as a symbol of our appreciation. After that, you can try contributing again with an unlimited personal cap on first come first served basis.

Hope this helps.
I am very glad that the Cardstack project was created, which reveals the potential of the decentralized Internet for all

Thank you very much for your support, Camus!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
So I am asking to check if understood, small allocation will be guaranteed for everyone (early member a bit higher) and then we will be able to buy more if we want right?

Hello, Tientien. In order to ease traffic through, for the first 6 hours of the crowd fundraiser period, the cap will be set at a relatively low number, ensuring all approved contributors will have enough tokens to redeem Cardstack-based software and services. As promised, our early supporters will receive a higher individual cap for the first six hours of the Crowd Fundraiser, as a symbol of our appreciation. After that, you can try contributing again with an unlimited personal cap on first come first served basis.

Hope this helps.
I am very glad that the Cardstack project was created, which reveals the potential of the decentralized Internet for all

Hope this helps.
I don't understand the theory that you are too complicated. I just want to know if this project is a public chain? Will the future launch its own main chain? In addition, what are the current potential competitors?
Should administrators be able to answer questions for me?

Hello, Hunsook. Cardstack is a deeply technical project, so it might be confusing. Cardstack is not a chain, it's dApp, orchestrating various services on the internet, including blockchains. As a result, the team doesn't ever need to launch its own main chain. Regarding competitors, only Block Apps coming to my mind, but please keep in mind that Cardstack team has been out there since 2014, they've spent around 3 years on the development.

Hope this helps. Should you have additional questions, please check out a deep dive with Chris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8YUXg0NTQ&t=3950s
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
A Decentralized Software Ecosystem Created For and By Its Users
Why the Cardstack Hub is a game changer for developers

https://medium.com/cardstack/a-decentralized-software-ecosystem-created-for-and-by-its-users-afb907a5ff91
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
I don't understand the theory that you are too complicated. I just want to know if this project is a public chain? Will the future launch its own main chain? In addition, what are the current potential competitors?

Hi there Cardstack is on the Ethereum Blockchain.
There are no details about creating their own chain at the moment.
It has been compared to a number of projects. AION and Essentia to name a couple. However, while they may be in similar spaces, we do not consider them direct competitors. You might find this section of the FAQ with Chris Tse interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULAprHGoSg8&t=1103s
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
I'll bite but firstly, why "gutter" langauge ... now, then, had CARDSTACK tried to get the project registered in the USA, for example, they would have needed to confront various "hostile" .gov agencies, e.g., the S.E.C. ("it's a security"), the IRS ("no, it's property"), and the CFTC ("of course, not, we know it's a commodity"), not to mention all the "ambulance chasers" (lawyers) looking to make bank, meaning, the mission and project to free us from the FBs and GOOGs stranglehold of the digital world would never have seen the light of day and, if so, would forever and a day be operating at legal risk fearing the day that the .gov would shut us down ... sooo, CHRIS and his team, in their great wisdom and help from asute legal advisors have chosen the GOLD STANDARD Swiss regulatory
Activity: 189
Pages:
Jump to: