Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 84. (Read 48359 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0
The platform is a hub for Dapps, you have an account with all your Dapps in one place to access
Rather than having an account on one site for wallet, another on a site for KYC, here it is all in your hub.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I hope Cardstack team has some good exchanges lined up before token unlock so we don't dump
Basically all icos dump at unlock if they don't have at least kucoin or something of similar magnitude
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Stock exchanges are more closely related to projects that offer an IPO. Cardstack ran a crowd fundraiser, and will not issue stocks. We cannot comment on exchange listings.

Activity: 48
When listing on stock exchanges? It is interesting to see in which direction the price will go. I think if the hardcage is collected, the price can go even higher.

Please note that Cardstack does not plan to begin trading on a stock exchange.

Cardstack's hard cap of $35MM was reached shortly after the opening of Batch C.

why not plan, so we still need long time to begin trading at exchange ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Watch Cardstack founder Chris Tse chat with The ICO Genius about how Cardstack plans to unlock the potential of the decentralized Internet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No9Qs8_5-YA&feature=youtu.be
When listing on stock exchanges? It is interesting to see in which direction the price will go. I think if the hardcage is collected, the price can go even higher.

Please note that Cardstack does not plan to begin trading on a stock exchange.

Cardstack's hard cap of $35MM was reached shortly after the opening of Batch C.
what rate of FEB in swiss web ICO

The strategic contributors from Batch A, who participated with  ETH, got rates both above and below the Batch C, as rates were locked upon arrival of funds over the course of several weeks.
Activity: 82
what rate of FEB in swiss web ICO
Activity: 210
30 eth in batch b bought you more card, than 30 eth in batch c - what your respective individual pnl is from all that, depends on when and at what price you bought ETH that you used for contribution, obviously.
Activity: 238
if you contributed batch b -> all your eth were worth 828 USD and one card costs you 0.0165 USD if you contributed in batch c one eth was pegged to 6xx USD whilst the cost for card stayed at 0.0165 USD, batch B got a lot more USD Value for ETH thus more tokens
Activity: 322
I enjoy the financial rewards as well of course as we all do, but I think its also important to invest your free time really learning about this new technology. Think of the advantage this will give you in five, ten years time over everyone else who just follows the hype. The hype days aren’t going to last forever anyway, and maybe they’re finished, but the technology is here to stay so take advantage of being a first mover.
Activity: 1330
Have you seen the message from Chris Tse regarding the Fundraiser on the Announcements channel? https://t.me/cardstackupdates/109

Dear Cardstack community,

For many years, Cardstack was a dream shared by a handful of people. Today, with all of your support, I’m more confident than ever that we can turn this dream — decentralization for everyone — into a reality.

I’m grateful to our team of contributors and advisors for the hard work and long hours they’ve put into this project. And I’m inspired by the tremendous passion from all of you, the Cardstack community. Every one of you that I’ve met, online or in person, around the world, gives me the energy to keep going. Every day, I feel more strongly our movement is going to make a difference.

I know not everyone was able to participate in our fundraiser. I’m 100% committed to this project being as inclusive as possible, so please stay tuned for ways to get involved. We will need you on board.

And to all the new Cardstack Token contributors, a part of our vision now belongs to you. I hope you’re excited to go on this journey with us for the long run.

Thank you once again for all of your support.
Sincerely,

Chris Tse
Founding Director
Activity: 532
Four reasons you should build using Cardstack and become a part of the Cardstack community, no matter what your background or blockchain expertise level. https://medium.com/cardstack/a-decentralized-software-ecosystem-created-for-and-by-its-users-afb907a5ff91
We will now move to distribute tokens to contributors from all batches. If you participated in Batch A or B, you will be receiving information on how to receive your CARD tokens in the upcoming week. Once all the tokens are allocated to the whitelisted ERC20 addresses, the tokens will be unlocked in the smart contract for everyone at the same time. This will happen no later than 30 days from now — possibly sooner.
Activity: 1134
When will cardstack be listed on exchange ?

As rikkur already stated above, there is no information on exchanges available at this time. However, as soon as there is any news it will be shared both here as well as in the Announcement channel on Telegram.
for now must be patient first in waiting for a market to list token, hopefully the team will give the best for all its.

Yes, now people who invest in the ICO wants to list in the exchange because we have to get official announcement from the company for listing. It will take some time to list the coin in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

As rikkur already stated above, there is no information on exchanges available at this time. However, as soon as there is any news it will be shared both here as well as in the Announcement channel on Telegram.
for now must be patient first in waiting for a market to list token, hopefully the team will give the best for all its.
Merit: 1

Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
The team does not comment on this issue. But they said that the tokens will be unlocked after 30 days of completion of the sale of tokens.
Activity: 127
Activity: 1330
BTC Suisse still haven't updated our (Batch B) dashboard with the amount of CARD we bought. I have repeatedly complained about this because I participated in other TGEs, and this was not the case.

We expect it to be done this upcoming week.
Pages:
Jump to: